Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America (1116 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Robert Mugabe Resisting Army Pressure To Quit, Insists He's Still President / Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America by dpete1: 6:54am On Dec 23, 2016
US President-elect Donald Trump has called the recent
attacks in Germany and Turkey “terrible”.

Trump
insists he will ban Muslims from entering
America

According to Times, Trump on Wednesday, December 21,
suggested that he does not intend to reevaluate his plans to
ban Muslims from immigrating to the United States, boasting
that he had been “proven to be right”.

When asked whether the recent violence has influenced his
proposed Muslim ban, Trump said:
"You know my plans. All along, I’ve been proven to be
right. 100% correct. What’s happening is disgraceful.”

He described the attack at a Berlin Christmas market as an
Berlin Christmas market as an “attack on humanity."
"Innocent civilians were murdered in the streets as they
prepared to celebrate the Christmas holiday.”
Trump also said he had not spoken with President Obama since
the attacks.
At least 12 people were killed on December 19 when a truck
plowed into crowds at a Christmas market in the German
capital of Berlin.
48 people were wounded, some of them seriously. German
police previously said that 9 people had died and at least 50
were injured.
In Turkey, Russian Ambassador Karlov was shot dead by an
Islamic fanatic on December 19. The man shouted "Allah
Akbar" and "this is the revenge for Aleppo" before shooting
nine times to the diplomat's back.

https://www.naij.com/1078989-trump-insists-ban-muslims-entering-america.html
Re: Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America by dikerebel(m): 6:55am On Dec 23, 2016
y
Re: Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2016
I am proud to be a Jew cool cool

1 Like

Re: Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America by dingbang(m): 6:59am On Dec 23, 2016
I can see the downfall of America

1 Like

Re: Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America by Mujaheeeden: 7:03am On Dec 23, 2016
dingbang:
Is America built on Islamic values undecided

Does Saudi Arabia accept Christian?

5 Likes

Re: Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America by eezeribe(m): 7:09am On Dec 23, 2016
He should do whatever he thinks is right... In his own judgment. Religious fanatics and extremists should be put in check with adequate measures.

1 Like

Re: Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America by Sealeddeal(m): 7:13am On Dec 23, 2016
dingbang:
America was never made by Muslims and not made for Islamists too. The US will not fall.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America by dpete1: 7:20am On Dec 23, 2016
dingbang:
It would be the downfall of islam instead

#christianityalltheway
Abeg how many likes for christians?

10 Likes

Re: Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America by Adminisher: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2016
dingbang:

All Trump policies will bring America down. ISIS has won if the US bans Muslims . It would be an admission that ISIS is very effective. When a country like the US closes on itself and reduces its economy by implementing policies against Muslims it is serious.
The US government will immediately lose about $5 trillion dollars on reduced tourism, investments, sold debt instruments and retaliatory policies from Muslim.countries.
Re: Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America by dingbang(m): 7:53am On Dec 23, 2016
Adminisher:

All Trump policies will bring America down. ISIS has won if the US bans Muslims . It would be an admission that ISIS is very effective. When a country like the US closes on itself and reduces its economy by implementing policies against Muslims it is serious.
The US government will immediately lose about $5 trillion dollars on reduced tourism, investments, sold debt instruments and retaliatory policies from Muslim.countries.
now this is someone who reasons like me.. I salute u brother
Re: Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America by Mrdecent(m): 7:54am On Dec 23, 2016
Let see how he wants to do this
Re: Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America by GodIsFoolish: 8:12am On Dec 23, 2016
dingbang:

was it Muslims that built USA?
Go and tell that to Japan

5 Likes

Re: Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America by buJu234: 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
my God bless u Trump.. cos i see tht u re among the few that can see into the future..

dont mind all those blind liberals who cant see beyond their nose...

was the rate of suicide bombing in pre obama era has high as it is today in the western world?

if Islam is really a region of peace and lovely brotherlyhood why didnt Saudi Arabia; Oman; UAE; Kuwuit etc take in the so called Syria refugees?

but foolish Merkel took abt a million of them; now see how they have turned that peaceful germany that do enjoy tourists by this tme of the yr from every country into a death trap..

Tourists have all started avoiding France & Belgium cos of the people of the Islam..?

5 Likes

Re: Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America by falopey: 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
dingbang:

For yah dream.
Re: Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America by ifyan(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Adminisher:

One of the funniest joke of the century especially 2016.

Guy forget you try

1 Like

Re: Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America by falopey: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Adminisher:

You can tell us more on how it will bring America down. The only American interest in the Muslim world is oil. In fact, America has cut down her dependence on middle east oil because America has been producing oil too. And the Muslim countries too like Saudi are developed using American petrol dollar. If America ban Muslims, the Muslim countries government will still continued to pay their respect to Trump because of petrol dollar they get from America. America has been an isolation country before the first and second world war. So they have been dealing without Muslim countries for centuries. The world war and the discovery of oil in the middle east drew America there. Do your research. One dollar was even stronger than what it is today before those periods.

Why do you think Saudi prince that insult Trump before the election came again after the election to praise and congratulate Trump? That's the power of dollar. Saudi cannot drink her oil with U.S.being her number one buyer despite that U.S.even cut down oil imports from Saudi and other countries. Or whose action do you think caused this recession. The recession started because America cut down her oil importation because they have started mining oil too. Thereby causing global oil glut which means too much oil in the market with no enough buyers thereby crashing its price. The gullible ones will only be blaming Buhari for everything.

Do you think it's the visa fee that the few Muslims that visit America that is used to run the economy of America. The way people are paying tax in America, I doubt it if there's any countries in the world that her nationals are paying tax in like manner. Apart from the regular tax, you pay tax again everhtime you spend even a dollar to buy anything. You pay tax the number of time you spend money payday everyday.

Yes Muslims are few compared to the total number of people visiting U.S.around the world even only Europe.. How much is that compared to the financial and military aids America is giving the Muslim countries? Well...maybe Trump will soon withdraw all that and I don't know where you got that your figure from on how much America would lose.

What's the percentage of Muslims visiting America by the way. The Muslim population in America is one percent and below.

Trump says he doesn't want you. Make una stay for una countries na. Abi na by force to go America? A handful of Muslims can make any environment volatile. We have seen it as it's being unfolded in Germany.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America by ifyan(m): 1:17am On Dec 24, 2016
A welcome development
Re: Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America by dpete1: 4:05am On Dec 24, 2016
CC: lalasticlala
Re: Trump Insists He Will Ban Muslims From Entering America by Yarduni: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
With the imminent threat Trump is bringing to the world, the clear and present danger of nuclear arms race and nuclear war, the climate change denial, the way women are going to be subjugated and subdued, the trample on minorities, the building of walls and disregard for religions other than christianity, the rise of neo-nazis and white supremacists? There is even more reason to assassinate this man that the world will see reasons with!

(1) (Reply)

Robert Gabriel Mugabe - Academic Qualifications And Academic Degrees / Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves / Man Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.