Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,481 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) (56756 Views)

Ass-kissing Is Exhausting...Simi Talks About The Challenges Women Face. / Flavor Remove Your Head From Genevieve Nnaji's Breast,fans Attacks Him(photos) / Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by eleburu(f): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
Best Female vocalist in the just concluded Headies Award, Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye, known as Simi, upload a photo on her Twitter page, she made it known that her mother have big breast, why not she have
big breast like her mother. She wrote,

"Mooooood I honestly don't what happened with me. My mum has bress oh. Sigh. But still on still, we thank God."

Some of her fans that find it funny advise her of breast enlargement.

Simi has since delete the tweet.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/12/singer-simi-talk-about-her-small-bress.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by HungerBAD: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Rule 001.

You never explain anything about your body to anyone,as no human is God,so cannot do anything about it.

Simi,you are beautiful. Everybody is beautiful in their ways,and never let people bad mouth any part of your body,that usually for some lead to the low self esteem thing.

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by Emescot(m): 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
But the thing small o... Falz how far na

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by eleburu(f): 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2016

1 Share

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by lordbish(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
Falz gat broad hanz, I trust him with pressing it up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin

My daughter sit down let me tell you about Waje, Cossy and Toolz.

261 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by michealsolola(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by irenmwinfo(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
hmmmmmmmm who e epp ?
Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by passyhansome(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Good for you.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by igbarasdynasty: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
She admires being QUEEN ELISABREAST....Being Natural is Beauty!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
So simi gan no sabi construct simple English sef....But on a more serious note,why we no pay for ticket to see your mama for show instead of youNa cause your mama no get the irreplaceable voice wen you get!life na turn by turn.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by MrSmith007: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
Come make I press am
Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by Remilekun101: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
Alaga 1 is a certified bress enlarger. you can contact him here. Awon ti smelly.mouth

1 Like

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by yomi007k(m): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin

Boyz af smooch it finish. Simi talk tru naa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
Why is she bothering herself? No one is perfect, everyone is lacking in some way.

She's pretty thou.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by RockHard: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
Some men like 'em small like that, gyal. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by hrykanu231(m): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
Accept yourself the way you are, flat b.reast no mean flat brains

11 Likes

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by jasysandra(f): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Team small breast lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by mirianjugrey(f): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Rule 001.

You never explain anything about your body to anyone,as no human is God,so cannot do anything about it.

Simi,you are beautiful. Everybody is beautiful in their ways,and never let people bad mouth any part of your body,that can usually lead to the low self esteem thing.

Yimu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by MykLANNY(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Though your beginning is small your latter end shall greatly INCREASE... Just wait for the right timing
Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
She shouldn't afford to take amplicox b4 it mistakes her breast for boils

9 Likes

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by Ancientboy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
U should truely thank God if not ask Di'ja with only nippless and no breazt
No need to waste money on bra!

2 Likes

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by YeyeGirl(f): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Fahlz abi Ycee fit be her "Botched doctor".... Wit her face lyk key-holder!!! Well sha me no blame am, she get moni na!!! So no recession to tink abt,, na boobi!!! tarrr shift undecided

2 Likes

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by allansie(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Owo ni koko...wetn concern me wit breast

1 Like

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by emerged01(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lol! She gat to accept herself,yab herself so that mofos will have nothing to say about her.
Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin grin
Jesu
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

My daughter sit down let me tell you about Waje, Cossy and Toolz.

5 Likes

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by irisola(f): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
her own better pass seyi shay. grin

1 Like

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by rattlesnake(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
God this generation is a big disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by ganie(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
jasysandra:
Team small breast lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hers is garden egg,and yours is orange. wink

1 Like

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by MayhorE(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Get big breast and see how hugly u ar

1 Like

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Simi

4 Likes

Re: Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) by Vickiweezy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
I be fulcaniser.
I dey pump anything.
Tire, balloon, bress, etc

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend / Davido Meets Chef Nusret In Greece, Eats 24karat Gold Meat / Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.