Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) (51165 Views)

The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC / Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Nellybii: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lilimax:
@ Maclatunji- All these questions have been asked severally and it does not stop the fact that mavros are growing embarassed
Let's wait till January 14th for the next line of action smiley

Just google Sergei Mavrodi and if you still feel this same way after that, that means the symptoms still persist then you should see your doctor. grin grin
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by youngkhid(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Its called d pyramid scheme
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by lookingfly: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
The big question is,why would mmm decide to go on break now or what are they going on break for?how would the ppl that provided help on the 1st of dec. That where supposed to get help on the 21st or 30th of december get help?only a fool would still think mmm is legitimate after answerin these questions.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Nellybii: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
uchennaq:
PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME ON HOW GOOGLE BACKS MMM

Don't mind them. Lazy greedy bunch.
Google backs MMM lol. They just cook up anything
to deceive themselves.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by ApenaEde: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
histemple:
Where do these MMM get their confidence from,?
U Neva taste am na.
if u try u go get why we ar so confident.
I started wt my borrowed #20000 and within 3months I have+ #300,000 .
thanks 2 Mr Macro Sergie...
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sibrah:
Your assertion is very wrong bros. I, for example, was offered significant amount to invest into MMM by a brother but I declined. Not everybody will sell their close friends into slavery for 30%. In my calculation MMM robs 5 Peter to pay 3 Paul. It is just a matter of when all the peters will be exhausted financially . . .
Are mmm participants complaining? No
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by charlesucheh(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lilimax:

Lol @ free money.

MMM rocks while it stands ... smiley
It has made so many millionaires even in this recession smiley
How about that?

January 14th will put all you detractors of MMM to shame. embarassed
Mr TOP OF THE PYRAMID! I SEE YOU oO!

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Nellybii: 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
yinkslinks:
You are jobless. A woman just retired from mtn after making N25m from mmm, givers and gethelp. how much does google adsense pay u? senseless

So she must have PH almost N20m.
Meaning she had 20million naira and went to MMM with it. And that is part of her spare money right?
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Sibrah: 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Are mmm participants complaining? No
Over 60% are complaining. Like I said, for every 3 paul it pays 5 Peters get robbed.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by HardMirror(m): 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lilimax:
I don't worship Mamnon embarassed
A man is not made unclean by what goes into his belly, but what proceeds from his mouth. Out of the abundance of the heart does the mouth speak. You worship money and not the God of heaven.
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by HardMirror(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sibrah:
Over 60% are complaining. Like I said, for every 3 paul it pays 5 Peters get robbed.
Exactly
Cc lilimax
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by lakesider(m): 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
MMM news has created futune for all this jobless bloggers go get a life OP
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by HardMirror(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nellybii:

So she must have PH almost N20m.
Meaning she had 20million naira and went to MMM with it. And that is part of her spare money right?
Keep observing their senseless defense. Their god is money, they will defend mmm religiously
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by HardMirror(m): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
lakesider:
MMM news has created futune for all this jobless bloggers
go get a life OP
By their comments you shall know them.
Biko what is your own? Leave the bloggers or is their post your headache?
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sibrah:
How did you arrived at that rate? What's your research methodology used in get your statistics?
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Sibrah: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
aigbecity2000:
what is your business about MMM?
why are you talking false news about MMM?
is MMM your grandfather property?
God will destroy all those people in Nigeria and beyond talking false news about MMM
those looking for the down fall of mmm if you don't stay away from MMM from now let me asure you MMM will see your end this year in Jesus name Amen
You appear unstable. MMM robs 5 Peters for every 2 or 3 Paul it pays.
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Sibrah: 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
asuustrike2009:

How did you arrived at that rate? What's your research methodology used in get your statistics?
You don't need research for this type of problem. What you need is simulation. Just take a piece of paper and trace the MMM payment pattern.
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
lookingfly:
The big question is,why would mmm decide to go on break now or what are they going on break for?how would the ppl that provided help on the 1st of dec. That where supposed to get help on the 21st or 30th of december get help?only a fool would still think mmm is legitimate after answerin these questions.
MMM went on break because the number GH exceeded PH.more persons want to withdraw because of the festive season . if the participants that are getting help exceed provide help,it would crash so they had to pause
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by DanielGb(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
The core word is "people are greedy". The instructions is clear, 'use your spare money'. If it was a money you can afford to loose, why cry? Its Ponzi a.k.a Gambling or Tête(Yoruba lang.). You Win or you loose. Its not a core business but, an investment. The investor expect a return or risk loosing his money. Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by 1k001(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
9jakohai:
You know something, reading the response of the MMM supporters to the OP's questions has once again shown that MMM is a typical Ponzi scam (not even scheme, scam).

The OP has asked ten pertinent questions. And I expect the MMM supporters and guiders to answer him point by point. Who knows, they may even convince skeptics like me.But no, all we get are abuse and insults.

Reminds me of another thread on Biafra in this site, where a SS minority member asked about how Biafra would treat minorities. With the exception of one Biafran supporter, who gave good and reasonable answers...not that I agreed with all of them, but the guy was so on point,...many if not most Biafranists abused and called him all sorts of names, including some who even accused him of being an impostor. I doubt they convinced anyone of the validity of their struggle that day.

The problem I have with Nairaland is that for the most part, people cannot hold a honest civilized discussion here.And this is particularly true in the Politics, Crime and in MMM threads recently. All we get are insults, abuse, tribal name calling, etc. If Nigerians cannot hold a proper discussion, where points are raised and debated properly, then how are we going to progress as a nation, or even as separate entities. People like to call us black men intellectually deficient. I know it is not true. But some of the Nairaland posts and posters here do a lot to validate the intellectually deficient theory.

I am a MMM skeptic. And what I have seen here tonight has done little to change my skepticism. MMM defenders, answer the points raised, and who knows, I may sign up come January. And I probably won't be the only one. Continue the insults and jokes...and we will laugh at you thoroughly and without sympathy come January.

This made too much sense.

What I want to add is that this idea that we shouldn't concern ourselves with other people's business is a fallacy.

How can a society silently watch millions of people expose themselves to potential financial ruin, emotional turmoil and even potential suicide. The day that happens, we might as well all become wild animals without feeling.

MMM people need to understand that many of us love and are concerned for you. If we feel like you're being taken advantage of, it's our duty as brothers to alert you. We would expect the same if roles were reversed.

Finally, as a society, we are losing a lot of your capital and intellect to the fleeting MMM. We will all be better off longer term if people came together and provided these resources to generate real sustainable economic activity.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Sibrah: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Keep observing their senseless defense. Their god is money, they will defend mmm religiously
For no man can serve two masters. You either serve God or mammon.
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sibrah:
You don't need research for this type of problem. What you need is simulation. Just take a piece of paper and trace the MMM payment pattern.
Using that alone isn't justifiable for drawing that conclusion
How persons have you interviewed to draw your conclusion? If you had said you perceived that most persons are complaining ,it would have being better
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Tobycharles: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lilimax:
@ Maclatunji- All these questions have been asked severally and it does not stop the fact that mavros are growing embarassed
some hopes would b dashed that same day
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by lookingfly: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
But i thought they said it's a business and that the traffic on their website is what they use in generating the funds and the extra bonuses?how comes it's now an issue?
asuustrike2009:

MMM went on break because the number GH exceeded PH.more persons want to withdraw because of the festive season . if the participants that are getting help exceed provide help,it would crash so they had to pause
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by dre44k(m): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lilimax:

Lol @ free money.

MMM rocks while it stands ... smiley
It has made so many millionaires even in this recession smiley
How about that?

January 14th will put all you detractors of MMM to shame. embarassed
You can say that again Mavrodian, it will do all of them like dream mehn! And dey won't av choice dan to come beg for us to register them!!! They don't understand our SWOT ANALYSIS!!!
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by dre44k(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
1k001:

This made too much sense.

What I want to add is that this idea that we shouldn't concern ourselves with other people's business is a fallacy.

How can a society silently watch millions of people expose themselves to potential financial ruin, emotional turmoil and even potential suicide. The day that happens, we might as well all become wild animals without feeling.

MMM people need to understand that many of us love and are concerned for you. If we feel like you're being taken advantage of, it's our duty as brothers to alert you. We would expect the same if roles were reversed.

Finally, as a society, we are losing a lot of your capital and intellect to the fleeting MMM. We will all be better off longer term if people came together and provided these resources to generate real sustainable economic activity.

We don't need you people's love, keep your love to yourselves. Must you all take pandadol for another's man headache?
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
maclatunji:

When the whole thing crashes, you all will be looking for support and sympathy. More strategically, it is a means of drawing funds out of the country during an economic downturn.

Many of you cannot see beyond your noses because of the love of 'free money' that is unsustainable.

Funny enough no answers to the questions yet. You guys don't ask questions? Just follow the money or more precisely, the allure of it?

Drawing funds out of which economy... I hate when people make up rubbish comments just to appear as if they know what they are saying... Guy you are a dullard Jare
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by dre44k(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
histemple:
Where do these MMM participants get their confidence from?
Beacuse we understand the IDEOLOGY on how it works... etc
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by prophetfire: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jodesky:

You have just proclaimed your irredeemable level of ignorance about MMM and anything else.
You claimed to know much yet you are unable to lay your hands on any of the posers raised by the OP.

Must you waste your mb for nothing. It depicts your low IQ without doubts.

Simple question is 'where or how does the MMM system generate the profits paid out as interest on the funds thrown in by the gullible subscribers?''

Its a shame that no one has attempted to answer this question other than raining abuses on the OP.

Bunch of aspiring scammers all.......
dumb fool you are. the members pay it to themselves. its a sort of fund yhat revolves around the members. you give a member and when you need the other members give you with interest. your knocked engine brain caano comprehend bcs its too dry to do so.its simple but too complex for one with dead brain to understand.
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Myself2(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lilimax:

grin grin grin grin
See confirmed mugu still dey hope.Hmmm Mavro ko,Magic ni
I cant wait for January or February to come so the MMM scam will CRASH finally so the eyes of the mugus and magas will clear finally.
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by gbegemaster(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
raayah:
Maclatunji,

The only responses you'll get will be

1. Is it your money?

2. Insults to nairaland and Seun

3. Insults to you.

4. Some weird comparison about MMM and banks

5. Rantings about Buhari and the economy.

6. ' it's a peer to peer system "..

The best thing is to wait and see how this ends. We all know that Ponzi schemes eventually crash.
Lol. 1 and 5. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) / GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.