Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) (23296 Views)

Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by aminulive: 9:04am On Dec 23, 2016
Man beaten, dragged and tied for attempting to steal vehicle

A yet to be identified man was caught early today by residents in Abuja after he attempted to steal a vehicle. He was dragged and given the beating of his life. At the time of filing this report, it is unclear if he was handed over to the police.

http://politicsngr.com/videophotos-car-thief-dragged-beaten-abuja/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mxfxt6pUz8

Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by veekid(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2016

pple just deh thief anyhow these days

1 Like

Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by Remilekun101: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Humm.

Maybe the guy below me would have something to say. Over to you

1 Like

Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by ryd3(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Tif, Ole,Carry am go...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by nonstan(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
This is quite unfortunate, there is no excuse to crime.

Steal small you are tagged a criminal, steal huge and become a hero.

4 Likes

Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Busted!

1 Like

Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by hekinz82375(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
veekid:

pple just deh thief anyhow these days
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
God help him
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by abbeyoye2001(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
lol. not funny but good for him grin

3 Likes

Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
The head is not flat. Name please embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by valicious1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
I hate thieves

1 Like

Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by kelvyn7: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
shocked

chai!!!

this is paneL-BEATING

1 Like

Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by buharimustlive: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Xmas things
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by CHARLESTON007(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
; cheesy cheesy cheesy see as them tie am like Christmas goat

3 Likes

Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by kingvectorv(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Who he epp Na him body go tell am
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by muri4mig(m): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jungle justice is the best way to go, u will agree with me if this urchins ever attack u.

3 Likes

Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by samzy(m): 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
I blame buhari
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by TheLawTheLegal: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
I blame the Duara dullard.

I blame the Yollowba people that voted for this disaster.

After voting for this president, they have all resorted to stealing, armed robbery and ritual killings.

Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (NCAN) Enugu branch. We heard a voice saying 'na Yoruba'. So we have confirmed that the criminal is from our sophisticated brown roof brethren.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by DaBullIT(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
if he nor die , dem no beat am
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by bebe2(f): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
british medieval punishments just got to nigeria,

we are progressing,

next we will have , hung, drawn and quatred.

make una continue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by ITbomb(m): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Pics like this proves that Nigerians have totally lost hope in the police and the judicial system.

In civilized countries such actions are reported and handled by the police because the citizens trust their police..

But here in Nigeria, the only job for police is to collect N50 at check point, carry ballot box and do boy boy for politicians

How did I even end up here, what grave sin did I commit in my previous life that would have sent me here as a punishment?

6 Likes

Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by worlexy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by TheLawTheLegal: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
iyke926:
The head is not flat. Name please embarassed

a voice in the background says 'na Yoruba'.

na dem dem

2 Likes

Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by Morganie(m): 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
muri4mig:
Jungle justice is the best way to go, u will agree with me if this urchins ever attack u.

Jungle justice isn't fit for anyone no matter the crime. It's absolutely wrong in every sense of the word, to rob or steal anyone's hard earned money or property, but jungle justice is wrong. Let the law handle it.

Politicians steal and do worse, but they get hailed and praised for their looted wealth.

I cringe at the thought of burning anyone alive, or beating anyone to a pulp for stealing. We shouldn't support it. We're Nigerians, not Barbarians.
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
They should just burn him

He is a wicked soul.
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
muri4mig:
Supported..
Provided it was confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by hectorswag(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
Who recorded this video sef? See as ur hand is shaking upandan. Simple camera you don't know how to handle undecided
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by sapientia(m): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
muri4mig:

What if he is innocent and was wrongly accused?

If not for the sake of anything, the possibility of an innocent man losing his life to jungle justice is enough sane reason to condem it.

What if caught in the act you might ask.... The Courts are there to prove we are not wild animals that kill each others with or without provocation.
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by Morganie(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
EVILFOREST:
They should just burn him

He is a wicked soul.

Like seriously? Let him has no sin cast the first stone.

A lot of us will think it's onlybthose who pull triggers kill people outside the law, or stab someone else, or take anyone else's life for that matter is guilty of murder, no it's not. Everyone who stands idly by and watch, support and encourage others to be killed are equally guilty.

Burn him? God help us.

1 Like

Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by Bigcake: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
Someone in the video is shouting na Yoruba man ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by crisycent: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Na yoruba man o grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cook Loses His N40K Job In Lagos After Stealing His Colleagues N35K Phone.Photos / Security Operatives Nab Men With Hard Drugs During Stop & Search Operation.PICS / Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.