Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 (45119 Views)

Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List / Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006 / Nigerians React To The Headies 2016 Award (hilarious Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
KellyKertz:

that was an error.. check d modification
Lol.
No probs.
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by danemenike: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ff
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Opakan2: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benita27:
I am good, hope you're ok?. grin

yeah.. I'm cool smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
who be miss kiss abi na muski manager?
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
josephobaro:
Vanity upon vanity.
All is vanity.
Only selfish people would say that..If you say because 1day he will die and not go with the riches...would his sons not be getting those riches. well ok vanity upon vanity, but he has already made sure that his son would be a lot richer than average other sons..how is that vanity??If people should think because everything is "vanity", they shouldnt chase wealth, then something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by haibe(m): 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
yemimajid:
Only selfish people would say that..If you say because 1day he will die and not go with the riches...would his sons not be getting those riches. well ok vanity upon vanity, but he has already made sure that his son would be a lot richer than average other sons..how is that vanity??If people should think because everything is "vanity", they shouldnt chase wealth, then something is wrong somewhere.
In as much as it sounds somehow, actually all is vanity truly.. whether its his sons that inherit his riches or not, it is still vanity for him particularly. However we should still pursue wealth, its not a bad thing.
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by ekanDamie: 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Scatterscatter:
OP you try but one question,
How will all this bring back our Harmartaan
serious o guy, no harmattan dis year?
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
haibe:

In as much as it sounds somehow, actually all is vanity truly.. whether its his sons that inherit his riches or not, it is still vanity for him particularly. However we should still pursue wealth, its not a bad thing.
Nothing is vanity my brother, I still stand with the belief bruv. Abacha's generation is stinking rich, the ones coming are already rich self. If I was dead, nd I look down to see my kids nd grandkids doing well cos of what I achieved, I wldnt call that vanity, would you?
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by haibe(m): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
yemimajid:
Nothing is vanity my brother, I still stand with the belief bruv. Abacha's generation is stinking rich, the ones coming are already rich self. If I was dead, nd I look down to see my kids nd grandkids doing well cos of what I achieved, I wldnt call that vanity, would you?
of what benefit is it to abacha that his generations are rich? Generations he doesn't even know about, he doesnt feel any pleasure of helping anyone where he is, he doesn't even know if he has actually helped anyone, so whats the point? The answer is there is no point for abacha himself, someone else is benefiting from his struggles, it doesn't matter who the person is.. or better still, he is not benefitting from all the struggles that perhaps led to his death.. All is vanity truly.
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
haibe:
of what benefit is it to abacha that his generations are rich? Generations he doesn't even know about, he doesnt feel any pleasure of helping anyone where he is, he doesn't even know if he has actually helped anyone, so whats the point? The answer is there is no point for abacha himself, someone else is benefiting from his struggles, it doesn't matter who the person is.. or better still, he is not benefitting from all the struggles that perhaps led to his death.. All is vanity truly.
That's what I meant when I said only selfish people would say that. I don't know my grandkids, but I Do care about them. Nd yes it's of no benefit to me if they do well, but that's the point, you love people without wanting any benefit in return.
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Cletus77(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Scatterscatter:
It's out o 2day
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Cletus77(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Shame catch me sef as i watched
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by GROOOVE(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
You know that fake smile you give when you are embarrassed but you still force your self to give it anyway! Ehen

Its called "simpering" op... simpered.....simper whichever one you take instead of this long hinglish undecided
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Temysteve(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benita27:
Nigerian musicians with their excessive pride and stupidity, why should Wizkid and his wack songs snub anyone?.
Oponu po tea ni e...
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by haibe(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
yemimajid:
That's what I meant when I said only selfish people would say that. I don't know my grandkids, but I Do care about them. Nd yes it's of no benefit to me if they do well, but that's the point, you love people without wanting any benefit in return.

Do u realise how selfish u are for stalking all the riches in the world up for ur generations? And not leaving nature to play out a more equitable distribution of wealth such that the less privilege can benefit? Perhaps if we stop stalking all the riches up for our generations, other families who are human beings like you will be able to afford a 3 square meal at least. God must really be disappointed with u because u actually don't love your fellow humans, you want the best for those close to u but not others who are perhaps very poor.

Your family members and generations to come are human beings like u, they can hustle for their daily bread too.. again all is vanity if all your struggle is to stalk uo wealth for ur own family. Perhaps its more sensible to work hard to make the world a better place, this will show u possess love for mankind and God can therefore be proud of u and not for being selfish by working hard so that ur generations can be the one to enjoy the best and not others.. it is because of people with ur mentality that we have leaders struggling for power by all means so that they can benefit their own family. When u die it doesn't matter because everyone would want the best for their own family but it takes a loving person to live for the benefit of mankind .

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
haibe:

Do u realise how selfish u are for stalking all the riches in the world up for ur generations? And not leaving nature to play out a more equitable distribution of wealth such that the less privilege can benefit? Perhaps if we stop stalking all the riches up for our generations, other families who are human beings like you will be able to afford a 3 square meal at least. God must really be disappointed with u because u actually don't love your fellow humans, you want the best for those close to u but not others who are perhaps very poor.

Your family members and generations to come are human beings like u, they can hustle for their daily bread too.. again all is vanity if all your struggle is to stalk uo wealth for ur own family. Perhaps its more sensible to work hard to make the world a better place, this will show u possess love for mankind and God can therefore be proud of u and not for being selfish by working hard so that ur generations can be the one to enjoy the best and not others.. it is because of people with ur mentality that we have leaders struggling for power by all means so that they can benefit their own family. When u die it doesn't matter because everyone would want the best for their own family but it takes a loving person to live for the benefit of mankind .
This was suppose to be an enlightening end to end conversation, but it's kinda hard continue now. Ihavent cursed anyonen just showing love to my loved ones. I doubt God wld be disappointd with that.
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by haibe(m): 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
yemimajid:
This was suppose to be an enlightening end to end conversation, but it's kinda hard continue now. Ihavent cursed anyonen just showing love to my loved ones. I doubt God wld be disappointd with that.
Thats what am saying, everyone wants their loved ones to be happy, but it takes a loving person to want the best for someone who they don't even know. So there's really nothing that depicts true love with ur action of wanting to stalk up huge wealth for ur own generations to come. The other guy begging on the street is a human like u
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
haibe:

Thats what am saying, everyone wants their loved ones to be happy, but it takes a loving person to want the best for someone who they don't even know. So there's really nothing that depicts true love with ur action of wanting to stalk up huge wealth for ur own generations to come.
Peace.
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Dritethegifted(m): 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
i swear eva's fiance own is the baddest. savagery
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by sundilazo(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Let's be sincere, dat Eva fiancee sef too dey jump....he just disgrace himself not wizkid
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by sundilazo(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
Let's be sincere, dat Eva fiancee sef too dey jump....he just disgrace himself not wizkid (Daddy Yo)

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Guy you are a sound writter, keep it up mehn cool
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by orezi379(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Scatterscatter:

grin
Scatterscatter:

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I made frontpage yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Well deserved
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Nollynwa1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Phyno was a disgrace to himself at the headies.

Solid ghetto boy forming Kanye

I see no sense in what you said, a disgrace because you assumed He formed Kanye,..How? His attire?, coming late or cos He refused to give congratulatory speech? He felt not like talking and just said "thank you all for the award"

I saw nothing wrong with Him, He is far better than other top artistes(Proud Mo'fuckers) forming absence.
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Kisna(m): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
TRUTH ABOUTH NIGERIAN MILITARY SHOULD BE TOLD.

The Nigeria military is said to be the populous army in the whole Africa which I see no reason Nigeria should be called that.
Nigeria army tortures Their trainee and violate human rights all in the name of training.
Head implant is one of the training done by our military at times I wonder what it will add to our soldiers in battleground are they going to use their head to Kill enemies or weapons. I asked a soldier what is the use of those Inhuman training and he was like that's the standard to make them tough If so I believe Nigeria military should be No.1 in world in terms of physical training but that's not so the UNITED STATES MILITARY is the best they don't engage in such inhuman training.
NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY is a military institution Where cadets are trained to be Military officer.
68Regular Course 2Cadets were reported dead within 2days of their stay in the academy and I believed the academy did rigorous test to make sure they are physically fit at Times you will find cadets with broken bones Etc why no safety precaution for them to use.Am also an aspirant of the academy I know the process before they accept you into the prestigious academy those new clowns that died, died for nothing cause their family were not compensated the family of the deceased did not even enjoy the fruit of their labour I feel sorry for them.
US ARMY Every family of the brave men that defend their country are well taken care of.Soldiers that died in Iraq Syria etc are Treated like Little gods Unlike Nigeria the government don't give a Bleep about these brave men.A Rtd soldiers once said there is no difference between dying for a girl that don't love you and dying for Nigeria
The training in the academy is aimless and useless and it's called the "mother of African academy" South African Academy in the world is ranked 7TH PLACE NIGERIAN MILITARY INCLUDING WON'T BE FOUND TOP 100 AMONG THE BEST MILITARY IN THE WORLD.
In N.M you would see someone above 18years beaten like an animal.
Welcome to Depot is done to wash civilian blood trainee would lie inside a dirty gutter for hours and still they would be beaten inside I wonder what kind of training is that.
May God help us.
Nigerian military ain't equipped also the fact is Boko haram and Niger delta have the right weapons to destroy the N.M.
I know many dedicated aspirant but because of the inhuman training they can't serve their nation.
During training some trainee even disappear from the place nowhere to be found cause of the foolish training which is bad.
Those in military presently joined because that's the only way to make money for them some because their life entirely has no meaning which is bad.
Complied by Kisna
Part 1.
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by samsam2019: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benita27:
Nigerian musicians with their excessive pride and stupidity, why should Wizkid and his wack songs snub anyone?.
you may not like him but to say his songs are wack means your life is wack
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by koolcat: 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Op u forgot PHYNO's own...
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Bukswag(m): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
samsam2019:
you may not like him but to say his songs are wack means your life is wack
Seriously,wizkid doesn't offer much of anything.
na "beat" be hin solid rock!! undecided
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by DASPARTAN: 1:16am On Dec 24, 2016
REALLY? ALL THESE MESSI IS BETA THAN CR7 KINDA YARNS. WHO ALL OF THEM EPP BROTHERMAN, OBO OOO, WIZ OOO. MAKE THEM PARK WELL, WAGE THEM CONSCIENCE.
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by deltateam: 2:48am On Dec 24, 2016
Zceesneh:
U don't expect daddy yo to hug someone he doesn't know, if wizkid had hug that dude, people will start saying that he is gay for hugging his fellow man

Anyone thinking that would be intoxicated with poo.
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by NobleG1(m): 4:41am On Dec 24, 2016
So snubbing people has become a way to show you're a "big boys" in Nigeria?

If were the guy on red suit, I would touch that little wizkid's shoulder to get his attention and give him a huge middle finger in his face, without even looking him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) / Download Music: Juice WRLD - Hear Me Calling Full Song / Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.