Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus (31704 Views)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding / The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Holuwahyomzzy: 3:41am On Nov 12, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-KUbRNF729jA/Wge0XwnRRzI/AAAAAAAAF8I/CVB6GWbumhA19unUuiDXfgl-kVuHN0FEQCLcBGAs/s640/may.jpg[/img]

DMW Artiste, Mayorkun took to his IG page to share this photo with LAX and Professor Wole Soyinka as they head to Cyprus.

He captioned the photo;

"Cyprus! We on the way..@izzlax & myself are performing at the Lions Garden today (Sunday)! Peep Prof. 'Wole Soyinka' smiling in the background! @finbarzz - Tickets don finish abi?"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/mayorkun-lax-and-professor-wole-soyinka.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Holuwahyomzzy: 3:41am On Nov 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by ibkgab001: 4:31am On Nov 12, 2017
Hardwork
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Tolexander: 6:36am On Nov 12, 2017
K L M - Kongi, LAX and Mayorkun

7 Likes

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by 2dice01: 8:07am On Nov 12, 2017
Izz LA
Runaway remix so dope

5 Likes

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by OKorowanta: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2017
Who be the show promoter wey put LAX name wey no put my three years old nephew name to perform for Cyprus?

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Holuwahyomzzy: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by valdes00(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
i went to #CANADA to check on a friend
His phone was switched off buh a white Man described d location, he simply said,
"The place is about a mile and a half, Northwest, just 300 metres away from Greenville park." You will be right there..
And i got it so easily......

But In #NAIJA
I wanted to go see Dayo...See description
"If you reach Under bridge Ojuelegba ask of Eshinshin jelegbo street, you will see one big gutter, by the right there's a shrine. Jump the gutter and corner left, Do as if you're goin right but be cornering left small small....
Be going down down... straaaaaight! Dey use to smoke weed on that street, If any body stop you don't answer oooo just hold your bag, phone wallet tight awon #Omo_tika_bodi dey dere ooo. No carry car com oooo...
Until you will see one place they're selling akamu in front of one ogogoro joint near Muheez Najimu Ishola shop very close to one ashewo auz...
Then u will see one uncompleted building wey don rack like dat...no fear ooo just enter d middle stand there and flash me. I will come outside."
Hahahahahah egba mi oooo because of one bottle of beer wey u wan buy for me,i go com die ni?
...naso i kuku turn back oo

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by pdpisGONE: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
NICE ONE

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Yewandequeen(f): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
WOW! VERY LOVELY PIC! !

Wish I'm sitting down beside the prof!
#Jealous

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
how does this change the fact that the price of egg has gone back to 50 naira?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
That's nice.
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by sKeetz(m): 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Which Cyprus ? North abi south?!?
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Sheun001(m): 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
OKorowanta:
Who be the show promoter wey put LAX name wey no put my three years old nephew name to perform for Cyprus?
Abi oh the Mata just weak me
when we have AirForce

6 Likes

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by lacreamieboie(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Talent at the front. Education behind.

4 Likes

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by NwaAmaikpe: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
shocked

Much love to Mayorkun,
That hit 'Mama' gives me a celebral orgasm.
After 'Caro', L.A.X has gone musically dead.

By the way; Prof Woke Soyinka is a double-edged bored old man who makes money by being a pied piper.
It's about time he dies sha.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by tishbite41(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
two floor members and their capon
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by enemyofprogress: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Is Cyprus not in Algeria?
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by asawanathegreat(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
If I collect my 9ja bet money I go follow them.
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by JamesReacher(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
How come Prof is there ? mehn this man is Nigeria's pride o

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Oxster(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
frustratedrat:
how does this change the fact that the price of egg has gone back to 50 naira?

It try's to change you,to motivate you be like them,,,,

So,which changes do you prefer most? grin
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Oxster(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
lacreamieboie:
Talent at the front. Education behind.

grin,,,savage

7 Likes

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by vickeybrown92(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
is this news abeg who be Chief editor for this website
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by dvkot(m): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
LAX me guy
valdes00 even those that walk thru the valley of shadow of the dead hv nt suffer to that extent
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by phaulzoe(m): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
See how prof dey smile.....in his mind he will be like see this small kids o

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by fabrestove: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
Thank God say dem respect dem self no sidon near prof
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by BruncleZuma: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
To do what?
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by SuperWorld(m): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Do u think what m thinking as I think the way think I am thinking?
Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by sbfynest(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
valdes00:
His phone was switched off buh a white Man described d location, he simply said,
"The place is about a mile and a half, Northwest, just 300 metres away from Greenville park." You will be right there..

But In #NAIJA
"If you reach Under bridge Ojuelegba ask of Eshinshin jelegbo street, you will see one big gutter, by the right there's a shrine. Jump the gutter and corner left, Do as if you're goin right but be cornering left small small....
Be going down down... straaaaaight! Dey use to smoke weed on that street, If any body stop you don't answer oooo just hold your bag, phone wallet tight awon #Omo_tika_bodi dey dere ooo. No carry car com oooo...
Until you will see one place they're selling akamu in front of one ogogoro joint near Muheez Najimu Ishola shop very close to one ashewo auz...
Then u will see one uncompleted building wey don rack like dat...no fear ooo just enter d middle stand there and flash me. I will come outside."
Hahahahahah egba mi oooo because of one bottle of beer wey u wan buy for me,i go com die ni?

no be lie

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
valdes00:

But In #NAIJA
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) / Rosaline Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh After She Claimed To Be Born Again? / Meet Chisom Onyeke 'Jay Synths', The Record Producer Behind Teni's Hit "Case"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.