Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

The #1 Biggest Secret Of Building A Thriving Internet Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The #1 Biggest Secret Of Building A Thriving Internet Business (416 Views)

Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) / 5 Reasons Why E-commerce Is Not Thriving In Nigeria As It Should / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The #1 Biggest Secret Of Building A Thriving Internet Business by dejival(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
While many people dream of becoming better individuals than the previous years, only a few actually do it. WHY?

While many people dream of quitting their Jobs and start their own businesses, only a few actually do it. WHY?

Why is it that some people are more successful than others? BECAUSE the power of their dreams is stronger than their excuses.

See the common excuses people make that truncates their dream of financial freedom,

1. Fear.
2. I don't have the money (who has?).
3. I don't have contacts to start with (Really?).
4 I'm not smart enough (You just crowned yourself as Mumu).
5. I can't talk. (Are you dumb?).
6. I don't have the time (Yet you have the time to wake up by 5 am and get dressed to be in traffic).
7. I'm too busy (Doing what exactly?).
9. I'm afraid of taking a risk (Is eating not risky? is sleeping not dangerous? people have died in their sleep).
10. I don't like dealing with people (Mr Island... I greet your Excellency).
11. I'm too old (Age is never a barrier).
12. Waiting for all the lights to turn GREEN (Lights turn GREEN when you press the button).
13. I'm not a professional (Who was born a professional?).

Nothing grows in comfort zone,... Take a risk today! It's an adventure. Together we will get to our Zenith.

I will share with you my secret business system without any start-up capital from your pocket.

See my Signature for concise details if you're interested.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Advance.

(1) (Reply)

Seo And Internet Marketing Tools / How Has Your Business Benefited From Nairaland? / LASPOTECH ADMİSSİON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.