Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo (31600 Views)

Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) / Man Trying To Plant Charm On A Farm In Imo, Caught And Paraded (Photos) / Pretty Lady Who Burgled A House Caught And Stripped By Local Vigilante (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by yungdizy(m): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2016
wickedness,thank God he was caught
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by mhisbliss(f): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2016
only in Nigeria
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by fergieboy: 11:36am On Dec 23, 2016
See as the man they enjoy..

Free ride inside barrow

Chiwentalagu second
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by Richy4(m): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2016
I like his dangerous abs @ his age....He must have been working out in the spirit lipsrsealed
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2016
To those travelling for the Christmas and many already there, Be careful!!!! If you are a lover of green bottles, buy it and drink inside your rooms!!! Don't give out money anyhow. To the ladies, just like I will do soon, fast and pray before your marriage because some barrenness starts from that day orchestrated by evil people especially wicked female members of one's extended family . Not everybody is happy that your mother is celebrating her daughter's marriage. Do not eat anyhow and anywhere. Do not give out old clothes especially if the person requests it. Parents watch your kids and know who hugs them.
I don't allow anybody to hug me o in my village. If those old folks tries to hug me I dey push their hand comot from my body except of course those my spirit accepts . Any nail wey I see for tree I dey go house carry iron come back to that same bush and pull it out with all the nonsense around it!!!!

Many old people for village wicked o.

3 Likes

Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by fkdmods: 11:42am On Dec 23, 2016
cummando:
Igbos no get brain truly!!!!!! why this action. Y not use a simple solution......

bury the charm in the perpetrators House

Anyone who believes all this nonsense needs their heads examined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by chimdi101: 11:42am On Dec 23, 2016
Christmas and Crimes like 5 & 6
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by Ekoishome: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2016
daewoorazer:
Flatinoes grin

Scientific blueprint: flat heads, hair on ears, shoulders, bum bum, etc

Phenotypic xters: drug trafficking, voodoo love, paedophilic acts, love for rape amidst many.
I am Igbo but this is funny!

Highly known for demeaning the image of the country.

Na dem
Chi-s

Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by godwinkessi: 11:48am On Dec 23, 2016
daewoorazer:
Flatinoes grin

Phenotypic xters: drug trafficking, voodoo love, paedophilic acts, love for rape amidst many.

Na dem
Chi-s

Conehead
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by Rozaystunna(m): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2016
drslimtommy:
Where is the picture of the charm he wanted to mount?

Ur just disgracing the old man upandan .

This is nothing but wickedness!
shut up introvert

1 Like

Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2016
How wicked of him.
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by Originalsly: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
What's now the need to strip him naked.
Disgrace for life.
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by whoisuche: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
Peroti:
Black man with black sense and black magic!

I Wonder if God cursed Africa from the beginning!!

God sent his son Jesus Christ to come and broke the curses. So if any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things have passed away behold all things become new. So what they need to do or even you is to accept Jesus Christ now.
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by bejeria101(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
My eastside bros! Charm no dey tire una?
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by DEBJOCH1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
SEASON OF CHARM PLANTING IN THE HIST. SEE THE MAN FLAT HEAD LIKE THE MAP OF GABON
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by danot1030: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
Planting charms is a common practice in Igbo land. That's why they do family liberation, watch nolliwood by an Igbo dilector to confirm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by Morganie(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
drslimtommy:
Where is the picture of the charm he wanted to mount?

Ur just disgracing the old man upandan .

This is nothing but wickedness!

...and where is the person who gave him the charm kwa?
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by deolu2000(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
I came to check the name and i wasn't disappointed. Na dem again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by sylve11: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
daewoorazer:
Flatinoes grin

Na dem
Chi-s

grin grin cool
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
u no nid to use charm on somebody this just give the person head but wit ur big head.
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by nell2: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
daewoorazer:
Flatinoes grin

Na dem
Chi-s

stale
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by symbianDON(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
Khd95:
Nd they had to ship him around in wheelbarrow
should they have used a range rover?
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by fhelihx(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Suits him..ode oshi tongue
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by veeceesynergy: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Peroti:

My dear, Oyibo dey do juju pass us.
Do ur research.
We no dey even do anytin
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by djbobby007: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
omo nna
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by JuneOctober(f): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
cheesy why naa?

Old man why naa?
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by JuneOctober(f): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
symbianDON:

should they have used a range rover?

grin I wonder oo.
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by nkemma54(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Peroti:

not really. lemme explain. Ham was the father of four sons, Cush, Mizraim, Put, and Canaan. (Ge 10:6; 1Ch 1:8 ) The Ethiopians, Egyptians, some Arabian and African tribes, and the Canaanites descended from these sons. Noah had become intoxicated with wine and had uncovered himself in his tent. Ham saw his father’s unclothedness, and instead of showing the proper respect for Noah, the family head and the servant and prophet whom God had made an instrument in the preservation of the human race, Ham told his two brothers of his discovery. Shem and Japheth exhibited the proper respect by walking backwards with a mantle to cover Noah so that they would not bring reproach by looking on their father’s unclothedness. Noah, on awakening, uttered a curse, not on Ham, but on Ham’s son Canaan. In the accompanying blessing of Shem, which included a blessing for Japheth, Ham was passed over and ignored; only Canaan was mentioned as cursed and was prophetically foretold to become a slave to Shem and Japheth.—Ge 9:20-27.

we are all just displaying d foolishness of dat one grin grin
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by dee02(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Smh... And they put him in a wheelbarrow and wheeled him around town grin
Nigerians ehn...... cheesy
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
I pray my husband's body will look this fine when he is old and gray. kiss
Re: Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo by cybriz82(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
if dis man survive dis poo ehnnn...d tin wey he go dat wheel barrow driver wey dey push am.no go get ending ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photos) / Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal / Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.