Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos (37109 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional / Pretty Mike Kissing His Pet Python, Toke Makinwa (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by Harmoneasy: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
came to book space.
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by Fortissimo502: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
It's his girlfriend not colleague. Nairaland and it's fake / misleasing news is honestly starting to irritate me.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Just a colleague and they kissing that deep? undecided Ain't Believing that...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by AngelicBeing: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by geozone: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
na so!
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cool cool cool some ladies sha undecided undecided undecided

Didn't you see freeze in the pic

Na only the lady you see undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
i see both of them by my koro koro eye grin grin grin grin grin
ellacute45:

Didn't you see freeze in the pic

Na only the lady you see undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
and dat girl is somone's babe, wife or wife to be 😐. mtcheww yeye dey smell

end time colleague
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
i see both of them by with tongue my koro koro eye grin grin grin grin grin

Then why saying some ladies sha angry angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by herlarho(m): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
i can't believe it

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
chimere66:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOVcG-GA4qs/

Below are photos of Daddy Freeze kissing his female colleague at Utopia Restaurant,Lagos,which was launched last 2weeks.Daddy Freeze even encouraged his fans to share a kiss and DM it to him.

Watch the video of Daddy Freeze sharing a kiss with his colleague on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/daddy-freeze-kisses-his-female.html
Lies!
Cool FM’s Daddy Freeze is over his divorce, now engaged with girlfriend, Benedicta Elechi embarassed

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
when it is time to get MARRIED, please Avoid....

ACTRESS.
SONGSTRESS.
WAITRESS.
HOSTESS.
PAGEANTRESS

Female ANCHORS.
Female PRESENTERS.
Female CHORISTERS.
Female BANKERS
Female SOLDIERS
Female POLICE OFFICERS.
Female HAWKERS

I guess u know why, but if u don't ask me
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by sfinkzslot(m): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
u tookeedddddddd datttttttttttttttttt outttttttttaaaaaa miiiiiiiiii mouthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
AntiWailer:
Is ok.

When her husband offend you, you do throw Back.
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Were they under a mistletoe? If not no explanation for this
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by joshtega27(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
these days useless things are making frontpage...
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by felixomor: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
4dor:
Nairaland is now a dead zone, Freeze had a meal with his wife and colleague , he kissed his wife and not the colleague. How can a mod move this false topic to the front page?
I tire ooo! He was kissing his wife to be and not colleague. That's Kaila Oniwon his colleague. Misleading topic.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by fhelihx(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=sinaj post=52188268]Just a colleague?

Wah kinda rough play is this

U don vex??
That's this generation for you..
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by soath(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
I thought he has a wife.
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by demolaxl(m): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by sinaj(f): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
AntiWailer:
Is ok.

When her husband offend you, you do throw Back.
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by Babyrex(f): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
chimere66:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOVcG-GA4qs/

Below are photos of Daddy Freeze kissing his female colleague at Utopia Restaurant,Lagos,which was launched last 2weeks.Daddy Freeze even encouraged his fans to share a kiss and DM it to him.

Watch the video of Daddy Freeze sharing a kiss with his colleague on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/daddy-freeze-kisses-his-female.html

She isn't his colleague, but his "bae" there are two ladies in d video, one a colleague and not the one being kissed
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by autonomous22: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
And she is sombodys girlfriend o.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by jchioma: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nixiepie:
Someone's wife undecided

Is she married?

If she is married to a typical Nigerian, she don divorce herself be dat.
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by meggi4(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
na only dem no wetin dem d do for inside lonely room
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by EmmyDe25(m): 9:37am On Dec 24, 2016
So Kaylah has turned to an Olosho. Kissing Freeze.
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by goldedprince: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
KingAfo:
Which kind thing be this.
GERRARA HERE MEN SHYT
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos by KingAfo(m): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
goldedprince:

GERRARA HERE MEN SHYT
Yo know am saying?!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lydia Lawrence-Nze Welcomes A Baby In Canada - Pictures / Cute Photos Of Chidinma / 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.