Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,015 members, 7,852,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Funke Akindele-bello And Husband Move To Their New Home In Lagos(pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele-bello And Husband Move To Their New Home In Lagos(pictures) (1794 Views)

"My Friends Are Not Allowed To Call My Husband" - Funke Akindele-Bello (Video) / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo / Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Funke Akindele Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele-bello And Husband Move To Their New Home In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
This pictures were shared by the actress on her snapchat.Big congrats to them.

Re: Funke Akindele-bello And Husband Move To Their New Home In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2016

Re: Funke Akindele-bello And Husband Move To Their New Home In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
more

Re: Funke Akindele-bello And Husband Move To Their New Home In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2016

Re: Funke Akindele-bello And Husband Move To Their New Home In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2016

Re: Funke Akindele-bello And Husband Move To Their New Home In Lagos(pictures) by Flexherbal(m): 12:15am On Dec 23, 2016
Cool !
Re: Funke Akindele-bello And Husband Move To Their New Home In Lagos(pictures) by optional1(f): 12:45am On Dec 23, 2016
so now i should move with them and be their housegal bah..
Re: Funke Akindele-bello And Husband Move To Their New Home In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 23, 2016
optional1:
so now i should move with them and be their housegal bah..

Re: Funke Akindele-bello And Husband Move To Their New Home In Lagos(pictures) by enoqueen: 6:30am On Dec 23, 2016
Cool. Am gonna watch out for that chair incase I see it in a movie.
Re: Funke Akindele-bello And Husband Move To Their New Home In Lagos(pictures) by optional1(f): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2016
Tiny23:

aunt tiny y u dy book space now...
Re: Funke Akindele-bello And Husband Move To Their New Home In Lagos(pictures) by OKorowanta: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2016
The biggest winner is jjc.
The bobo and Tee Billz must haf been reading same books.
Life is too short.
Since Dem no fit make dia own money,make dem use dia wives own take SEE front.
All join.

(1) (Reply)

Rekado Banks You Are My Boy-tiwa Sawage / Nigerian Singer, B Red And His Bed Full Of Dollar Bills [PICS] / Nollywood Actor, Yomi Fabiyi Reaches Out To Son, Begging Him To Access Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.