Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Cat Mayel: Our New Music Crush - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cat Mayel: Our New Music Crush (332 Views)

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly / Tunde Ednut: "I Had A Crush On Juliet Ibrahim, But I Was Broke Then" (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cat Mayel: Our New Music Crush by mantosa(m): 9:30am On Dec 23, 2016
Catherine Mayel Maku, known in the music industry as Cat Mayel is a Delta state indigene, a graduate of the University of Lagos and the eighth of nine children. “I usually call myself the black sheep because I am the one who causes all the trouble”, she says as she laughs. “I grew up in Lagos, and had all my schooling from primary to tertiary education in Lagos.”

She lives and breathes music. Her passion for music can be felt in the energy and work she puts into making her productions to attain perfection. Watching her rehearse for her performance at her just concluded live session at Spinlet, I couldn’t help but wonder what drives her.

Read more: http://tushmagazine.com.ng/cat-mayel-new-crush/

(1) (Reply)

WOW!! Wizkid Wins Nigerian Best Artiste Of The Year / Hilarous Comedy Skit 'the Baron ' / So Happy, I Just Made Over 1 Bitcoin In Few Da Ys, Learn Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.