Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,743 members, 7,865,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Why Do Nigerian Women Seek For Attention And Stare In The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nigerian Women Seek For Attention And Stare In The Church (605 Views)

Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Atheism Is A Mental Illness, A Cry For Attention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Women Seek For Attention And Stare In The Church by mamagee3(f): 3:03am On Nov 18, 2009
Am I the only one or is anybody else tired of women seeking attention in the church by dancing and staring at people, If you pass the direction of their head tie is in the same direction you went through, what kind of nonsense is this one? angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Seek For Attention And Stare In The Church by maedan(f): 3:31am On Nov 18, 2009
Lol grin.
They are simply gazing in admiration and envy. And as for the dancing. . . weeell, better to shake it in church than shake it in the club, I'd say cheesy.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Seek For Attention And Stare In The Church by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:49am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Maedan i feel you, but i think its more better to shake the BOOTY in the Club than inside the church , and God wont be satisfied you shake all that but still yet, he/she always want you to always position like a slave beging in prayers simply because he a jealous guy. . . Abeg lady fall in the Club house and get busy there instead of wasting time on that so called ingrate pastor/man of God you are feeding his eyes with your backside shaking. grin[/size]

(1) (Reply)

The Trumpeting Of Stampeding Elephants At The Holy Ghost Congress! / Ufo's / Have You Experienced Healing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.