Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix (46444 Views)

Mustapha Abacha Graduates From Maryam Abacha American University (Photos) / Maryam Abacha, Former First Lady Stuns In New Photos / Maryam Abacha And Her Grandchildren In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by kstix(m): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
I hear say na u be d woman with the forbidden fruit. Oya defend yourself
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by ajbf: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
eezeribe:
Who can see Turai Yar'adua in the first picture
I remember when Maryam Abacha said"No matter what Nigerian Government takes from her family, they would Never be as poor as Dangote"
But at least, Dangote is rich in peace... While the Abacha's are rich in pieces"
She laying the foundation of her own university.
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by eezeribe(m): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
dangotesmummy:
by then my son was laughing at her because he knows stolen money can develop wings and fly anytime

It's already showing in her appearance that the money is gone.that statement was just vain talk and ego speaking. E Don clear for her eyes now but she no go fit TALK

You are right Dangote's mummy... Please extend my regards to your son... And tell him that he is an inspiration to Many.
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by Greatzeus(m): 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
If it was in a civilized society, she would be ask where she got the fund to establish a University, if she can't provide adequate evidence of how she earned the money,her properties would be confiscated.
But this is a continent where hard work is mocked and mediocrity and monetary success is respected,with no regard to its source.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by dangotesmummy: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
eezeribe:

You are right Dangote's mummy... Please extend my regards to your son... And tell him that he is an inspiration to Many.
thank you my dear cool
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by amanze15(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
yar adua wife looking like she's haven't eaten in days
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by soath(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Silvereze:

Read the article this is in Niger republic
My bad. All the same sha. Thanks
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by Yarduni: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
gorgeous? very stupid and hideous title, i dont know who edits these titles, he should be sacked as moderator. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
In the first picture, Turai will be saying,

"why did I marry an upright man and we didn't steal enough from this failed country"

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by maigida511(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nigerians will soon flood there..
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by ledaman: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Am very sure nairaland official needs medication what is geogous about the wife of a looter ? Old gaga
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by Silvereze(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
soath:
My bad. All the same sha. Thanks

Welcome Bro

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by adambest(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
googlepikins:
These are the thieves that stole and killed Nigeria beyond repair

oga Na who tell you
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wife of a dead thief still spending the money stolen by her husband, bunch of thieves, nonsense and ingredients, what's gorgeous about flaunting stolen money? Mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by Siddeek: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
VampireeM:
Turai is looking way older like someone suffering... I hope she is alright
Are u truly a vampire?
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by MrCEO69(m): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/check-out-gorgeous-look-of-maryam.html?m=1

One thing is certin this woman is from niger republic.. see as our money tk go niger... North v kill us
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by dnative(m): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
American University
Why not Saudi Arabia University or similar
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by akoko11: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
It is not even built in Nigeria, na wao
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by mmsen: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
5starmilitant:
Maryam was a former first lady like patience jonathan. She own a private university in niger, and other big businesses. None of her accounts has ever been frozen by the so-called efcc because she's a northerner, and patience jonathan is from the minority south.

One nigeria my foot.

And unlike Jonathan we have clear evidence that her husband stole.

The money that her spouse helped himself to is still being returned to Nigeria as we speak and the man has been dead for almost 20 years.

I wonder why people keep celebrating women like her instead of stoning her in the street like the common thief that she is.

And if these idiots love Niger so much why do they not break away from Nigeria to form their Islamic pseudo-Arab republic with them and leave the south of Nigeria in peace?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by paradigmshift(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
eezeribe:
I remember when Maryam Abacha said"No matter what Nigerian Government takes from her family, they would Never be as poor as Dangote"
But at least, Dangote is rich in peace... While the Abacha's are rich in pieces"

how are they broke in pieces and how do you know daugote is in peace ?
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by lukency(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Iyawo ole!
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by lukency(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Iyawo ole!w
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by VampireeM(f): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
Siddeek:
Are u truly a vampire?

You are free to verify but if your artery gets bitten with fangs, no in pain cool
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by GlorifiedSon: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Merry Christmas Nairalanders..just in case you haven't got your meat contact me for live goat (around Ajah)
Check my profile for more details.
Thanks for the patronage so far.
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by oluikotun: 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
American University in Nigeria? Nigerians,
in our mind we are still slaves. We don't want to get out of slavery. This is why our leaders steal money that is meant for the development of our people and country to keep in a developed and still developing countries. Those countries now use our own money to develop their economy. Which is why we citizen want to dress and behave like the western countries, Eat their food, even talk like them. We don't appreciate made in Nigeria products. I have heard people saying they prefer Republic of Benin's pineapple to Nigerian pineapple. Slavery in mind. People like Atiku and Mrs Abacha can name their universities "...American Universities, Nigeria" because they know when people hear American in the name of the school, they will send their children there. Example of such schools is British-American International School, Nigerian Turkish International School etc. May God help us to love our country Nigeria.
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by slimfit1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
EFCC don't forget to extend your visit or greetings to her otherwise you will start ethnic corruption fight. The children should vomit those dollars she is very smart compared to Shepolopolo Patience J. She didn't loot with her name so it hard for efcc.
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by ramatintin(m): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
eezeribe:
guy I hail ur sighting spirit na man u b
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by iluvdonjazzy: 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
she look like monkey, like husband like wike, thieves. turai yaradua spoted.
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by chincent: 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Miriam Abacha in her home country Niger.
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by Enyimbamercedes: 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Former First Lady Maryam Abacha on Thursday Dec 22 attended the foundation laying ceremony of new structures at Maryam Abacha American University,Niger by the First Lady of Niger Dr Lalla Malika Issofou.

Check out her new look

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/check-out-gorgeous-look-of-maryam.html?m=1

Them go thief money come use am build school. Maryam Abacha, Atiku Abubakar, Olusegun Obasanjo, David Oyedepo, Seiyefa Brisibe.... feel free to add to the list of thieving educationalists
Re: Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix by MayorofLagos(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Awaiting Turai YarAdua American University of Tchad to load...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt / Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife / Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.