Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Please Share The Miracles Jesus Christ Have Done For You Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Share The Miracles Jesus Christ Have Done For You Here (338 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) / The Miracles That Proved Yahshua Was Sent By God Cannot Authenticate Christians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Share The Miracles Jesus Christ Have Done For You Here by redon12(m): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Have been asking God to show me a miracle through some ways but maybe... So that I will believe in him Totally...
but maybe you can help share your testimony so that many will believe ... its through testimony that we grow our faith...
Help a brother by sharing your testimony ... it will be well appreciated..by God
Re: Please Share The Miracles Jesus Christ Have Done For You Here by brandonobi(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
the fact that I'm going to see Christmas is enough.
Re: Please Share The Miracles Jesus Christ Have Done For You Here by xtivin(m): 1:29am On Dec 24, 2016
It's the grace of God that gave me the data and the phone you and I are using to post here that's number one miracle, Many had better data and Iphone 12 but they have died, it's not because we are holier than they or we know how to pray but because God through Jesus had shown us mercy
Re: Please Share The Miracles Jesus Christ Have Done For You Here by redon12(m): 6:59am On Dec 24, 2016
xtivin:
It's the grace of God that gave me the data and the phone you and I are using to post here that's number one miracle, Many had better data and Iphone 12 but they have died, it's not because we are holier than they or we know how to pray but because God through Jesus had shown us mercy
wow its true it did not even get into my mind

(1) (Reply)

Let's Send Our CHRISTMAS Wishes And Compliments Here. / The Opinions Of Men Are The Most Unstable Thing In The World. / Tony Kemp - Womans Broken Arm Healed In Jesus Name!!! Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.