Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,980 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

In Between Real Estate Blog Or A Ecommerce Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Between Real Estate Blog Or A Ecommerce Site (530 Views)

How To Create And Manage A Ecommerce Website / Get 15 One Click Demo Install Wordpress Ecommerce Site For Just 5K / Real Estate Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Between Real Estate Blog Or A Ecommerce Site by thisisod(m): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
please I need advice on starting up a real estate and investment blog or a unique type of ecommerce site, I intend to target more of teir 1 countries and few naija posts.
my fear is real estate and investment has low search volumes compared to other niches and may take me more time to get adsense and I am struggling with joomla templates and modules in building the ecommerce site. should I focus more the ecommerce site?
Re: In Between Real Estate Blog Or A Ecommerce Site by iamademike: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
thisisod:
please I need advice on starting up a real estate and investment blog or a unique type of ecommerce site, I intend to target more of teir 1 countries and few naija posts.
my fear is real estate and investment has low search volumes compared to other niches and may take me more time to get adsense and I am struggling with joomla templates and modules in building the ecommerce site. should I focus more the ecommerce site?

what product do you want to sell on the ecommerce store, what share of the market are you targeting? what is the search volume and competition like compared to the real estate blog?

will you be spending additional money to generate traffic and sales to the ecommerce store and even the blog? how much for each of them.

I believe answering these questions will help.

forget about the cms you will use for now and focus on the blog or ecommerce site

(1) (Reply)

How To Embed Youtube Video Without Youtube Logo / Design Bulk Sms Website / Can Android Phones Be Used In Creating Web Programs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.