Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

World’s Most Wanted Man, Anis Amri Confirmed Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / World’s Most Wanted Man, Anis Amri Confirmed Dead (1841 Views)

One Policeman Confirmed Dead As Robbers Attack A Bank In Ekiti State. / VIDEO: Wanted Man Blows Himself Up In Front Of Police / Wanted Man Who Stole 3 Laptops Caught At Computer Village In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Most Wanted Man, Anis Amri Confirmed Dead by TheHerald: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
The world’s most wanted man responsible for the Berlin truck attack, Anis Amri has been confirmed dead.

Anis Amri, responsible for the killing of 12 people in the attack which took place at the Berlin Christmas market on Monday was shot dead after engaging the police in Milan in a gunfight.
The report of his death was made known today, days after the attack which left several people wounded.

According to reports, Anis Amri, a Tunisian opened fire on the police as he screamed ‘Allahu Akbar’. The result of his shooting left one of the officers injured in the shoulder region.

The 24-year-old ISIS fanatic who has been on the run since Monday was stopped in the early hours of today at about 3:00am by local police in the Sesto San Giovanni suburb located in the northern Italian city of Milan for routine check which resulted in him producing a gun from his backpack and subsequently, his death through gunshot from one of the officers.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/worlds-most-wanted-man-anis-amri-confirmed-dead/#y3QoRjxcx3RfovQF.99
Re: World’s Most Wanted Man, Anis Amri Confirmed Dead by Justiyke4u: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
What do people gain in Killing people
Re: World’s Most Wanted Man, Anis Amri Confirmed Dead by doctimonyeka(m): 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hmm.. Justice served indeed...
Re: World’s Most Wanted Man, Anis Amri Confirmed Dead by Agimor(m): 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
He who kills by the gun die by the gun.. Rest in pieces..
Re: World’s Most Wanted Man, Anis Amri Confirmed Dead by UchaNwababa: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
APC media no picture
Re: World’s Most Wanted Man, Anis Amri Confirmed Dead by azimibraun: 5:24am On Dec 24, 2016
Justiyke4u:
What do people gain in Killing people
what do fake Muslims gain using Allah's name to kill? Sons and Daughters of.... let me just not say it. I expected him to be shouting his own name to prove he is the Man. Why shout Allah when you have your own name? Cheap Muslims embarrassing real muslims.
Re: World’s Most Wanted Man, Anis Amri Confirmed Dead by matrix199(m): 6:14am On Dec 24, 2016
Why do these terrorists keep attacking innocent people who have no say in political policies.
Re: World’s Most Wanted Man, Anis Amri Confirmed Dead by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 24, 2016
Allah ahkubar my foot.

Why call the name of God just to kill others?I'm tired of these sets of hypocrites called Muslims
Re: World’s Most Wanted Man, Anis Amri Confirmed Dead by SolexxBarry(m): 7:28am On Dec 24, 2016
Nice but he picture for make sense sha
Re: World’s Most Wanted Man, Anis Amri Confirmed Dead by OkoyeA1(m): 7:33am On Dec 24, 2016
Wat of Sergei Mavrodi?
Re: World’s Most Wanted Man, Anis Amri Confirmed Dead by fivestarrealty: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2016
He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. Hope he gets his 21 virgins.
Re: World’s Most Wanted Man, Anis Amri Confirmed Dead by policy12: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2016
He believes in a religion of peace. All hail Islam.

(1) (Reply)

My Three Months In Kirikiri After SARS Framed Me For Robbery Was Like Hell / 'how To Become A Yahoo Boy' Tops Search List In Nigeria / Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.