Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

5 Fashion Trends We Do Not Want To See In 2017. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Fashion Trends We Do Not Want To See In 2017. (541 Views)

'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus / Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 / Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Fashion Trends We Do Not Want To See In 2017. by Ihechiopara: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
It was a a year of fashion I must say, especially for students who get involved with every trend that comes their way. New trends showed forth month after month. Some we liked, some definitely getting a no from us.

As part of sharing in the joy of ending the year, we decided to compile a list of five fashion trends we do not want to see in 2017.

VINTAGE SHIRTS

We understand the whole ‘old-school’ thing and going back ‘into the 80s’, but boy, we have rocked enough of it. Everywhere we went, we saw it, almost becoming a uniform for those who actually couldn’t rock it in the 80s: the younger ones. When we say everywhere, we mean everywhere- on TV, on the street, in social gatherings, in church, on Instagram, some even converted it to their night-wears. You know we don’t tell lies.

CROPPED TOPS

Sisters, enough of the abdomen! It became sadder when some girls a little over weight wore it carelessly. You didn’t notice? Cropped-tops easily make you look slutty. Yes yes yes, we are satisfied with the ones we have seen. the pictures you have taken should suffice. We honestly do not want more of it in 2017.

COLOURED HAIR

How this pervaded the place, we do not understand. All of a sudden, there was a rainbow-like stuff on the head. From funny looking wool to orange and yellow attachment. OR when the boys decided to male their hair gold. It left us amazed how this infiltrated the place. We sincerely hope you had fun with the experiment you carried out on your head because we wouldn’t be giving any nice complement in 2017.

CRAZY JEAN

We beg in the name of anything you succumb to, let this trend just remain in 2016. It was nearly impossible to look responsible wearing this. We must admit, a few people rocked the crazy jean well but that is what you would like to call the one in a million. We would appreciate if we do not see you feeling fly on this in 2017.

DENIM ON DENIM

Never did a fashion rule allow denim on denim, but it surprises me how we were so comfortable on it. So 2016 was an amazing year, it did not stop you from being happy wearing the ”Denim on Denim” . Please and please again, do not over-wear your welcome, let this trend not step a toe into 2017.

http://www.ihechiopara.com/2016/12/5-fashion-trends-we-do-not-want-to-see.html

Re: 5 Fashion Trends We Do Not Want To See In 2017. by angelTI(f): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
I thought OP was going to add pictures to spice up his thread
Re: 5 Fashion Trends We Do Not Want To See In 2017. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
Pix ni

(1) (Reply)

“zero Recession” Davido Shows Off His New 2017 Range Rover / OMG! Father Stabs 5-year-old Daughter To Death (photo) / Mikel Obi Chelsea Midfielder Enjoys End-of-year Get-together With Conte And Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.