Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" (28909 Views)

Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke / Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi / IMF: Nigerian Economy May Collapse If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by ThinkSmarter: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2016
chijioke17:

When you said young minds,I thought you meant youths and not leaders of yesterday
itz very obvious from the political dispensations in Nigeria today and the world in general that they will not allow a young graduate of 30+ yrs to become the president, that's why I chosed those men to the likes of buhari, IBB, Atiku, Tinubu.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by solidman59(m): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
He might be right though,
But literally, he z just trying to Impress d people to vote for him come 2019, so he can accomplish one of his dreams of adding president to his portfolio. Unfortunately greater percentage of Nigerians don't consider him to be the better devil.
All these cabals should pave way for young minds like the likes of Ambode, Peter Obi, Kwankwasso.
They can do great in presidency should they be given chances.

So ambode, kwankwaso, and obi are young?
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by yinkslinks(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2016
Bad wishes fighting back. FG paid media to try and crash mmm, now FG wants to crash grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nigeria will soon be on freez pause
akelicious:

http://www.akelicious.com/2016/12/atikufg-may-collapse.html#more
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by netflicks(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2016
Well constructed to deceive Nigerians... MR. ATIKU u dnt evn have a clean history. Your brother Mr Bubu has used "Change" to deceive Nigerians now you want to use "Restructuring" because you know that's what Nigerians want to hear...it's called politics we knw it very well and it will never work for you....
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by adegeye38(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2016
He is trying to do a Trump, by attempting to portray an anti establishment by preaching total federalism, but immediately he get there , we start to hear stories, it wont work
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by Diligence: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2016
Focus on the message!
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by godson4u79(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2016
Atiku 2049 abi Wetin u dey call urself am sure you fighting for your own pocket and self interest by claiming to support atiku.. continu... God is watching you

Atiku2019:

What He Said, Is it the Truth or Not? wink
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2016
There are two ways for it to happen:

1. A Military take-over.
With the recent shocking videos going viral of the shameful and terrible conditions Nigerian troops fighting Boko Haram are being subjected to, it shouldn't come as a surprise if the armed forces decide to sack the politicians who have indeed failed the Nation.

2. Electoral Revolution.
Meaning we wait till 2019 and tell the corrupt establishment career politicians to look for jobs elsewhere by voting them out. All of them. Enough is enough, we the tax payers are their employers and hold the key to it all

So either Buhari's led FG wake up to its responsibilities or some forces elsewhere will rise and restore democracy through the ballot or the bullet.

#InMyOpinion

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by Ibime(m): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2016
The FG is meeting it's obligations much better than the States.

I would rather FG was my employer than have the state as my employer.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by suremanpatriot: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2016
Beware of the gimmicks of crooked politicians,their aim is to capitalize on the weaknesses of government of the moment to mastermind fear and escalate all manner of fears and economic trepidation against some ignorant citizens,so that, they begin to give them attention to plant their evil agendas to regain relevance for power and continue their economic manipulations against poor masses...
OPEN YOUR SENSES PPL AND BEWARE OF THESE SORT OF PPL...
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by Yusuf54: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2016
He sed the truth but he's just tryn to create awareness for 2019.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by Yusuf54: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2016
suremanpatriot:
Beware of the gimmicks of crooked politicians,their aim is to capitalize on the weaknesses of government of the moment to mastermind fear and escalate all manner of fears and economic trepidation against some ignorant citizens,so that, they begin to give them attention to plant their evil agendas to regain relevance for power and continue their economic manipulations against poor masses...
OPEN YOUR SENSES PPL AND BEWARE OF THESE SORT OF PPL...
...Atiku has nothn to offer Nigeria
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by JERRY1925(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2016
AroOkigbo:
So as country dey now, e never collapse?

Laughed so loud.. I had to cover my ears.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by cheruv: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2016
Atiku2019:

What He Said, Is it the Truth or Not? wink
Biko juo ya oo cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by Jo144(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2016
I AM USING TODAY TO REMIND ALL MUSLIMS, that they seek for forgiveness and accept Jesus Christ as their personal lord and saviour, for God so love the world that he gave his only son that whomsoever believed in him will not perish but have everlasting life _john 3_16
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by Fundango: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2016
Atiku2019:
100% Restructuring smiley
Well your Hero was right. grin

Sai Kwankwaso 2019. grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by texas1990(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2016
atiku dis country will not collapse but na u go collapse instead, mumu ediot.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by Toks2008(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
But literally, he z just trying to Impress d people to vote for him come 2019, so he can accomplish one of his dreams of adding president to his portfolio. Unfortunately greater percentage of Nigerians don't consider him to be the better devil.
All these cabals should pave way for young minds like the likes of Ambode, Peter Obi, Kwankwasso.

Kwankwasso/Obi ticket it is

We can start the campaign

I don't know much about that Kwankwasso man but from feeders it seems he is efficient and I'm already a fan of Peter but because of the strong not her thing I would have prefer Peter as the president so let's start the campaign.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by ThinkSmarter: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2016
solidman59:

So ambode, kwankwaso, and obi are young?
Not really, but u know the country that we are living...the political dispensations doesn't give a room for a young men of 30s to become the president due to so many constraints, so those men in their 50s or 60s becomes an alternate choice compared to their 70s and 80s counterparts in the realm of Power.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by tammie24: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
kwankwasso

Are you crazy?
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by aishmuhd(f): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
and one of Nigeria problems and he will never b a solution.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by ThinkSmarter: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2016
Toks2008:

Kwankwasso/Obi ticket it is

We can start the campaign

I don't know much about that Kwankwasso man but from feeders it seems he is efficient and I'm already a fan of Peter but because of the strong not her thing I would have prefer Peter as the president so let's start the campaign.

Yeah really I am from East, currently serving in the North, I can tell u unequivocally that the man Kwankwassiyya as he z fondly called by his associates z too much, his works speaks volumes, he really transformed KANO. He commends influence and Respect more than the incumbent gov of KANO, Ganduje.
And that ur Permutation of Kwankwaso/Obi z a very nice one.
He will surely deliver.
Just pray that the duo may reach on a consensus to decamp to a viable party and contest should Buhari hijack APC.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by ThinkSmarter: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2016
tammie24:
kwankwasso

Are you crazy?
No Sir, Just my opinion, Any offence given?
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by IYANGBALI: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2016
AroOkigbo:
So as country dey now, e never collapse?
no mind dem

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by Codes151(m): 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nooo!!! They were ranting without knowing what managing a country was all bout!!! They tot gej was supposed to handle all offices n everything whereas activities had to be delegated to others!!

If someone stole or looted cash n efcc became toothless they didn't c n today it's all Gej.

Oga Atiku!! I didn't support u, never did! But it's like u get sense! Come 2019!! Even if na only u waka come, I gat your back
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by Codes151(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
aishmuhd:
and one of Nigeria problems and he will never b a solution.
what if it came to bubu vs atiku for 2019! Won't u make a choice?
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by Jokeyoptimi(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
akelicious:

http://www.akelicious.com/2016/12/atikufg-may-collapse.html#more
Isn't this same reason why Gen Aguyi Ironsi was killed.... Nigeria will forbid an idea and implement it later...confused leaders.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by fanficgirl(f): 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Atiku2019:
Good Morning Nairalanders....

If you believe we should Restructure our system Click LIKE smiley

If you believe we should maintain our current System Click SHARE smiley
One share hahahahaha
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by Blue3k(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
So everyone agrees it good idea. Everyone just sees it's his self interest at work. Alot of people dont seem to trust him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by Atiku2019: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
fanficgirl:
One share hahahahaha

grin grin Sincerely everyone knows the truth that our current System is not working
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by Cletus77(m): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
We need Young minds to rule Nigeria..... The old men should just fuk off!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" by Toks2008(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
Yeah really I am from East, currently serving in the North, I can tell u unequivocally that the man Kwankwassiyya as he z fondly called by his associates z too much, his works speaks volumes, he really transformed KANO. He commends influence and Respect more than the incumbent gov of KANO, Ganduje.
And that ur Permutation of Kwankwaso/Obi z a very nice one.
He will surely deliver.
Just pray that the duo may reach on a consensus to decamp to a viable party and contest should Buhari hijack APC.

Buhari can't win in 2019 so it's time the youths clamor for a good duo so

#Kwankwasso/obi2019

We can use the power of the online media to make it happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi / Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.