Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Lost And Found Spell . . . . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lost And Found Spell . . . . (1379 Views)

Poll: How do you Find This Spell?

Yes, It works!: 50% (2 votes)
No , It Didn't Work.: 25% (1 vote)
I Have Never Cast A Spell: 0% (0 votes)
Maybe I shall try It Someday: 25% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Spell Your Name / Woman breastt Feeds Monkey For Goodluck Spell (PHOTOS) / Nairaland's Spell Check Has Been Re-enabled! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost And Found Spell . . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:19am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]
What you need is a picture or an item that may represent what you have lost; 7 green candles and a gold or silver colored incense

at a noon hour, chant this 3 times:

"Guiding spirits I ask your charity, lend me your focus and your clarity.
Lead me to what I need to find restore that and my peace of mind. So shall it be!"

Wait for the candles to burn out then the spell will start to work.
[/size]
Re: Lost And Found Spell . . . . by Kunbee: 3:39am On Nov 18, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lost And Found Spell . . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:58am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Have you find yourself in a certain condition but too shy to share it here on public forum. . . Ok, visit my page for my email addresse with regard.[/size]
Re: Lost And Found Spell . . . . by nellaluv(f): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2009
Weirdo!!
Re: Lost And Found Spell . . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]You just told me. . . anyway, the case here is lost and found spell. what is your own point of view?.[/size]
Re: Lost And Found Spell . . . . by platinumnk(f): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2009
Will it help me find my Violin that was lost like 6 years ago??

And ur other spell didnt work, the money doubling spell- instead I lost way more than it was worth in the next few weeks.
tongue

Email me though.
Re: Lost And Found Spell . . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]platinumnk . . . . . . ! ooo my goodness i feel you but wont forget to apologise on my previous strange silent on you. see, i always too busy off the net and even when im(((ON)) i mostly get busy here on Nairaland site.

Your Violin was lost since 6 year now. . . cheesy . Platinumnk i knew you're not that seriouse with me jare. . . honestly speaking i love jokers but not on spell casting issues. . .Much Love as it suppose to be. smiley
[/size]
Re: Lost And Found Spell . . . . by platinumnk(f): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^ No Ogaga- I am serious

i loved that violin, it was a gift and it was very rare.

I had a performance at a church one night and i left it in my moms car, I dont know what happend that night, but after that night I never saw my violin again.

If God told me he would answer any 3 questions I asked, one of them would be what happend to my violin.

I still wonder about that violin, till this day.

But can u tell me why the money doubling spell backfired?
Re: Lost And Found Spell . . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]platinumnk Thats sound interesting and funny. . . . grin . Well, as for the (Money Doubling ) spell you should check up your mind and get ready to cast the spell. . .remove all other things from your mind and focus for best result .

First let me tell you that if you are not interested in making Magic and the Occult a way of life. . . . . then you should not "Dabble" or mess with any of this information.

One must Master several things before ever attempting to do Spells! One should learn how the Universe works and know thyself physically and spiritually. One should study any and all "Occult books" you can get your hands on and study all aspects of the Occult. This means that you should also study different religions and keep and open mind. . . .for truly all religions are tied together. . . . and do not worry over who is right and who is wrong. The more knowledge you take in. . . . the smarter and more powerful you will become. . . . for the brain will grow new cells as we become more intelligent. Remember this. . . . . never stop learning, no matter how much you know.
[/size]
Re: Lost And Found Spell . . . . by platinumnk(f): 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]platinumnk Thats sound interesting and funny. . . .  grin . Well, as for the (Money Doubling ) spell  you should check up your mind and get ready to cast the spell. . .remove all other things from your mind and focus for best result .

First let me tell you that if you are not interested in making Magic and the Occult a way of life. . . . . then you should not "Dabble" or mess with any of this information.

One must Master several things before ever attempting to do Spells! One should learn how the Universe works and know thyself physically and spiritually. One should study any and all "Occult books" you can get your hands on and study all aspects of the Occult. This means that you should also study different religions and keep and open mind. . . .for truly all religions are tied together. . . . and do not worry over who is right and who is wrong. The more knowledge you take in. . . .  the smarter and more powerful you will become. . . .  for the brain will grow new cells as we become more intelligent. Remember this. . . . . never stop learning, no matter how much you know.
[/size]

But if i have to research before performing a spell, what use is posting the spells on nairaland if people cannot use them??
Re: Lost And Found Spell . . . . by platinumnk(f): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2009
platinumnk:

But if i have to research before performing a spell, what use is posting the spells on nairaland if people cannot use them??

Re: Lost And Found Spell . . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]platinumnk you edit my post. . .?[/size]

(1) (Reply)

The Indispensable Role Of Agege Bread Hawkers In Lagos / Recharge Card Printing Software For All Networks And Manual / Nigerian Launches Pidgin Social Networking - Naweown.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.