Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) (36867 Views)

BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) / Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List / Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by GENTLETEE(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2016
Congrats to deserving winners!
Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by kay29000(m): 8:32am On Dec 23, 2016
Hmm! Illbliss's album won rap album of the year? I have to give that album a listen.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by martineverest(m): 8:32am On Dec 23, 2016
bez won ahead of brymo and johnny drille? Smh
Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 23, 2016
headies na award? yanshees coming soon
Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2016
I can't find BABY PANA angry

#YOLO
Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by docmajor: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2016
Wizkid's song didn't win. Anything. Yet he won best artist of the year. With what na. He is where I am seeing fire without smoke. Naija sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by Lemonade01(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2016
[quote]
Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by sheyee(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2016
The advert sweet pass the programme itself, why the boycott, they should have had recorded acceptance award speech frm all nominees befr hand...bunch of the awards were taken away by the award presenter not even a recognised representative......below average

3 Likes

Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by horluwaloseyi(m): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2016
ireneony:
Those musicians that didn't show up are arrogant, especially marvin crew. They are feeling like heaven and earth then forget nothing last forever. No matter the way things are, always show respect.
Are you minding all these silly Nigerian artistes.Am sure if it was one foreign award(bet).They would have been in the award city a week before the actual award ceremony.Even though the award is going to be given to them backstage and not in front of the actual audience. Low self esteem morons always worshiping foreign things and downgrading theirs undecided

8 Likes

Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by femi4: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2016
Eazi o....Maths Teacher!
Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by GbovoLee(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2016
ireneony:
Those musicians that didn't show up are arrogant, especially marvin crew. They are feeling like heaven and earth then forget nothing last forever. No matter the way things are, always show respect.

In everything you do always remain humble.

Those artists that didn't show up are all hypocrite! How much is their networth Are they up to $500k? No!

same way the headies self wont last

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by ireneony(f): 8:42am On Dec 23, 2016
horluwaloseyi:
Are you minding all these silly Nigerian artistes.Am sure if it was one foreign award(bet).They would have been in the award city a week before the actual award ceremony.Even though the award is going to be given to them backstage and not in front of the actual audience. Low self esteem morons always worshiping foreign things and downgrading theirs undecided
so true. They don't appreciate their own, they always have long throat for ready-made. Teckno should not have snubbed the award..he is regretting now because someone that didn't deserve the award went home with the prize. Pride is a body odour.
Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by khristals(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2016
Headies will never fail to disappoint
Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by emyddon: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2016
To think reminisce didn't win any award. Eyan May weather is no match for Asalamalekun.

4 Likes

Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by firstclassmumu: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2016
mediocre:
Mr Eazi?? Damn let me die cry
goan die na
Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by ireneony(f): 8:47am On Dec 23, 2016
GbovoLee:
same way the headies self wont last
how do you know this undecided.. artiste will come and go but an award show will still be there.
What headies needs to do is rebrand the award. If those artiste are feeling pompous, artistes that would still go to the show because they want their name to be heard.
Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2016
ireneony:

Those artists that didn't show up are all hypocrite! How much is their networth Are they up to $500k? No!

You better cut that crap. angry
Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by awesomegenius(m): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2016
femi4:
Eazi o....Maths Teacher!
BOB In The Capital
Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by Funkybabee(f): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2016
ireneony:

abi o even wizkid came there, those mavins shaa nobody kuku get 1 award yesterday maybe they already knew that is why they didn't bother to come. and to olamide I think he doesn't want to cause trouble and this year headies award favour him and kiss Daniel
Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by GbovoLee(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2016
ireneony:
how do you know this undecided.. artiste will come and go but an award show will still be there.
What headies needs to do is rebrand the award. If those artiste are feeling pompous, artistes that would still go to the show because they want their name to be heard.

if they continue boycotting the headies this way..the awards would lose credibility..
Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by khalidjnr(m): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2016
Congratulations Mr eazi
Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by Temysteve(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2016
MRXELA:
when u removed tekno from headies, u removed d icing from the cake.
Sorry! But he exempt himself.
Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by Mufasa27(m): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2016
Vector wasn't nominated this year for the rap category..,so anybody in that category is allowed to flex muscles....

# TeamV.e.c

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by ireneony(f): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2016
GbovoLee:
if they continue boycotting the headies this way..the awards would lose credibility..
no it will not. If it is not useful to the pompous Nigerian artistes, it would be useful to those who wants Nigerians to recognise their hardwork.
Take it or leave it headies is becoming a brand. Once the brand is well cemented, it will not leave anytime soon.
Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by Mufasa27(m): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2016
kay29000:
Hmm! Illbliss's album won rap album of the year? I have to give that album a listen.
Baba, no waste your time, the album is trash!!!
Every album in that category is pure trash!!

I'm not a fan of Olamide but I think he should have won..

He had a better trash, compared to the others..

4 Likes

Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by diiadem(f): 9:07am On Dec 23, 2016
Abeg...who won rookie of the year?
Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by iraborosasu: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2016
When these artists were not known, they would comman site down for award before the show even starts. Now that they have small owo, they are forming. Me I'm not understanding undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by kstix(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2016
ireneony:

Spoke my mind bae
Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by 1wolex85: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2016
ikorodureporta:
Darey won 2 awards with that song, but Timi Dakolo was not mentioned....una try! ......bsides, e b like say Ayo don giv lalasticlala & sevn xmas cake, with more than 10 headies threadz on f.p undecided

Timi's wish me well won about 3 awards last year, he hasn't had any hits this year.

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by fortunechy(m): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2016
HEADIES ALWAYS GIVE HEAD
Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by harmbhrosz(m): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2016
ireneony:

shut the bleep up, is it by force, hey had a job and went for it, should they leave their show that will be worth more than 3million naira and go for an award they had no notable nomination in?

If it was you is that how you'll do your own business?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) by lakesidepapa(m): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2016
Headies has lost his pride, check my personal text for a good side job.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours / 10 Most Viewed Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube! / Swazzi Features Nyeka Douglas In "Jollof" Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.