Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" (35390 Views)

Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan / Patience Ozokwor Mourns Rachel Oniga, Cries (Video) / Rachel Oniga Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies Age 64 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Takeit2017(m): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Veteran actress Rachel Oniga, has revealed reasons she is hardly seen at parties with ehr fello actors.

According to her, she does so to avoid trouble with anyone in the industry.
“I have no enemies and I have no friends in the industry. Do you always see me in parties or events? I also tell younger actors who are close to me to avoid keeping enemies and friends. Whenever you are at the location of a movie project, give it your best and go to your house. There is no point getting too comfortable with other actors.

“I don’t party with my colleagues. When you do that always, you are gradually inviting problems for yourself, as people are always looking for opportunities to bring others down. In most cases, they will give you the impression that they are your friends and wish you well, but they will later stab you at the back when you least expected it. I’ve experienced things in my life so I have decided to stay away from some gatherings,” she said.

http://simpletrendx..com/2017/10/i-dont-party-with-my-colleagues-because.html

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by biacan(f): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Slay Mama

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
You party? At dz ur age. Mama gan rest na

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Larrey(f): 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Takeit2017:
Veteran actress Rachel Oniga, has revealed reasons she is hardly seen at parties with ehr fello actors.

According to her, she does so to avoid trouble with anyone in the industry.
“I have no enemies and I have no friends in the industry. Do you always see me in parties or events? I also tell younger actors who are close to me to avoid keeping enemies and friends. Whenever you are at the location of a movie project, give it your best and go to your house. There is no point getting too comfortable with other actors.

“I don’t party with my colleagues. When you do that always, you are gradually inviting problems for yourself, as people are always looking for opportunities to bring others down. In most cases, they will give you the impression that they are your friends and wish you well, but they will later stab you at the back when you least expected it. I’ve experienced things in my life so I have decided to stay away from some gatherings,” she said.

Read More:>>>>
http://simpletrendx..com/2017/10/i-dont-party-with-my-colleagues-because.html

lalasticlala, mynd44
better jare

8 Likes

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by goldbim(f): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wise woman!!

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by NwaAmaikpe: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
shocked

But you love trouble in your movies?

Coward
undecided

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by CannyBrainy(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
wisdom is profitable unto all things. Watch ya back ma'am.. Nice one

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by MrEdimulo82(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
Awww...mummy u can lie o

8 Likes

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Ayo4251(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Very matured woman...ILY

7 Likes

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by aribisala0(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
What is her age?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Temmyslim(f): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
I think that's good...... experience is the best teacher.... she gat a good point

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by lilmax(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
wise decision... when I say the girl I'll get married to should have at least a friend, them go say na insecurity

less friends less problems
less friends, more wise decisions
less friends, more independence cool

53 Likes

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by oluwatymylehyn(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Maybe she has a points. She's a veteran

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Rebuke: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nice talk
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Promismike(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
There is nothing wrong in keeping friends. Just that one should be careful of the kind of friends one keeps and one should be disciplined on the kind of life one lives. No wayward life. Godly friends preferable. Though one can't have all trust in friends. But it's ok to have friends who you have some trust in.

A friend that is close is better than a brother or sister that is far away.

4 Likes

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by mhisterdreezy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
slaying
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
lately trouble visit people in their bedroom

Augustap can testify
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Olalan(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wise of her to do, in avoidance of scandals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Donald3d(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by mcayomind: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
j
ObaKlaz:
...for Jagbajantis!
j

wetin concern you?

4 Likes

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by kikiwendy(f): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nice one madam
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Seeker17(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
sensible woman

4 Likes

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by simbol(f): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Word of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by ObaKlaz: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
mcayomind:
j
...for Jagbajantis!
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by hugoboss36(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
...so cos of her age..she cant go for wedding party...birthday..get together party...common,people older than her do worse things nowadays...meanwhile, big salute to mama...i think Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha and her are the women i respect so much..#scandalfree..

14 Likes

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by BabaO2: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
Must you insult people because of ur limitations?

8 Likes

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by JazzMode: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward undecided
Bros na waa o. That one na movies naa no be her real life.

2 Likes

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by JazzMode: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by JazzMode: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward undecided
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by fvckme(f): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wisdom.. May you age well Ma

5 Likes

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Abbeyme: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Toyin Tomato
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Lagos2Camp: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” / Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends / #10yearschallenge: Paul Okoye Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.