Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya (3905 Views)

Hate Song Against Igbo Must Not Be Taken Lightly – Jonathan / Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? / Biafra: Buhari Habours Hatred Against Igbo People - Nnamdi Kanu's Father. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by Stalwert: 6:28am On Dec 24, 2016
mrvitalis:
Seriously i want to know what injustice please??

We have more political post per square meter and more revenue allocation per square metre

Until we look inward, and stop complaining we won't develop... Stop all this lies from politicians trying to score cheap points

Whos stopping aba from having 24 hrs power?? Hausa man? ?

How's stopped aba inland Port?? Yoruba man?? ..

Will emeka offor die if he invest 2 billion dollars in onisha Port??

Will tonimas die if he build a refinery in Aba?

Will author eze die if he buys into innoson??

Show me how the Nigerian government is stopping igbos from developing

Thanks for your stern rebuttal. .. a prof lying to his people without fear of God.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by caleboxylic: 6:29am On Dec 24, 2016
kettle84:
multiple roads are built in kogi state .
Oga, check 2017 budget and u Will find them There. So many of them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by caleboxylic: 6:40am On Dec 24, 2016
mrvitalis:
The Nigerian state has been very smart, reducing taxing so people will lose interest why they Loot

No region has been marginalised more than any other. . If any its not Niger Delta or south East am sure of this one

Igbos receive more allocation per square mile yet nothing to show for it

What is allocation per square mile? Allocation is shared based on local governments. Tell me why Jigawa allocation should be more than any state in the south east. Tell me why jigawa should have That number of LG after création. Restructuring is on the way and we Will see how régions /states Will fare. Take a look at the ministry of PWH 2017 budget and ses the marginalisation. Not even a single dam in the east. The Adada dam That GEJ awarded has not been completed and the contractor is no where to be found after 2015 élection. What stops Fashola from completing the budget? Anyway i have told DSP about it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by saintneo(m): 6:57am On Dec 24, 2016
MrTruth4real:
What abt injustice against Niger Delta?

To the others, they are all the same. Igbo, Biafra, Niger Delta are usually seen as the same people by the others.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by PentiumPro(f): 7:13am On Dec 24, 2016
Okwyjesus:

I think you should go and sit down. Are you the Christian Co ordinator in Ibadan to know everything. Abi Igbos case dey scratch your body.

You should go and sleep!
You Igbos are always looking for validation upadan!
Is it difficult to tell us the names of these your fake Yoruba Christians ?
Why would Yoruba do that? Have Igbos apologise for the killing of a Christian Yoruba leader Samuel Ladoke Akintola killled by ibos bandits in uniform?
Let' start from there!
Fools!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by kettle84(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2016
caleboxylic:

Oga, check 2017 budget and u Will find them There. So many of them
loads of projects were outlined in the 2016 budget but few were implemented. why is the money for those projects? we are talking about 2017 ,who knows if what befell the 2016 budget implementation won't befall the 2017 budget.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by megbu: 7:39am On Dec 24, 2016
mrvitalis:

We have more political post per square meter and more revenue allocation per square metre

Until we look inward, and stop complaining we won't develop... Stop all this lies from politicians trying to score cheap points

Mister if you are Igbo and could write this rubbish then the Nigerian state malicious campaign of calumny against your people have finally gotten to you. Rail lines have laid from Abuja to Kaduna, Kano to Lagos is been proposed to link the North and the west all with government money. Do they not have billionaires from those regions. Why are those individuals not the ones laying the rail tracks. Fg has mapped out billions from the national purse to rehabilitate the North east especially Bornu. Indimi the billionaire is from Maiduguri why is he not undertaking the task of rebuilding his war ravaged state. But according you and some mischief makers that has brain washed you Igbo should use their own money to develop the physical infrastructures in their region. So what is the essence of being loyal to a state that can not take responsibilities.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by Realtouchnot: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2016
mrvitalis:

Owerri onisha road. . Owerri Port Harcourt road, Port Harcourt enugu road, imo airport,

How many sea ports were built by fg in the West? One, amd since them they have built a number for them selfs

If Jigawa can build airport why cant Abia

Aba was given right to pull out from the national grid.. . No other place has such right.. Who's fighting to stop it??

You just dey lie up and down or you don't understand what you're saying.
Have you travelled via those roads you mentioned. Who told you that they have been built. With the exception of Ow-Onitsha road, a small kilometre which took about 12years to fix, non of those other roads are good.
Travel around, una no go do, na to just dey una enclave in SW and be typing rubbish.

So it's not injustice enough that after the war, Igbo properties were taken away in name of abandoned properties. No successful rehabilitation committee and fund have been set to rebuild the ruins occasioned by explosives during the war. And don't tell me there was no money, because around the time Gowon said Nigeria had so much money that it didn't know what to do with. Knowing during the war, Biafrans had exchanged their Nigerian currency to Biafran pounds, after the war, the FG decided to give each man 20pounds no matter how much you had in bank. In fact we still have our parents Biafran pounds in large quantity in our houses. What injustice is more than that. How do you explain that around the time of giving them the 20pounds, you decided to sell all the national assets in name of indigenization. Where do you expect them to get funds to buy their own.

As I speak to you now, UNIZIK which was established close to 30years ago have not been given start up fund. Most of the structures in the school are individual donations. How do you explain the fact, that in this century, the 19 nothern states are classified as educationally less developed states, and their indigens must be admitted into unity schools and Universities no matter who is competing with them, and no matter what their scores are in various screening exams. Please, why are we deceiving ourselves.

Who even told you Emeka Ofor has 2B dollars? And even if he has, he will carry the whole money and sink into Onitsha seaport. There are about 5 seaports in Lagos alone, and FG is planning of doing 2 more there. And all you can say it that Emeka Ofor should go and build a seaport for SE, while FG builds for SW. You people are not serious.

My only happiness is that with renewed Biafran course, Igbos seem to be united more than ever. As it is now, it is only a few Igbo politicians, who are selfish that are not sympathetic to the biafran course. I salute the resolute determination and steadfastness of the IPOB and Radio Biafran London. With what I am seeing, there is no way Biafra will not be actualised in this generation. I know medical consultants who join the demonstrations. The technocrats and professionals are more involved than ever. All hail Biafra!

Continue your hate and injustice, let's see where it will take you to.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by APCmyheart(m): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2016
mrvitalis:

God bless you jare, People are thinking inward now and developing their states and region....
Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by APCmyheart(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2016
modsmustdie:

Who and who in yoruba built the port in yoruba land??

When it comes, SE, Emeka Offor should be the building things, but when comes to North and SW, FG will building things and you diabolical people see nothing wrong in it. ..

...I can still remember the Northerners accusing GEJ focusing development to his people. ..I can still remember Yoruba accusing GEJ of marginalizing them...but when it comes to Igbos, you evil people always find way to justify your evil against igbos...may God punish you all

You should be ashamed of yourself, Did FG build Lekki deep seaport?

Lagos is building another seaport in Badagry but your Governors are waiting for the FG to some and do everything for them...

GEJ was in power for 6yrs and did nothing for the South East and your likes keep dumb and quiet and your voice came back after Buharo was sworn in.... Hahaha injustice ko.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by Realtouchnot: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2016
APCmyheart:

God bless you jare, People are thinking inward now and developing their states and region....

abeg, people like who and who? Which states are that?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by megbu: 8:26am On Dec 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

You should go and sleep!
Is it difficult to tell us the names of these your lfake Yoruba Christians ?
Why would Yoruba do that? Have Igbos apologise for the killing of a Christian Yoruba leader Samuel Ladoke Akintola killled by ibos bandits in uniform?
Let' start from there!
Fools!
Igbo's looking for validation? I have never heard of a more insane comment. The cry of social and political justice by the Igbo's always cause a rise in the Odua/Arewa adrenaline level. It's just like taking marijuana. It makes you feel like a conqueror, a super man. The next thing is to start online bullying and total denigrating of people you are not better than. Guess what? You are far behind them in every indices of human development. Whatever advantage you had over them as a result of the civil war has been deleted by their industry and self will. They have done all these on their own and now they want to put to rest all the hypocrisy of the past. The Fg either learn to live up to their responsibility to this region or forget about their cooperation. I'm happy that Buhari have succeeded in uniting the so called Igbo elite against a common enemy. It is really a good omen.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by PentiumPro(f): 8:30am On Dec 24, 2016
megbu:

[s]Igbo's looking for validation? I have never heard of a more insane comment. The cry of social and political justice by the Igbo's always cause a rise in the Odua/Arewa adrenaline level. It's just like taking marijuana. It makes you feel like a conqueror, a super man. The next thing is to start online bullying and total denigrating of people you are not better than. Guess what? You are far behind them in every indices of human development. Whatever advantage you had over them as a result of the civil war has been deleted by their industry and self will. They have done all these on their own and now they want to put to rest all the hypocrisy of the past. The Fg either learn to live up to their responsibility to this region or forget about their cooperation. I'm happy that Buhari have succeeded in uniting the so called Igbo elite against a common enemy. It is really a good omen[/s].

Trash from an unclean mouth.
When you were at the table with Jonathan (according to Madam oni gele), there was no injustice all through the 5 years for you to cry about, but immediately GEJ lost, you remembered you are being marginalized
Clowns

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by Realtouchnot: 8:31am On Dec 24, 2016
APCmyheart:

Lagos is building another seaport in Badagry but your Governors are waiting for the FG to some and do everything for them...

GEJ was in power for 6yrs and did nothing for the South East and your likes keep dumb and quiet and your voice came back after Buharo was sworn in.... Hahaha injustice ko.

You people and lies are like 5 and 6

' On 21 April 2011, LPLE entered into a Concession Agreement with NPA for the
rights to build and operate a deep-sea port in Ibeju Lekki, Nigeria. This
Concession is granted under the Nigerian Ports Authority Act 2004. The
Concession and the Nigerian Ports Authority Act 2004, form the legal and
regulatory basis for the construction and operation of Lekki Port'

' The Federal Executive Council (FEC) has approved a business plan for
the development of a sea port in Badagry, Lagos State.
The Federal Government said that the project, which will gulp $2.5 billion.
The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola, who
spoke with journalists after the FEC meeting at the Presidential Villa,
Abuja, explained that “it is basically the first step to approving the
establishment of a new sea port in Badagry area, to take advantage of im­
proved port facilities needed by bigger freighters and ships on the African
continent'

lies, lies and more lies!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by PentiumPro(f): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2016
APCmyheart:

He gave them identity card in Nigeria
He also put them at the eating high table

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by PentiumPro(f): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2016
Realtouchnot:

continent'

You are ignorant
Tell us how much the government is putting down for the project.
We know the government claims ownership of highways, and that is the only thing the FG is bringing to the table for the project.
Disprove that

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by APCmyheart(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2016
Realtouchnot:

abeg, people like who and who? Which states are that?

Lagos build Lekki seaport with just 30% support from the FG..

They are also building Badagry seaport now...

Name what FG did for Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti..

You guys complain alot you should hold your leaders accountable..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by modsmustdie: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

You should go and sleep!
Is it difficult to tell us the names of these your fake Yoruba Christians ?
Let' start from there!
Fools!
This is just the simple reason igbos have been campaigning that you have a separate country so that nobody will kill another person again. ..pls start campaigning for oduastan , no igbo will come to oduastan to kill any yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by Realtouchnot: 8:48am On Dec 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

You are ignorant
Tell us how much the government is putting down for the project.
We know the government claims ownership of highways, and that is the only thing the FG is bringing to the table for the project.
Disprove that

You can Google these facts. One thing is sure, FG via NPA established both of them. On the funding of Lekki seaport, FG is investing $100million, which is about 20% stake. LSG donated the land and has about 18% stake. the rest of the fund will be by foreign investors. The Badagry port is FG's sole property with land donation from LSG. In fact, Fashola as the minister single handedly initiated that project. The funding as they said will also be foreign investors.

Now, tell me why the first guy I quoted said they were built or being built by LSG. Do you think Akwa Ibom state or Rivers state will not gladly donate land for a seaport.

One thing I'm very sure is that Nigeria will never progress!
Let the injustice and lies continue.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by PentiumPro(f): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2016
Realtouchnot:

You can Google these facts. One thing is sure, FG via NPA established both of them. On the funding of Lekki seaport, FG is investing $100million, which is about 20% stake. LSG donated the land and has about 18% stake. the rest of the fund will be by foreign investors. The Badagry port is FG's sole property with land donation from LSG. In fact, Fashola as the minister single handedly initiated that project. The funding as they said will also be foreign investors.

Now, tell me why the first guy I quoted said they were built or being built by LSG. Do you think Akwa Ibom state or Rivers state will not gladly donate land for a seaport.

One thing I'm very sure is that Nigeria will never progress!
Let the injustice and lies continue.

Stop your lies.
FG is not investing money, but other resources including the approvals
Give a link for your counter part funding of $100M by FG or shut up forever
Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by Realtouchnot: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2016
APCmyheart:

Lagos build Lekki seaport with just 30% support from the FG..
They are also building Badagry seaport now...
Name what FG did for Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti..

You guys complain alot you should hold your leaders accountable..
Liar! see my post above!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by PentiumPro(f): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2016
modsmustdie:

This is just the simple reason igbos have been campaigning that you have a separate country so that nobody will kill another person again. ..pls start campaigning for oduastan , no igbo will come to oduastan to kill any yorubas

Start by banning ekene dilli chukwu, ABC and other Igbos that have made a fortune from transporting you to all other part of Nigeria.

Recall all your senators and other public servants in Nigeria, then you are getting serious.
Hypocrites, you ship yourselves to all part of Yorubaland and still asking me to campaign for you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by APCmyheart(m): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2016
Realtouchnot:

continent'

When Lagos was lobbying for that your state Governors only think about looting...
Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by APCmyheart(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

He gave them identity card in Nigeria
He also put them at the eating high table

hahahha i guess that's enough for them..
Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by Realtouchnot: 9:21am On Dec 24, 2016
[quote author=PentiumPro post=52213139]

Stop your lies.
FG is not investing money, but other resources including the approvals
Give a link for your counter part funding of $100M by FG or shut up

http://www.nigerianports.org/news.aspx?id=406

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/experts-disagree-npas-stake-lekki-deep-seaport/
Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by Realtouchnot: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2016
APCmyheart:

When Lagos was lobbying for that your state Governors only think about looting...

You've changed from 'Lagos state government built' to Lagos state government lobbied'. That's the injustice we're talking about. Who told you Biafrans have not been lobbying or trying to lobby. What does it take to lobby?
In the end, the injustice continues. lobby my foot!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by MrAdetunjiBayo: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2016
mrvitalis:

Truth is truth simple

We yoruba muslims do not have the right to challenge the fulanis. Anything they do is correct. We must also pretend to be ibos in order to deceive people. Insha Allah!

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2016
modsmustdie:

Who and who in yoruba built the port in yoruba land??

When it comes, SE, Emeka Offor should be the building things, but when comes to North and SW, FG will building things and you diabolical people see nothing wrong in it. ..

...I can still remember the Northerners accusing GEJ focusing development to his people. ..I can still remember Yoruba accusing GEJ of marginalizing them...but when it comes to Igbos, you evil people always find way to justify your evil against igbos...may God punish you all

God bless you. I would like to see more comments like this from SE and SS, in calling out Afonjas for who they are. This people hate Igbos with passion and beyond the confines of reason and facts. They will find every excuse to justify evil against the Igbos. The one that infuriated me was the video, I repeat video of the Nigerian army shooting IPOB members who had gathered to pray. I'm emphasizing on the video because it's a factual evidence that can't be denied. Did you know that these Afonjas were rejoicing and making useless excuses, I read one said...why were they running, if not they wouldn't have shot them. Another said, why were they standing, they could have sat on the ground not to appear threatening to the army. I mean useless, pointless excuses to justify the killings of IPOB, in extension Igbos whom they hate with passion borne out of envy.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by MrAdetunjiBayo: 9:38am On Dec 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

Trash from an unclean mouth.
When you were at the table with Jonathan (according to Madam oni gele), there was no injustice all through the 5 years for you to cry about, but immediately GEJ lost, you remembered you are being marginalized
Clowns

The truth wey that guy talk pain our yoruba muslim skull. Make I no lie. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by APCmyheart(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2016
Realtouchnot:

You've changed from 'Lagos state government built' to Lagos state government lobbied'. That's the injustice we're talking about. Who told you Biafrans have not been lobbying or trying to lobby. What does it take to lobby?
In the end, the injustice continues. lobby my foot!

Oga Lagos state started it and and FG only contribute 30%..

Did your states Governors started anything? NO..
Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by PentiumPro(f): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

The truth wey that guy pain our yoruba muslim skull. Make I no lie. grin

Gerrout!
I avoid leeches and cowards like you on NL
Re: Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya by MrAdetunjiBayo: 10:02am On Dec 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

Gerrout!
I avoid leeches and cowards like you on NL

Why are being emotional my yoruba brother. I love your lash out lamentations. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Man Spotted Preaching In Public In Kaduna State. Photos / Shocker! Kano Governor, Ganduje Caught Pants-down In Another Bribery Video / NASS Queries Decrease In FIRS’ 2019 Proposed Non-oil Revenue Tax Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.