Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,044 members, 7,845,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World (26676 Views)

Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos / Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt / Chioma Stephanie Obiadi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
googlepikins:
Inyanya no dey shame?
where y see iyanya?
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by toyinjimoh(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
dis pix above me got me laughing, what kind of nonsense is dis
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by Opakan2: 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
she try
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by JuneOctober(f): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
cheesy Omo Anambra don carry am again.

Good luck oo smiley
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by rickyrex(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
I see cucumber turning her life around for her good
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by passyhansome(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
IGBO NMANMANU

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by toye440: 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
oh boy this cucumber award don go International, maybe na yam dem go use at international level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by justjify(m): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
GLeesMODEL:
See more
Ewooo shocked
Is that not "Mr Big cassava"?
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by Cletus77(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Make she no go form Deeper life dere oo
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by ahahnow: 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
miss cucumber
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by ahahnow: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
adonbilivit:
avoid that fruit that ruined chidi...

somebody help me with that picture that's used to cover someone's mouth before I mention names

I keep hearing about cucumber, what is the real story behind that?
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by melodyogonna(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
igbo girls and beauty are 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by justjify(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
googlepikins:
Inyanya no dey shame?
People like him are powered by pvssy. Cant you see them all over the place?
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by justjify(m): 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
AlexReports turned GLeesMODEL has a serious penchant for babes... You can never have a pageant and find him missing. His love for gals is just like poo and flies... #Inseparable
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
How many people did she PHUCK to get here....?
And how many will she phuck to sustain it.....?
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
Black is beautiful.
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by adonbilivit: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
ahahnow:

I keep hearing about cucumber, what is the real story behind that?
it all started when an X rated tape of one beauty queen, chidimma, leaked and went viral online. cucumber was used in place of abunna. for more, google it.
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by GlorifiedSon: 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Merry Christmas Nairalanders..just in case you haven't got your meat contact me for live goat.
Check my profile for more details.
Thanks for the patronage so far.
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by Legend87(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Cucumber girls angry
Ms chioma obadi angry

Another cucumber or cassava tales loading....................... sad
Dem say she like cucumber, i get big cucum......P

Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by Respect55(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
Pls stay away from cucumber.

Avoid it like the plague of Egypt
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by alakara(m): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
She was once my student.
Am proud of you.
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by electrokcoi(m): 12:13am On Dec 24, 2016
hope she no carry cucumber go I know why I de ask o
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by watnext: 12:40am On Dec 24, 2016
congrat miss naija..........abeg be sure u dont av a cucumber video somewhere plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

oya over to the kids make una start dey run una mouth... tongue
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by MiguelKingII(m): 1:57am On Dec 24, 2016
googlepikins:
Inyanya no dey shame?

na p square bi dat no big iyanyan grin
googlepikins:
Inyanya no dey shame?

na psquare bi dat no bi iyanyannn
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by obidirector(m): 2:39am On Dec 24, 2016
нello gυyѕ cнecĸ oυт мy new ѕong vιa тнe lιnĸ вelow

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by Kingbuhari(m): 4:09am On Dec 24, 2016
I'm not expect any other name than a biafran... why is this ppl dominating every sectors despite the hates and marginalization , what will happen if such monopoly given to the other part of Nigeria are given to this black Jews... whom God bless no one can take the greatness away... be like say only Igbo's get fine and elegant ladies for Nigeria proudly nwa Afor Anambra, God bless Igbo's, God bless obodo Biafra

1 Like

Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by Kingbuhari(m): 4:12am On Dec 24, 2016
GLeesMODEL:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4648920_images65_jpeg32161d215ae988d757493e97d34e693a

http://www.alexreports.info/2016/12/impressive-miss-nigeria-winner-chioma.html?m=0[img]
I'm not expect any other name than a biafran... why is this ppl dominating every sectors despite the hates and marginalization , what will happen if such monopoly given to the other part of Nigeria are given to this black Jews... whom God bless no one can take the greatness away... be like say only Igbo's get fine and elegant ladies for Nigeria proudly nwa Afor Anambra, God bless Igbo's, God bless obodo Biafra
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by SycophanticGoat: 6:02am On Dec 24, 2016
Is she related to Genevieve? shocked

On the other hand, the girl is nothing but an absolute and unadulterated beauty. Her looks can wake the dead.. kiss kiss
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by LIBERTY1980(m): 6:53am On Dec 24, 2016
congrats, may the good Lord empower you to make naij proud, in the name of Jesus.,.Amen.
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by Vincent41(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2016
GLeesMODEL:
See

the worst turn off for me is a lady telling me she is a model or wishes to be a model..i hates asap cos i will wonder how from camera man down to bus driver will Bleep u hard
Re: Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World by opribo(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2016
Only Ibos shaa, all the time, but I know we have beautiful girls in Hausa and Yoruba land why are they not coming out,. When they set them free to go I wonder how that place will be, it won't be different from their brothers in Sudan, Niger, Chad a locked state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) / Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! / MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.