Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,472 members, 7,850,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG (18948 Views)

Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. / Ikenga Ugochinyere Resigns As Saraki's Aide, Forms Political Party, Now Chairman / DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by Boleyndynasty2(f): 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
bettercreature:
You should weep for yourself for lack of good education and exposure! that is how it's done everywhere,be it western countries or middle east,far east or occeanic.Suspects are always bursted unaware to avoid tampering with evidence
Arresting or searching solely depends on level of the crime,if the person is a threat to national security the law enforcement are mandated to act within seconds
This is the 2nd time you're quoting me to trash talk. Arrests are made after investigation, not arrest then investigate. This is how people die, tomorrow kidnappers could key into ds form of midnight arrest to carry out their evil plans. And Mr learn to make your points without insults it only shows how childish and immature you are.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by gawu1: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
cstr19:
My life is a first world life in a first world country.
You are the ones cursed with a dumb fucck of a president with the likes of dalung and co as ministers. Aa president who wants to borrow 30billion dollars from the world bank. The same world bank you ignorant illiterates like to call imperialists.
You have no future and you don't know it yet.
A first world life in some ones else well built country where you are hunted around like à mad dog? Tell me you are à second class citizen! Just make sure you are not used as taget practice by the police there. Who is cursed than à recognised vagabond like you?
Your ineffectual buffoon Ph.d hero looted my country as if there was no tomorrow yet your Ipod tout mentailty would not let you see reason why hé was booted out. If your ineffectual buffoon had not milk us dry, my admirable président Buhari you so much hate would have no reason to borrow 30b dollars from the imperialist.
I know all you ipods live on drugs trafficking. My earnest advice to you is that you stay clear countries like Malysia, Indonésia, and syngapole with your drugs or you risk ending your first world life on firing squre. Remember that Your delictor is still languishing in my belove country's prison, and so would not be there to rescue you.
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by tuniski: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
Metroescobar:

All these dullards sef! You own is to be saying crap when the dss have already released a report stating such! Sahara reporters also has a report on it trending right now! And the police are currently on a show of force tour around abuja at the moment!
So you have heard the gospel truth according to DSS abi? Shior
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by ibkenny2(m): 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
What are they (The secretary, the Driver and the Chairman or what is he called) doing in office at that wee hour of the day? He did't have a home or house? Kudos to our security agents.
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by psalmsjob: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
cstr19:

STFU.
When the US and the UK was in their 50s, they were already pulling their weights. And the fact that they were the ones that created the industrial revolution with their blood and sweat, shows why Africa is cursed.
Everything including technology, is already available, yet your country cannot access it.
A zombie like you worshipping a brain dead buhari is exactly why Nigeria is cursed.

Which technology are we not accessing is this one you're using to communicate with me now not part of it? All these you are saying US and UK pulling their weight in their 50s is child's talk and you are just angry stealing cannot continue as you are used to.

The level of advancement already in Africa before this same Europeans came to the continent would've surpassed theirs by now if not for the slave trade and the blood of those slaves was the engine oil that propelled those advancement. Go and read your history with clear mind.

Hardly if not impossible will you find an American saying their country is cursed because their candidate lost in an election or so that development can come but clueless guys like you will be saying things that you don't know just because your tribalistic and can't help yourself.

Think of what you can do for your country to make it great not what you can get from your country that is one of the cardinal principle of that country you look up to and covers so much but can't live up to the standard of what it takes to be great.

Wail from now till 2019 and to 2023 nothing will happen to that courageous man Buhari the destroyer of all corrupt people (GEJ) and their sympathisers that wanted to loot Nigeria dry.
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by psalmsjob: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
greenermodels:
at the rate we're going as a country, we would be worse off in the next 20 years. most secessionist states ended up better than their mother nations, Singapore a tiny secular island is worlds ahead of her mother nation Malaysia which is an Islamic sultanate
this is a better example to describe the Nigeria vs biafra scenario. anybody still having faith in Nigeria is..... . have you seen threads on the 2017 budget.

You prefer to use a country in Asia to compare an African situation because it's convenient for you due to the success of that country but the question is is the level of unity amongst the people of that nation obtainable amongst the Ibos and/or the states that will form a never possible Biafra state. Massob and IPOB are not even seeing eye to eye to start with not to talk of ordinary ibo man to another ibo man.
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by superemmy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
So if they ask, "what's the crime?"
They'll say, he was organizing a protest to make the government look incompetent"

That's his crime.

Abeg when Jonathan was in power, was Apc not the vocal chords complaining of him being incompetent. Did he arrest anybody in this gestapo style?

I pity Buhari, just know you won't sit there forever.
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by greenermodels: 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
psalmsjob:

You prefer to use a country in Asia to compare an African situation because it's convenient for you due to the success of that country but the question is is the level of unity amongst the people of that nation obtainable amongst the Ibos and/or the states that will form a never possible Biafra state. Massob and IPOB are not even seeing eye to eye to start with not to talk of ordinary ibo man to another ibo man.

i used it because it's a more appropriate example giving our similarity of religion and tribal differences. questioning unity is unnecessary, when southern Cameroon asked for a referendum to secede from Nigeria, nobody asked them such questions.
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by psalmsjob: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
greenermodels:
i used it because it's a more appropriate example giving our similarity of religion and tribal differences. questioning unity is unnecessary, when southern Cameroon asked for a referendum to secede from Nigeria, nobody asked them such questions.
Was southern Cameroon asking to become an independent nation? Was it after or before Nigeria got her independence?

My point on unity is on the survival of Biafra as a single nation and not on the aspect of leaving Nigeria or not. Can you please state the current states of Nigeria that will in your view form the propose state of Biafra if it ever can come to reality.

Biafra is a lost cause that some Ibo (leaders) people want to bring up everytime to gain cheap popularity and score political relevance when their chips are down.

I feel ashamed that Ibos are so fanatically behind GEJ as though he is an Ibo man when they should be more preoccupied with having the chance to lead Nigeria as a democratic President.

The fact that a southern an Ijaw man got there before them speaks alot about their unity and their ability to submit to leadership under a single person or platform.
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by greenermodels: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
psalmsjob:

Was southern Cameroon asking to become an independent nation? Was it after or before Nigeria got her independence?

My point on unity is on the survival of Biafra as a single nation and not on the aspect of leaving Nigeria or not. Can you please state the current states of Nigeria that will in your view form the propose state of Biafra if it ever can come to reality.

Biafra is a lost cause that some Ibo (leaders) people want to bring up everytime to gain cheap popularity and score political relevance when their chips are down.

I feel ashamed that Ibos are so fanatically behind GEJ as though he is an Ibo man when they should be more preoccupied with having the chance to lead Nigeria as a democratic President.

The fact that a southern an Ijaw man got there before them speaks alot about their unity and their ability to submit to leadership under a single person or platform.
you clearly lack knowledge of Nigeria's history going by your questions, southern Cameroon sought secession, what they did afterwards was not Nigeria's business, Nigeria sought independence based on the African charter of right of self determination by indigenous people and southern Cameroon seceded on the same charter, biafrans are standing on the same charter but northern oligarchs like buhari are opposing it because of oil plain and simple. and please stop talking of igbo Unity because it's none of your business,, what we do thereafter in our new nation is covered by the same charter just as Britain can't recolonise Nigeria because Nigeria has failed abysmally in self government because of the same charter. please don't mention me again since you're neither involved as a biafran nor approaching the issue with an open mind.happy Christmas to you regardless of the fact that you're likely a Muslim.
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by VERDA: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
dapsonlou:

Dss is the equivalent of U.S. CIA, the can pick up anyone who is a threat to national security, they can even Old you indefinitely

That may be true but I guess it depends on what the government of the day calls a "threat to national security",because lately that phrase seems to be thrown around when the government is about to go after someone.
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by VERDA: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Emmahunk:
What in God's name was he doing in the office at 2am with a driver and secretary?
The DSS certainly know their job.
Kudos boys

The last time I checked it was his personal office,he reserves the right to pass the night there if he so desires.
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by psalmsjob: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
greenermodels:
you clearly lack knowledge of Nigeria's history going by your questions, southern Cameroon sought secession, what they did afterwards was not Nigeria's business, Nigeria sought independence based on the African charter of right of self determination by indigenous people and southern Cameroon seceded on the same charter, biafrans are standing on the same charter but northern oligarchs like buhari are opposing it because of oil plain and simple. and please stop talking of igbo Unity because it's none of your business,, what we do thereafter in our new nation is covered by the same charter just as Britain can't recolonise Nigeria because Nigeria has failed abysmally in self government because of the same charter. please don't mention me again since you're neither involved as a biafran nor approaching the issue with an open mind.happy Christmas to you regardless of the fact that you're likely a Muslim.

You said Northern are opposed to Biafra because of oil. Please state here the states in Nigeria that will form a Biafra country if it ever becomes a reality. That is a question I asked you before that you tactical ignored but I'm askiñg again because you mentioned oil as the reason for it being opposed.

Was oil one of the reasons why the idea of a Biafran state started at first?

And is GEJ a northern that he couldn't institute the referendum on it if that's the way you think it can be actualised?

I'm a Nigerian and I will vote in any referendum on whether Biafra can be or not. So I do have a stake.

Wishing someone a happy Christmas shouldn't be dependent on whether they are Muslims or not. Furthermore, from my understanding of the reason for the season I thinks other religions deserve to be wished so more than Christians for because of such people a saviour was born.

These subtle fanaticism by some Christians is only taken to the extreme by some Muslim by just 0.001% degree. If you ask me to be candid on that I will say both are just the same evil coin of two sides.

I will only stop quoting or replying you if you begin to insult me glaringly and if I sense you got my point of view.
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by VERDA: 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
gawu1:

A first world life in some ones else well built country where you are hunted around like à mad dog? Tell me you are à second class citizen! Just make sure you are not used as taget practice by the police there. Who is cursed than à recognised vagabond like you?
Your ineffectual buffoon Ph.d hero looted my country as if there was no tomorrow yet your Ipod tout mentailty would not let you see reason why hé was booted out. If your ineffectual buffoon had not milk us dry, my admirable président Buhari you so much hate would have no reason to borrow 30b dollars from the imperialist.
I know all you ipods live on drugs trafficking. My earnest advice to you is that you stay clear countries like Malysia, Indonésia, and syngapole with your drugs or you risk ending your first world life on firing squre. Remember that Your delictor is still languishing in my belove country's prison, and so would not be there to rescue you.

The elections were about 2 years ago and Buhari won,move on,Jonathan has,i do not see what our present president is doing anyways,look around you,there is so much hunger in the land,failures of previous administrations may have contributed to it but Buhari sure compounded it with his flip flop policies,a lot of his supporters agree on this.
Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
Metroescobar:

Look at this brain dead olodo! Will you go and pick up a paper and read on the issue? Or maybe you can't even read sef!

Just Negodu

Re: DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG by Emmahunk(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
VERDA:

The last time I checked it was his personal office,he reserves the right to pass the night there if he so desires.

You are absolutely right my dear. I forgot this is Nigeria where everything can always be justified. Forgive my ignorance please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governorship Elections: Amosun, Okorocha’s Threat Worries APC / The United States' Message To Nigerians As Election Day Approaches (Video) / Kwara State Civil Servant Charged To Court For Criticizing Bukola Saraki On FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.