Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. (19152 Views)

Recharge Your Phone & Get Paid...no Skill Required "Ask Me How"? / MTN: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola — And We Paid No Bribe / 11 Tech Things We Did Back In Day That Seem So Freaking Weird Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by MykLANNY(m): 12:55am On Dec 24, 2016
MTN
Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by Kfed4ril(m): 1:37am On Dec 24, 2016
wunmi590:
Yesterday Nairaland, moved a thread to the front page that this so called lady have been sacked.

Now you moved another one that it was a Lie from MTN.

Make sure you confirm news before moving news to frontpage.

Seun reorientate your mod, so that they won't use your forum as a dumping ground.

But majority of people who have been shouting first to comment as if Seun has a gift for you, what is there to celebrate? (shior)

Why you dey use style shout the ' first to comment '

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by eolafao: 3:40am On Dec 24, 2016
I don't care about what MTN do or say... Labour laws are useless with irritating leaders... .

Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by UrTrue: 3:56am On Dec 24, 2016
Dear MTN You can lie,
First, there is no Smoke without fire, People of Mrs Amina status in the corporate world are usually forced to resign especially in serious situation like this instead of public disgrace of firing them.

All one need is to read the first line of MTN's letter and You can put 1 & 2 together.

Anyways, all the best to her in a new course of life.

3 Likes

Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by yinkslinks(m): 4:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Don't even know what to say again. My baaaaans are just like mtn now per seconds. Its well
Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by Menzy86(m): 5:11am On Dec 24, 2016
I seriously pray for the day this MTN of a company will go down in this country. EVERYTHING about them is shrouded in FRAUD and disregard for the Nigerian space inspite of d enormous goodwill they enjoy. The outsourcing company handling its call centre operations presently even makes them look worse than they already are.
Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 24, 2016
correctguy0900:
Why would nairaland be a safe ground for unfounded and fabricated news. Why should unverified news be on front page. Yesterday u posted one and today is the opposite.

NL is not a news agency. just a forum where everything is discussed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by wunmi590(m): 5:28am On Dec 24, 2016
Kfed4ril:

Why you dey use style shout the ' first to comment '

Lol grin
Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by yusluvad(m): 5:29am On Dec 24, 2016
Hmmm. . .
Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by pressplay411(m): 5:29am On Dec 24, 2016
wunmi590:
Yesterday Nairaland, moved a thread to the front page that this so called lady have been sacked.

Seun reorientate your mod, so that they won't use your forum as a dumping ground.

But majority of people who have been shouting first to comment as if Seun has a gift for you, what is there to celebrate? (shior)

For MTN to address the issue, then it must have been news, whether credible or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by purem(m): 5:31am On Dec 24, 2016
Abeg wetin be ma own na angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Abi wetin consign Obama pikin wit
garri 4 brkfast?

OK shey u 1 tell me say Trump wife
sabi turn eba ni angry angry angry angry angry angry

Hen if I hear say Hillary Clinton sabi cook ewa
agoyin.... Tinba gbo

Oga next topic abeg
Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by pressplay411(m): 5:34am On Dec 24, 2016
adeaks:
Of course that's what Mtn would say. They won't admit to firing their HR head

The question then is, did she voluntarily resign? She needs to address this. This is where investigative journalism comes in. A serious minded journalist should locate her to get her opinion.
But then again she may have been compelled to signed a non disclosure agreement in her severance/gratuity package.

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by fkdmods: 5:38am On Dec 24, 2016
adeaks:
Of course that's what Mtn would say. They won't admit to firing their HR head

Dies it matter? Whatever your agent does for you is same as you doing it yourself. I doubt they did because it would only worsen the situation for them.
Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by GlorifiedSon: 5:40am On Dec 24, 2016
Merry Christmas Nairalanders..just in case you haven't got your meat contact me for live goat (around Ajah)
Check my profile for more details.
Thanks for the patronage so far.
Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by crownfierce: 6:09am On Dec 24, 2016
myspace pls
Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 24, 2016
If dem kill goat or cow for your house, Holla at me,I wan come chop pepper soup
Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by Adamadam: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2016
MTN are you sure no bribe was involved as Oga Sec name is ringing bell everywhere?
Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by LorDBolton(m): 6:46am On Dec 24, 2016
mapet:
That is why the credibility of many of these online news media will be called to question. Many so called social media influencers some times behave like lap-dogs who jump at news and start the viral spread without verifying the authenticity.

@Sahara Reporters to me just do news by the numbers and less of the quality, authenticity and facts. Some times they get it way wrong and such is off-putting

I don't understand how nigerians reason sef, reorientation should be the prime agenda for next year.

Guy she was SACKED! If ordinary bankers resign so they don't get sacked ( yes in the corporate world it happens alot)

Her position had become untenable and there were two options voluntary resignation or sack...

Surprised ya'll don't get it
Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:55am On Dec 24, 2016
2dugged:
If dem kill goat or cow for your house, Holla at me,I wan come chop pepper soup
One of my Oga at d top is planning to Kill a goat for Xmas, maybe we can go together. Cos that Goat Pepper soup must not pass me by.
Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by oshiokpu(m): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2016
Liars...no one likes to resign except they are forced to. BTW forced resignation is the cheapeast alternative to sacking in the corporate world.
Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by MrPresident1: 7:19am On Dec 24, 2016
I hate it when employers use the word 'serve' for their employees. What is the meaning of 'after serving MTN for 12years', why not say 'after working with us for 12years' ?

Foolish people angry
Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

One of my Oga at d top is planning to Kill a goat for Xmas, maybe we can go together. Cos that Goat Pepper soup must not pass me by.
No p, come carry me, MTN wahala nor hold me
Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by Adesiji77: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:
I hate it when employers use the word 'serve' for their employees. What is the meaning of 'after serving MTN for 12years', why not say 'after working with us for 12years' ?

Foolish people angry

grin grin

@LorDBolton: Banks sometimes sack by asking their employees to resign, especially those on mid-level to senior level cadre.

Most people don't know how it plays out in the corporate world, so you can't really blame them

@topic: No smoke without fire lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by timota(m): 7:35am On Dec 24, 2016
correctguy0900:
Why would nairaland be a safe ground for unfounded and fabricated news. Why should unverified news be on front page. Yesterday u posted one and today is the opposite.
you where dey talk did chelsea sack mourinho, mourinho just resigned after poor performance. So the woman just resigned and what is the difference between sack and forced resignation.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by miki1(m): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2016
Emu tea heny
Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by omogidi234(m): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2016
mapet:
That is why the credibility of many of these online news media will be called to question. Many so called social media influencers some times behave like lap-dogs who jump at news and start the viral spread without verifying the authenticity.

@Sahara Reporters to me just do news by the numbers and less of the quality, authenticity and facts. Some times they get it way wrong and such is off-putting

By the grace of God, we would be alive when someone will dig up incontrovertible evidence. There have been rumour that the Chief of Staff took bribe before negotiating a downward review of the MTN fine. This has been on for 2-3 months. In fact, it is one of the allegations the AG would be probing. So for the rumour again to come and link the most respected Amina Oyagbola, there is a lead. It may not be Anima Oyagbola but one day, the truth would be out ( with due respect, I am not sure the AG can unravel all or any of these allegations).
Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by DavidEsq(m): 7:55am On Dec 24, 2016
wunmi590:

You want to shout ur own FTC o, but we kno u are bearing it. Don't wori, just shout it, ehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. by hotspec(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2016
wunmi590:

If u have little knowledge abt journalism, u would kno dt t is what is called a balanced reportage through a follow-up on stories. SR made an accusation in d 1st report; while MTN debunked it in d 2nd. So what is wrong in following up on ur stories?

Also, thanks for taking style to remind us dt ure d FTC !!! as if u 2 has a gift to collect

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix To Release 150 Watts Charge Device / How To Fix 4shared; Signature Is Invalid. Please, Try Again. / What Android Has That iOS Doesn't Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.