Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

URGENT Analysis.. Which Car Can I Purchase - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / URGENT Analysis.. Which Car Can I Purchase (723 Views)

Which Car Was Your First Car? / What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / 1.5 Million For a car. Which car do you recommend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT Analysis.. Which Car Can I Purchase by ojexin(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hi Bosses please which good car can I buy with an estimate of #1m as a young boy earning 30k per month.Thanks for your comment.

1 Like

Re: URGENT Analysis.. Which Car Can I Purchase by tolulinks(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Am I not seeing well....? You have a million to buy a car but earn 30k??¿
Better cut down the budget to 450k and buy a Kia Rio. Use the remaining money for business. If you insist, I will accept the 1m like that for my 2006 Honda Accord
Re: URGENT Analysis.. Which Car Can I Purchase by Whizpeter(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
With a monthly income of 30k, I don't think a car of 1m should be your problem... Invest the money somewhere, somehow and guarantee yourself of a steady source of tangible income...

Then in 2017, you can use proceeds from the business to buy a car...

If you're adamant on getting a car, @30k you'd need a cheap to maintain car with good fuel economy...

I won't advise you go for a Toyota, unless you have a burglary proof garage...

You can pick up a clean Naija used golf 4... Nice car, cheap maintenance and the AC is on another level..!Just make sure you go for the manual tranny...!
Re: URGENT Analysis.. Which Car Can I Purchase by nams77: 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
tolulinks:
Am I not seeing well....? You have a million to buy a car but earn 30k??¿
Better cut down the budget to 450k and buy a Kia Rio. Use the remaining money for business. If you insist, I will accept the 1m like that for my 2006 Honda Accord
I think this bros just hit the nail on its head. Invest a portion of that cash

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Enters Guinness World Records For Having The World's Fastest Police Cars / In Need of Honda ATF DW-1 in Kaduna / Check Out The Top 4 Fastest Car In 2017 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.