Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money (11444 Views)

Melon (egusi) Buyers Get In Here / How To Cultivate Melon (egusi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Olayimikami: 7:13am On Jan 03, 2017
Pavore9:

Will do that.

Thanks
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Babacele: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2017
Pavore9, I'm not pleased by the way you folks are handling this issue. This is a clear case of fraud, and it is the responsibility of a Mod to furnish us with better assurances that our businesses on NL are save.
I mean all the info about this david guy ( his IP address, phone numbers , friends, bank accnt/ : thank God for BVN etc) . NL is a community and I'm sure it has a security department.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Babacele: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2017
websolushun wat is the latest? please let us know so we can advise you adequately. NL is an international community with many business folks observing what we do and say here. We need to help reinforce the fact that Naija is a good place to do Biz.

1 Like

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by maasoap(m): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2017
mercylicious234:
He once said he works with one agric commodity coy bla bla bla.

The egusi and sesame agent thing is a side biz he said he does. I recall someone once asked him what he gains from the biz, he said he gets paid per bag of any commodity he sources. He is so so rude. I wonder why ppl went ahead and fell into scam by a scammer who is rude. He just disbanded the wassap so that ppl he scammed cannot share it there.

It was me on page 6, told people to be cautious but they insulted and abused me. You guys can check my posts there. He had not even started to scam people then, just that people who called him on phone reported back that he was rude and proud. And that's the number one sign to look our for in any potential fraudster, they are always proud and will try to make you submissive by trying to let you feel that they are doing you favour.
I once paid N3000 into someone's account but when I called him again and told him that I had paid the money. He turned from being polite to rude, then I knew he was a scammer. I simply ended the call, never called again but lesson learnt.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Olayimikami: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2017
Babacele:
Pavore9, I'm not pleased by the way you folks are handling this issue. This is a clear case of fraud, and it is the responsibility of a Mod to furnish us with better assurances that our businesses on NL are save.
I mean all the info about this david guy ( his IP address, phone numbers , friends, bank accnt/ : thank God for BVN etc) . NL is a community and I'm sure it has a security department.

It's not as easy as it seems. The best bet will be to get a police report so his accounts are kept on PND. His lines and last known physical address can then be accessed.

With no pix, even if i pass by him everyday on the field, i wouldn't know.

I had hitherto made comments and passed my assertions as regards @dav8id, but i guess most people overlooked my subtle remarks.

Don't always be moved by paper profit, agro biz is way different from MMM, and except you are on your toes cause of the dynamic nature, profit isn't always assured.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Babacele: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
Olayimikami:

It's not as easy as it seems. The best bet will be to get a police report so his accounts are kept on PND. His lines and last known physical address can then be accessed.

With no pix, even if i pass by him everyday on the field, i wouldn't know.

I had hitherto made comments and passed my assertions as regards @dav8id, but i guess most people overlooked my subtle remarks.

Don't always be moved by paper profit, agro biz is way different from MMM, and except you are on your toes cause of the dynamic nature, profit isn't always assured.
I know it isn't easy and that NL ain't no police but I'm damn sure that this guy can be nabbed if a lil digging and background check on him is done. Don't forget he has a mobile phone, a bank account which carries a fingerprint and a Utility bill; his confederates or 'biz' partners can be traced n who can help d sec guys locate his present hideout. But I'm sure NL knows his most frequent IP address.

1 Like

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Pavore9: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
Babacele:

Nairaland is a faceless forum and anyone who wants go into a financial dealing with a member has the responsibility to verify who he or she is dealing with. On many occasion have l reminded fellow Nairalanders to be very cautious.

I have personally contacted him via email to respond to the issue raised but he came off arrogant and boldly replied " When reasonable people contact me, then I will talk but for threat from people like you .then I will keep mute. My business never laid on nairaland and I have nothing to fear "

People who have been scanned by him need to come together and present a united front, compiling their transactions with him, the bank account(s) they paid into, all the phone numbers he has used in communication with them and those who have his pictures present them. It will give the law enforcement agents materials to work with and l believe David8 will feel more comfortable explaining his business dealings in any of their offices.

4 Likes

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Babacele: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pavore9:

Nairaland is a faceless forum and anyone who wants go into a financial dealing with a member has the responsibility to verify who he or she is dealing with. On many occasion have l reminded fellow Nairalanders to be very cautious.

I have personally contacted him via email to respond to the issue raised but he came off arrogant and boldly replied " When reasonable people contact me, then I will talk but for threat from people like you .then I will keep mute. My business never laid on nairaland and I have nothing to fear "

People who have been scanned by him need to come together and present a united front, compiling their transactions with him, the bank account(s) they paid into, all the phone numbers he has used in communication with them and those who have his pictures present them. It will give the law enforcement agents materials to work with and l believe David8 will feel more comfortable explaining his business dealings in any of their offices.

OK sir.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
Babacele:
websolushun wat is the latest? please let us know so we can advise you adequately. NL is an international community with many business folks observing what we do and say here. We need to help reinforce the fact that Naija is a good place to do Biz.
He will meet his waterloo soon.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Babacele: 2:33am On Jan 09, 2017
websolushun:
He will meet his waterloo soon.
OK.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by justicee4all: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
this guy is still scamming more people

1 Like

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by saliubello(m): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
Op : in a bid to help resolve this issue
Once and for all. Call me or send a text lets talk
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by justicee4all: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Babacele:

AM not happy too 250k in this recession is not come chop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by slap1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lalasticlala and Seun, do something about this criminal please.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by justicee4all: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
slap1:
Lalasticlala and Seun, do something about this criminal please.

When I read this post I almost shade tears 250k in this recession period and the funny thing was he goes about calling people scam

Now I understand why they say a thief thinks everyone theifs like him

Op please update us I really feel for you

For your confirm ebony state rice pm me ( local rice are the best) no preservation no chemicals nothing
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by signz: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2017
It will be a crime if the OP hasn't reported him to EFCC. It'll be easy to track and punish him now that we have BVN.

No need waiting for God to punish him when we can do that ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by menwongo(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2017
agricexport:
Thanks for your information. kindly send the pictures online. I want the accusers to post the evidences of the transactions online too. That is,like ; teller slips or transfer details ,Whatsapp chats and many more. [b]Anyone into other business groups should as well post his real names and fake names in their groups. [/b]We must collectively remove bad eggs from our groups.
I created a thread (real price of palm oil in Akwa Ibom state), I posted my Certificate of Origin and Identity card. Surprisingly you people banned me and later deleted the I.D card and certificate of origin.
As a result people stoped buying my oil.
I think any one selling here in Nairaland should post all his personal details.
@pavore9

3 Likes

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Pavore9: 6:15pm On May 04, 2017
menwongo:

I created a thread (real price of palm oil in Akwa Ibom state), I posted my Certificate of Origin and Identity card. Surprisingly you people banned me and later deleted the I.D card and certificate of origin.
@pavore9

Posting such documents on a public forum is very RISKY! Go to the e-currency thread​ in the business section and read how scammers are using other people's IDs that was innocently posted online in the course of transaction to scam Nairalanders of thousands of dollars!

What if I forward your documents to someone I want to defraud, claiming I am you and he/she pays into an account that does not belong to you so when the police is involved, who will be arrested?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by menwongo(m): 6:24pm On May 04, 2017
Pavore9:

Posting such documents on a public forum is very RISKY! Go to the e-currency thread​ in the business section and read how scammers are using other people's IDs that was innocently posted online in the course of transaction to scam Nairalanders of thousands of dollars!

What if I forward your documents to someone I want to defraud, claiming I am you and he/she pays into an account that does not belong to you so when the police is involved, who will be arrested?
I get you, thank you.
But why are Nigerians this way? At the same time blaming politicians of fraudulent dealings!
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by kenoduwamkpa(m): 12:55am On Sep 08, 2017
Wicked people everywhere. My candid advice: Always take the bold step when it comes to business. Go to the field, watch, observe, experience, feel, touch your prospective product before making payment. That's why it's business not officeness

1 Like

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by stagger: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2017
menwongo:

@pavore9

Posting your ID documents! You are lucky the OPsaved you from major future calamity by deleting them. After all, a known serial scammer called Silas Kyenpia called some people up and impersonated my moniker, collecting vast sums of money from them. He has impersonated several monikers in the e-currency thread and I can bet you that many will still fall mugu to that guy.

Now imagine if such a person were to get hold of your ID documents. No be havoc wey the guy go cause for here?
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by richhy84: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Why can't you travel to the location before send money.I blame you because you av not seen the product. You should have exwork the product.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by menwongo(m): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
stagger:

Posting your ID documents! You are lucky the OPsaved you from major future calamity by deleting them. After all, a known serial scammer called Silas Kyenpia called some people up and impersonated my moniker, collecting vast sums of money from them. He has impersonated several monikers in the e-currency thread and I can bet you that many will still fall mugu to that guy.

Now imagine if such a person were to get hold of your ID documents. No be havoc wey the guy go cause for here?
Nawa. But why are people like this.
It's a pity we Nigerian can't trust each other.

People have been trying to scam me to no avail
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Kamkamdd: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2017
Has dis issue been resolved pls.I tink i had come across dis David of a guy in some posts b4.Its a pity.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by bamdexfarms(m): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
The easiest way to apprehend this David guy is to report to EFCC. The authorities will notify his bank and a "Apprehend on Sight" restriction will be placed on his account. Believe me, this guy will be caught within a week.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by agronewsng(m): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sad. Our company contacted him sometime last year. I personally spoke to him to try get egusi for our export. His arrogance and rudeness was the very trait that got me turned off. He seemed to have a spirit of quarreling and was very rude. Get in touch with the EFCC. U hv clear evidence. Report to the nearest EFCC office.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Bryanbella(f): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Please who has gotten any tips on how to reach EFCC?
This same David Ovye made away with my 28k last month.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Jethrolite(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
Wow, due diligence led me here. I was already planning N500k to do business with this thief. From OP's account I'm sure he never bought the Egusi.

No matter what, do not part with your money to an unknown person you met here except those with rock solid reputation.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Elkay3: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
menwongo:

@pavore9

You actually deeal in palm oil?
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by menwongo(m): 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
Elkay3:

You actually deeal in palm oil?
Yes I do
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Elkay3: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
menwongo:

Yes I do

Hopefully then we will talk. Not now, but we will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) / Local Rice Production Hits 15m Tonnes / Oil Palm Is Our New Crude Oil - Governor Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.