Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix (46448 Views)

Mustapha Abacha Graduates From Maryam Abacha American University (Photos) / Maryam Abacha, Former First Lady Stuns In New Photos / Maryam Abacha And Her Grandchildren In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by Ike4God: 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
onyeoshi, gi na ndioshi Naha ga ari. ka Chiokike kgpow unu ohkuo. now bubu is not fighting corruption ooooh .
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by FILEBE(m): 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
soath:
Nigeria and one structure universities.

I tire walahi! I thoight I am the only one that notices

Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by eyinjuege: 12:15am On Dec 24, 2016
She hasn't aged so well.
She used to be so beautiful.
Turai looks fine btw
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by NobleG1(m): 3:27am On Dec 24, 2016
Thieves.
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by Blonchilli(m): 4:33am On Dec 24, 2016
eezeribe:
Who can see Turai Yar'adua in the first picture
I remember when Maryam Abacha said"No matter what Nigerian Government takes from her family, they would Never be as poor as Dangote"
But at least, Dangote is rich in peace... While the Abacha's are rich in pieces"
Turai looks sick and unhappy
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by Blonchilli(m): 4:33am On Dec 24, 2016
VampireeM:
Turai is looking way older like someone suffering... I hope she is alright
She looks sick and unhappy
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by zumbigbo(m): 5:09am On Dec 24, 2016
Saddest thing has been noticing the amount of posters who have failed to realise the University is in Niger republic -
Fulani kinship is far stronger than 'one nigeria' wahala. The stolen Abacha loot is free to move anywhere - they protect their own.
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by seguno2: 6:37am On Dec 24, 2016
Niger Delta oil money stolen for spending in another country.
Buhari's DSS and Magu's EFCC don't know how to arrest her?
Yet they know how to freeze Mama Peace accounts?
Mama Peace who is from the oil producing area?
Any southerner that supports Buhari's nepotistic CORRUPTION is worse than a zombie.

Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by donejossy87(f): 6:58am On Dec 24, 2016
Can we jst stp talking abt all this old fools. None is better among dem all, they're always betraying us. Let's think of a better Nigeria. Note: Jonathan had the chance to probe obasanjo but it ddnt. Pray God save us from this our bunch old betrayers.
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by TeamSimple(m): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2016
5starmilitant:
Maryam was a former first lady like patience jonathan. She own a private university in niger, and other big businesses. None of her accounts has ever been frozen by the so-called efcc because she's a northerner, and patience jonathan is from the minority south.

One nigeria my foot.
Why Jonathan no freeze her account now?
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by 5starmilitant: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2016
TeamSimple:

Was Gej the efcc then?
Or are you telling me buhari is the one controlling the efcc now?
I never mentioned buhari's name, i only mentioned the efcc.
Why the guilty conscience?

Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by Maghan37: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2016
Irrespective of what are husband did, I still believe that she is the prettiest first lady and best performing first lady did country ever had.
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by Boyooosa(m): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2016
What does it mean to say sombori is gorgeous angry
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by haibe(m): 9:32am On Dec 24, 2016
Enyimbamercedes:

Them go thief money come use am build school. Maryam Abacha, Atiku Abubakar, Olusegun Obasanjo, David Oyedepo, Seiyefa Brisibe.... feel free to add to the list of thieving educationalists
which sch did obasanji build
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by shabakm: 9:54am On Dec 24, 2016
EVILFOREST:
U will never SUCCEED.
Thought u people preached HARAM to the poor. Now u are setting up a university with stolen funds. May God place an Embargo on that Structure. back to sender any things you wish her shall follow you by the grace of God

Thieves.
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by shabakm: 10:04am On Dec 24, 2016
5starmilitant:
Maryam was a former first lady like patience jonathan. She own a private university in niger, and other big businesses. None of her accounts has ever been frozen by the so-called efcc because she's a northerner, and patience jonathan is from the minority south.

One nigeria my foot.
if you are not happy you are free to leave nigeria no body asked you to stay. no bager can breack nigeria
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by olisaEze(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2016
googlepikins:
These are the thieves that stole and killed Nigeria beyond repair

Thot ur presido said that happened only in the last administration

Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by olisaEze(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2016
Maghan37:
Irrespective of what are husband did, I still believe that she is the prettiest first lady and best performing first lady did country ever had.

You obviously don't know anything about Maryam Babangida

Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by Enyimbamercedes: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2016
haibe:
which sch did obasanji build
Bells

Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by justuschi50: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2016
she is using her husband loot for herself, criminal
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by seguno2: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
TeamSimple:

When Buhari and his northern goons have already unleashed Boko Haram terrorists and almajiri monsters to checkmate his government?
Abeg try to remember-

- look before you leap.
- think before you talk.
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by 5starmilitant: 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
shabakm:
if you are not happy you are free to leave nigeria no body asked you to stay. no bager can breack nigeria

Typical amajiri. Continue to wallow in ignorance, your eyes go soon clear.

Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) / Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State / INEC Officer Caught Trying To Change Ward Result For APC In Orlu, Owerri