Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG (18926 Views)

Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. / Ikenga Ugochinyere Resigns As Saraki's Aide, Forms Political Party, Now Chairman / DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by petars: 8:33am On Dec 23, 2016
drss2:
zombiesm has destroyed ^^^ dis ones brain.
Protest is allowed in any part of tHe world. Whn Buhari was leading protest all. Over the country nobody stoppd him, so he should allow. Othrs to express their self.
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by modsfucker: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2016
SenatorTobijah:
DSS una don start again abi? The thunder that will fire u dey wait make the beans for fire done before e strike una. Useless people

Noted
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by kosasly(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Wike is now working with Saraki

Chai. Why condom no enter Nigeria early
grin grin grin
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2016
greenermodels:
please stay off my mentions, I'm begging o
But na you find me come first
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by psalmsjob: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2016
greenermodels:
if I'm to follow your logic, it will take Nigeria over two hundred years to develop while following the same path by America and Britain. please biafra during it's short existence has shown we can achieve much in one generation.

Biafra? Please don't distort my sense of reasoning this morning or drag me along that ethnic dialogue.

My logic is that we Africans are doing much better than those Western countries when they were at our age as a nation and therefore it wouldn't take us as long as it took them to become developed and besides you are quoting about their present age as the time it took them to develop and that not correct.

My prediction is that given another 20 to 30 years from now Africa countries would've developed if they stay united as a nation. South Sudan is a sad example, so be careful what you wish for, even if Biafra ever come to existence do you sincerely think there is unity amongst the Ibos now to ensure survival going forward as on nation with all this greedy and selfish leaders around.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by yaki84: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2016
BossKratos:

Jail the bastard! And I am sure he'd did this with sarakis blessing? It seems this thief called saraki is hell bent on trying this president administration....if buhari likes let him not end him and let him continue treating him with kid gloves!

As we saw on the ibori London tape saraki has also been doing that delta criminals bidding!
Pls can someone explain this post for me, ayamnot understanding?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by billyG(m): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2016
All those useless blogger sef,how is he saraki aid,dey want 2 wipeup sentiment 2 free him.useless NGO was set up 2 be used by politicians 2 protest for a fee.
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by greenermodels: 8:58am On Dec 23, 2016
psalmsjob:

Biafra? Please don't distort my sense of reasoning this morning or drag me along that ethnic dialogue.

My logic is that we Africans are doing much better than those Western countries when they were at our age as a nation and therefore it wouldn't take us as long as it took them to become developed and besides you are quoting about their present age as the time it took them to develop and that not correct.

My prediction is that given another 20 to 30 years from now Africa countries would've developed if they stay united as a nation. South Sudan is a sad example, so be careful what you wish for, even if Biafra ever come to existence do you sincerely think there is unity amongst the Ibos now to ensure survival going forward as on nation with all this greedy and selfish leaders around.
at the rate we're going as a country, we would be worse off in the next 20 years. most secessionist states ended up better than their mother nations, Singapore a tiny secular island is worlds ahead of her mother nation Malaysia which is an Islamic sultanate
this is a better example to describe the Nigeria vs biafra scenario. anybody still having faith in Nigeria is..... . have you seen threads on the 2017 budget.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by greenermodels: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2016
kITATITA:
But na you find me come first
did i quote you? free me na.haba.
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by Blizzy9ja: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
I thought it's only deadly criminals who are on the run that get arrested at nights? Why will Dss arrest a man, this one isn't arrest but kidnap by 2am to an unknown destination. The impunity being perpetuated by these security operatives is sickening. And am sure they didn't come with any warrant. #weeping4MyCountry cry cry cry
A very sick and hopeless country run by an illiterate herdsman

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by yahmohy27: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2016
BossKratos:

They were organising boys to stage a violent protest in abuja from yesterday till xmas to make the govt. Look incompetent! Wike was sponsoring the move to stall the probe going on over his threats to kill inec officials Until they were caught!

The bastard is on the run presently!
Lobatan,what else do you wanna hear again ? I beg jail them if found guilty
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by cstr19: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2016
psalmsjob:

STFU.
When the US and the UK was in their 50s, they were already pulling their weights. And the fact that they were the ones that created the industrial revolution with their blood and sweat, shows why Africa is cursed.
Everything including technology, is already available, yet your country cannot access it.
A zombie like you worshipping a brain dead buhari is exactly why Nigeria is cursed.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by qleap2all(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2016
Atiku2019:
Armed security men suspected to be from DSS in the wee hours of Thursday invaded the office at Suit 29, Shaki Plaza area, 11 Garki and whisked away Barrister Ugochinyere, his driver and Secretary to unknown destination.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
2am? Rulers of the night? Onise ibi
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2016
idupaul:

What did he do please ? Seems you have the full details

He has nothing. Just posturing for a share of the 180million promised for upkeep of e-rats in 2017 budget. Trust me they have been polluting twitter too.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by idupaul: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2016
mykl01:

He has nothing. Just posturing for a share of the 180million promised for upkeep of e-rats in 2017 budget. Trust me they have been polluting twitter too.

grin
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by zicoraads: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2016
Very foolish fellows on the thread asking what he was doing in his office at 2:00 a.m? Is it a crime to be in one's office till anytime one wishes to?
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by gawu1: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2016
kITATITA:
Same group of people who were praising DSS for the Security report on Magu are criticising the Service for the arrest of a suspect who stayed back in his office at 2am to do whatever.
My observation too! But wailers will always have cause to wail.
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by bart10: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2016
What's going on these days?
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2016
kITATITA:
Same group of people who were praising DSS for the Security report on Magu are criticising the Service for the arrest of a suspect who stayed back in his office at 2am to do whatever.

Please what time do private offices close in Nigeria?
Because I work late into the night, I want to know so I can avoid arrest.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by Claumy2(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2016
Buhari and his thugs tagged DSS will help disintegrate the already divided Nigeria...

I will continue writing it, Buhari and co are colossal failures...

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by bettercreature(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
I thought it's only deadly criminals who are on the run that get arrested at nights? Why will Dss arrest a man, this one isn't arrest but kidnap by 2am to an unknown destination. The impunity being perpetuated by these security operatives is sickening. And am sure they didn't come with any warrant. #weeping4MyCountry cry cry cry
You should weep for yourself for lack of good education and exposure! that is how it's done everywhere,be it western countries or middle east,far east or occeanic.Suspects are always bursted unaware to avoid tampering with evidence
Arresting or searching solely depends on level of the crime,if the person is a threat to national security the law enforcement are mandated to act within seconds
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2016
profhezekiah:
let him be investigated n interrogated,if he is found wanting let him face d music if nt release him
why are u in support of shits thats not going to yield any dime for the country or you... Its a private issue between the Presidency and the office of the senate president... Did u hear money embezzlement? Did u hear diversion of funds??

I wonder when u will get sense...

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by tuniski: 11:10am On Dec 23, 2016
BossKratos:

They were organising boys to stage a violent protest in abuja from yesterday till xmas to make the govt. Look incompetent! Wike was sponsoring the move to stall the probe going on over his threats to kill inec officials Until they were caught!

Crap!
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by gawu1: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2016
cstr19:

STFU.
When the US and the UK was in their 50s, they were already pulling their weights. And the fact that they were the ones that created the industrial revolution with their blood and sweat, shows why Africa is cursed.
Everything including technology, is already available, yet your country cannot access it.
A zombie like you worshipping a brain dead buhari is exactly why Nigeria is cursed.
The industrial révolution had not happened when your ineffectual buffoon Ph.d héro was there! Learn how to manage your misable life and leave Buhari out of your calamitious life you chose for yourself.
Besides, mention one thing you or any of your relation had contributed to your community dévelopment. Just stop wailing like wailing zombie and help yourself for once.
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by cstr19: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2016
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by Metroescobar: 11:37am On Dec 23, 2016
tuniski:

Crap!

All these dullards sef! You own is to be saying crap when the dss have already released a report stating such! Sahara reporters also has a report on it trending right now! And the police are currently on a show of force tour around abuja at the moment!
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by Metroescobar: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2016
mykl01:

Look at this brain dead olodo! Will you go and pick up a paper and read on the issue? Or maybe you can't even read sef!
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by Noblecx: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Africa is cursed...

You can say that again.
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by Oblang(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2016
kelly72:
So it is now a crime to protest or to plan one? Oh, they were planning a violent protest? I would then assume that the arms for violence were found in his office too or are documents and computers used as guns?. Buhari needs to remember he is not the first ever president of Nigeria, many have come and gone and managed not to repress people a lot. Unfortunately, whereas his governments (1984 and 2015) inflicted the most economic hardship on citizens, he also holds the key as the most brutal dictator for the country. What a testimony about a clueless despot.

Port to Libya abeg and stop saying trash. I'm yet to see a perfect gentleman on the street bin arrested by the DSS.
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by Codes151(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2016
BossKratos:

OMG!!!! how did I end up in this country with someone like you? Jeez!!! Receive sense oga investigator

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by dapsonlou(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

Dss is the equivalent of U.S. CIA, the can pick up anyone who is a threat to national security, they can even Old you indefinitely
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by Emmahunk(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
What in God's name was he doing in the office at 2am with a driver and secretary?
The DSS certainly know their job.
Kudos boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP / Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's / Helicopter Crash: Dolapo Osinbajo Thankful 2 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.