Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) (19643 Views)

Waje Ft. Yemi Alade - "I’m Available" (Video) / Waje Ft Yemi Alade – "I’m Available" (audio) / AFRIMMA 2016 Awards Winners' List: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Turn Biggest Losers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) by Stranger101: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
jejemanito:

Wtf? How can you call repeating "2 plates of nkwobi" 100 times in a 4 minute video dope? undecided
Lol
Re: 12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
scachy:

I need a link to listen to ur songs first, otherwise gerarahere mehn grin grin
The fact I don't sing doesn't mean I can't criticise
Re: 12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) by enemmo(f): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Exactly why I said she's not talented. Wack lyrics, crock voice and mostly singing off key screaming. Gosh! She too overdo

Off key ke?LOOL
So who sings on key?
Re: 12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
enemmo:

Off key ke?LOOL
So who sings on key?
Read my edited post
Re: 12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) by enemmo(f): 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Exactly why I said she's not talented. Wack lyrics, crock voice and mostly singing off key screaming. Gosh! She too overdo

What you call bashing is not bashing it's just people stating the obvious truth.

Be sincer and honest, Seyi Shey, Tiwa, Niyola, Simi, Chidinma, Omawumi, and Waje (to mention just few), who is Yemi Alade better than on this list?

Okay LOL. I see where this is going.Take care and have a great day.

1 Like

Re: 12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
enemmo:

Okay LOL. I see where this is going.Take care and have a great day.
Tell me where it's going

1 Like

Re: 12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) by Odunharry(m): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
8,9,10 and 11 killed it.. esp 8
Re: 12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:

What you call bashing is not bashing it's just people stating the obvious truth.

Be sincer and honest, Seyi Shey, Tiwa, Niyola, Simi, Chidinma, Omawumi, and Waje (to mention just few), who is Yemi Alade better than on this list?

I started hating the girl after watching African "We are the world". Her part was just too bad and irritating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) by fortunechy(m): 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
who dia song don epp??
Re: 12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) by scachy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
The fact I don't sing doesn't mean I can't criticise
U r not criticising, u r simply hating on her success and achievements in her music career. Hence, u think she doesn't deserve what she've got so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) by barrysome001: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Mummy Waje...I love your voice and 5 houses@ Lekki line.
lovely cover
Re: 12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
scachy:

U r not criticising, u r simply hating on her success and achievements in her music career. Hence, u think she doesn't deserve what she've got so far.
ok
Re: 12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) by surety360: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
nice 1
Re: 12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) by kcowen(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:

Two MAMA Award back to back,if she isnt good in her own way she wouldnt have won the award
Re: 12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
kcowen:
Two MAMA Award back to back,if she isnt good in her own way she wouldnt have won the award
sore me that bro. Awards doesn't always tell all these qualities I stated.
You mean to tell me she's better than omawumi who never won none?
Re: 12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) by titosantana(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2016
Must they copy R.kelly's album titled "12 days of xmas"? They could have as well change it to "12 days of Baba keresimesi or 12 days of father xmas grin".
Re: 12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) by jeremy889: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2019
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
What's this rubbish I just watched? What's 2 plates of nkwobi got to do with Christmas?

I've always said it, yemi Alade is a scam. An overrated untalented but lucky girl. That's how she went on SHELL energy song to spill trash

I just wasted my precious data

Why single out yemi alade? She tried abeg. No dey hate. I know this is an old thread but I actually heard the song for the first time today that's why I am here replying you in 2019.

What do the other things have to do with christmas? 7 brothers dabbing? 6 versace rings? House in Lekki? What has any of that got to do with Christmas please?

Even in the original song, some of what was mentioned have nothing to do with Christmas in the explicit sense. E.g maids a-milking? swans a-swimming? etc. Nothing related to Christmas there if you ask me.

Many of the items are just meant to be fun or to rhyme with the song.

To me the concept of this song is great but I think they could have written it better or maybe done another more "normal" and less artsy version that children can actually sing along to.

To me Yemi Alade's voice is one of the high points of the song irrespective of whether or not Nkwobi has anything to do with Christmas.
Re: 12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) by jeremy889: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2019
titosantana:
Must they copy R.kelly's album titled "12 days of xmas"? They could have as well change it to "12 days of Baba keresimesi or 12 days of father xmas grin".

Hope you know this song is a centuries old song that has always been called 12 days of christmas.

R Kelly's album is actually 12 Nights of Christmas not 12 days of Christmas.

So it was in fact R. Kelly who was inspired by the original phrase and not the other way round.

But all the same I like your suggestions about localizing the name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Burna Boy Win Grammy? / NEW MUSIC : Wizkid Ft Rihanna - "SWEET" / Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.