Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Soyabeans, Cracked And Uncracked Pkn Available For Pick Up Only - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Soyabeans, Cracked And Uncracked Pkn Available For Pick Up Only (321 Views)

Palm Kernel Nut Available ( Cracked And Uncracked) / Cracked And Uncracked Pkn Available For Sale / Soyabeans, Cracked And Uncracked Pkn Available For Pick Up Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soyabeans, Cracked And Uncracked Pkn Available For Pick Up Only by korede2016(m): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Are you looking to pick up soyabeans and cracked and uncracked pkn then look no further and pchat me on 08185189456 or 08119163175 and promise you a smooth sailing transaction. Note: serious and ready buyers only and pls no shady buyers.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Revive My Farm? / Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only / I Need HELP Pleaseee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.