Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

When Is The Next Nairaland Ad Design Contest Taking Place. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / When Is The Next Nairaland Ad Design Contest Taking Place. (982 Views)

N5,000 Graphic Design Contest With Health2Wealth / C‎omped Tech‎ graphics Design Contest, Win N50k‎ All Nigeria Promos / Banner Design Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Next Nairaland Ad Design Contest Taking Place. by Oluwolex2000(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Good evening all, I am a graphics designer and was going through the Nairaland ad section and saw that there was an advert design contest some years back.

Below are some of my works and you can contact me via WhatsApp : 08104039504 to get your work Done at 30% off. ( Christmas bonus)

I want to use this medium to ask when is the next contest taking place. Thanks.

CC : Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

For The First 10 People / 6 Easy Ways To Become An Artist & Create Amazing Pieces Of Art / Freelance Video Editor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.