Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,501 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady (2702 Views)

Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich / Bitcoin Trading.. Start Trading Now.(make Millions In Few Months) / January 14, 2017 ( A Remarkable Or Ugly MMM Date? ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hello My Fellow Nairalanders,

My Name Is Stephanie and we all know what has befallen MMM Nigeria. Though its sad, but we all knew it would happen. MMM Nigeria is gone for good and believe you me, even if it would resume operations the value of Marvos will be reduced from 1$ to 1 Marvo . You all will agree with me that the problem of Nigeria has always been our inability to diversify. So all those who invested only in MMM unfortunately has lost their money. Today I wil be discussing on other alternatives that could help us make money in 2017.

1. Ponzi / Pyramid schemes
Ponzi / Pyramid schemes are the likes of MMM, who promises high return on investments (ROI) especially from 30% upwards. Ponzi schemes are likely to crash from their 6 months of operations to 1 year. And thats why those people who has met me for advices i always tell them to invest just for 5 months and then you pull out. People who loose in Ponzi schemes are the "greedy" ones.

How to know more about Ponzi scheme, use "Whois" or search for the site age.

Recommendations

1. I will recommend some of this schemes that i trust which includes

* Get help worldwide (30%) Tested and working

* Giver's Link (35%) Tested and working

* My Sure Cash (50%) Tested but not confirmed

These Sites are much better than MMM because they corrected some mistakes that were made in MMM.
For example, they don't have guilders.
Some have online payment portal to avoid fake POP issues.

They have strict rules

They have credibility score etc.

2. Bit coin Trading
This is one of the latest in town as a lot of people are venturing into trading cryptocurrencies. To trade bitcoin you must

1. Have and account preferably blockchain or bitx. Its just like opening a bank account.

2. Fund your account. You can buy bitcoins from bits or from individuals even in Nairaland but you must be careful to avoid being scammed. The only person I would recommend here in Nairaland is Miss Justina @Justi4jesu

3. Start trading / Investing.
There also other ways to get free bitcoins (Satoshi).

And the list includes

1. Playing faucet games

2. Watching videos

3. Visiting sites etc

Satoshi is the smallest form of the bit coin. Just like Kobo before The Naira. Though they small but if you are patient and you keep accumulating, you could make a good money at least enough to start your first investment.
I personally have a site that would give you 1000,satoshis in 1 hour. I cant promise you what i dont have.

To know more about any of these, just indicate your interest and comment to keep the thread lively as i intend making this class a practical one. I will take you on a step by step approach on your desired topic of interest.

Thank you.

For now there is no whatsapp group because I intend discussing everything here but if I see your interest I might create a what's app group to coach you all.
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by Iamfemi(m): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
Pls add me on whatsapp 08039409002.
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 24, 2016
Am interested in the Bitcoin. Thanks
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by Jsholly: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2016
Interested
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by jamace(m): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Oya, teach me. grin
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hey guys, I am sorry I have been very busy with something's but I have decided that instead of sending you guys mails, I would rather drop the lecture here so those who are interested would learn too.

Most of you guys are interested in BITCOIN trading. Well, I hope you understand that BITCOIN is a crytpcurrency or also called a digital currency or digital Money. It is like the normal money you know but the only difference is that you convert your money to Its value in Bitcoin and then deposit it a bitcoin wallet (Bank Account). So for a start you must open a bitcoin wallet (bank account). There is a very popular and trusted bitcoin wallet institution which is BLOCKCHAIN. so to open an account you simply visit www.blockchain.info
and follow instructions

To fund your account you simply buy bitcoin from a reliable merchant. Don't fall for scammers, so be wise in your transactions

or you also visit BITX Nigeria, they also offer same service as BLOCKCHAIN but they sell bitcoin and you can also sell your bitcoin to them too but trust Nigerian things now, they will sell bitcoin to you at 500 but when you want to sell to them they buy for 300.

But to sell for a higher price, you have to be a merchant. Build your customer base and sell to people at your own rate. Let's say, you become a Bureau De Change agent. Change Dollar or Naira to bitcoin.

Out Next topic would be on TRADING YOUR BITCION to make huge profit.

Indicate your interest by commenting

Regards
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by gentlesilver(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
Thanks, boss. Please can you provide me with links to earn free Satoshi. Thanks
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by ayolateef: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
StephDamielola:
Hey guys, I am sorry I have been very busy with something's but I have decided that instead of sending you guys mails, I would rather drop the lecture here so those who are interested would learn too.

Most of you guys are interested in BITCOIN trading. Well, I hope you understand that BITCOIN is a crytpcurrency or also called a digital currency or digital Money. It is like the normal money you know but the only difference is that you convert your money to Its value in Bitcoin and then deposit it a bitcoin wallet (Bank Account). So for a start you must open a bitcoin wallet (bank account). There is a very popular and trusted bitcoin wallet institution which is BLOCKCHAIN. so to open an account you simply visit www.blockchain.info
and follow instructions

To fund your account you simply buy bitcoin from a reliable merchant. Don't fall for scammers, so be wise in your transactions

or you also visit BITX Nigeria, they also offer same service as BLOCKCHAIN but they sell bitcoin and you can also sell your bitcoin to them too but trust Nigerian things now, they will sell bitcoin to you at 500 but when you want to sell to them they buy for 300.

But to sell for a higher price, you have to be a merchant. Build your customer base and sell to people at your own rate. Let's say, you become a Bureau De Change agent. Change Dollar or Naira to bitcoin.

Out Next topic would be on TRADING YOUR BITCION to make huge profit.

Indicate your interest by commenting

Regards

interested
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by itasakpa: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
interested
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by omobim: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
interested
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by ifechez: 6:48am On Dec 25, 2016
Interested
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by krones: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2016
Cool stuff.
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by krones: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2016
Interested
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by omooloye: 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
interested
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by revabey22: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
interested
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by tmanis(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
interested
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by docus: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
interested docusbase@yahoo.com
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by Bobbybenard(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
interested
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by blessedvisky(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
God bless you
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by Sammyprinceson(f): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2016
sammyprincesonfx@yahoo.com
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by multibalotel: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2016
ride on
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by michaelokoi(m): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2016
Pls link to earn free Satoshi. Tnks
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
The MOds Banned me
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by kflex0: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
wasap then?
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by maaji: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2017
pls herre is my 09096359394 nasman31@gmail.com
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by ajaoade2(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Interested murainoawotedu@gmail.com
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by ajaoade2(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
INTERESTED murainoawotedu@gmail.com
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by kojee27(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
Interested
Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by Godfullsam(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
abiodunsamuel025@gmail.com

Re: A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady by willy26(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2017
Johnokpara247@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Get Over 700 mp3 (Audio) Messages And E-books (PHOTOS) / Get Daily Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Signal / ,.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.