Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,530 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh (1674 Views)

"Photos Of Luxury Vehicles Acquired By Jammeh In His Final Days" / VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh / Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by panafrican(m): 1:24am On Dec 24, 2016
Under the disguise of Ecowas , Senegalese troops are getting ready to invade the Gambia. Read more in The Guardian.

Here is a country, Senegal , unable to free itself from the French colonial army, and being zealous to militarily attack another African country. Them treacherous Wolof still have a French army occupying their country 46 years after their so- called independence, and they are not ashamed

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by Pierocash(m): 1:36am On Dec 24, 2016
panafrican:
Under the disguise of Ecowas , Senegalese troops are getting ready to invade the Gambia. Read more in The Guardian.

Here is a country, Senegal , unable to free itself from the French colonial army, and being zealous to militarily attack another African country. Them treacherous Wolof still have a French army occupying their country 46 years after their so- called independence, and they are not ashamed
if invading Gambia to oust the president is the last option,so be it.
Only in Africa will somebody loose election and refuse to vacate office.
#oustjamehnow

3 Likes

Re: Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by iblawi(m): 1:45am On Dec 24, 2016
Pierocash:
if invading Gambia to oust the president is the last option,so be it.
Only in Africa will somebody loose election and refuse to vacate office.
#oustjamehnow
Even after ruling for 22 years

2 Likes

Re: Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by vioment: 2:38am On Dec 24, 2016
I can't believe I would ever say this due to a little differing ideology, but may God bless Nnamdi kanu for giving me the right term to use for many parts of Africa- Pure zoo, in other words animal kingdom. Power hungry, ego, stupidity to the highest levels, selfish, greedy, lack of ingenuity, etc are terms one can use to describe many parts of Africa. I rest my case for gambia, sudan, congo, cameroon, zimbabwe, and many other parts. Just straight up demonic.
Re: Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by panafrican(m): 3:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Africans are power hungry , really? Watch this:

John Dingell U.S. congressman in office from December 13 th 1955 through January 3rd 2015.
This is almost 60 years in Office.

Not only that when he took office in 1955 he was succeding his father who was congressman from the same district for 22 consecutive years .

There is more, in 2015 after he retired his wife took over as congresswoman for the same congressional district. She was reelected in 2016.

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by whirlwind7(m): 3:41am On Dec 24, 2016
panafrican:

John Dingell U.S. congressman in office from December 13 th 1955 through January 3rd 2015.

Not only that when he took office in 1955 he was succeding his father who was congressman from the same district for 22 consecutive years .

There is more, in 2015 after he retired his wife took over as congresswoman for the same congressional district. She was reelected in 2016.

Keyword: Elected.

The folks you cited as examples were openly elected by their people to represent them. Once the law didn't prescribe a limit to how many terms they can serve in office, and the electorate is satisfied with their performance, then they can be returned to office via elections.
Deal with that.
The case is totally different with Africans who will cling on to power, and become despots just to subdue their people who are fed up with their misrule.

3 Likes

Re: Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by joe4real12: 4:54am On Dec 24, 2016
panafrican:

It's not invasion. ECOWAS has the right to kick out that mad man in Gambia to prevent a situation we once experienced in Rwanda and Uganda.

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by joe4real12: 4:58am On Dec 24, 2016
panafrican:

Elected and re-elected - peoples' choice obviously. Not when you've been voted out of power like the mad man Jameh.
Well, let him remain in office. His case will be worse than Gaddafi. ECOWAS n UN will deal ruthlessly with the idi0t.
Re: Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by panafrican(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
The warmongering United homosexual Nations ( UN) declared war on Libya after they failed to infect Libyan children with HIV . Read the news again and stop thinking these folks care about Democratic elections.
The Dingell being " elected" ? Yes thanks to those " voting machines " owned. by the Democrat monster George Soros.
Back to the Senegalese: don' t they have better things to do ? For instance stop eating Tchep ( casava mixed with rice and palm oil ) ? They can't even control their own women who are digging too much in the husband's pockets and they want to control the Gambia? Let them Wolof come , president Jammeh will teach them a lesson with the help from Casamance Rebels.
BTW this thing called Ecowas, when are they going to kick French colonial occupation troops from West Africa ? There are French military bases in Cote d' Ivoire, Senegal, and next door in Gabon too close to West Africa.

You all keep in mind the Gambian elections were rigged by the international homosexual ring and British agents. That is why a great Pan Africanist and patriot Nigerian judge will void them in January.The Gambia is an independent sovereign
country not an Ecowas district.

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by Horus(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYF5nZdHEzs

Gambia: Yahya Jammeh Rejects Election Result, ECOWAS Vows To Force Him Out
Re: Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Dear fellow black man,
Please wake the f. up!!
Stop consuming white man's propaganda.

How many of you have ever taken a moment to listen to what Jammeh has to say? If you ever do you would know that Jammeh is a proud patriotic African nationalist. Who is standing up for rights of Africans, and preventing white man from cheating and exploiting his country; hence why there has been so many white man sponsored coups to oust him.

White man continues to wage a war to conquer our minds with his disinformation propaganda, stop cosuming his news and other news that my have a black face but simply replicating white man's propaganda.

Jammeh was rigged out, the independent election commission was likely compromised by the white man, and Jammeh initially believed he lost fair and square until the election commission themselves brought to his attention of irregularities in counting.

It almost like he may be being set up to give excuse for invasion and taking over Gambian natural resources by the white man via, french stooge , Senegal.

I pray that Jammeh and Gambia defeat their enemies. I think he should seek protection from China, even if he steps down the stooge that would replace him would rejoin the ICC and hand Jammeh over.

Really he has no choice but to stand his ground and fight like the strong black man that he is.

OP you are talking as if Senegal is acting independently as a sovereign nation, we know they are complete stooge of France, did you not realise that 2 days ago the Senegalese president was in Paris to take instructions from his French white masters.

# stand with jammeh

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2016
GenBuhari:
Dear fellow black man,
Please wake the f. up!!

How many of you have ever taken a moment to listen to what Jammeh has to say? If you ever do you would know that Jammeh is a proud patriotic African nationalist. Who is standing up for rights of Africans, and preventing white man from cheating and exploiting his country; hence why there has been so many white man sponsored coups to oust him.

White man continues to wage a war to conquer our minds with his disinformation propaganda, stop cosuming his news and other news that my have a black face but simply replicating white man's propaganda.

Jammeh was rigged out, the independent election commission was likely compromised by the white man, and Jammeh initially believed he lost fair and square until the election commission themselves brought to his attention of irregularities in counting.

It almost like he may be being set up to give excuse for invasion and taking over Gambian natural resources by the white man via, french stooge , Senegal.

I pray that Jammeh and Gambia defeat their enemies. I think he should seek protection from China, even if he steps down the stooge that would replace him would rejoin the ICC and hand Jammeh over.

Really he has no choice but to stand his ground and fight like the strong black man that he is.

OP you are talking as if Senegal is acting independently as a sovereign nation, we know they are complete stooge of France, did you not realise that 2 days ago the Senegalese president was in Paris to take instructions from his French white masters.

# stand with jammeh
I thought u wanted to make sense.
So 22years is not enough..?
Until he starts wearing ADULT-SIZE DIAPERS
Re: Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 26, 2016
Angela Merkel is approaching 20 years in power, why is there no clamour for her removal?
EVILFOREST:

I thought u wanted to make sense.
So 22years is not enough..?
Until he starts wearing ADULT-SIZE DIAPERS
Re: Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2016
panafrican:
The warmongering United homosexual Nations ( UN) declared war on Libya after they failed to infect Libyan children with HIV . Read the news again and stop thinking these folks care about Democratic elections.
The Dingell being " elected" ? Yes thanks to those " voting machines " owned. by the Democrat monster George Soros.
Back to the Senegalese: don' t they have better things to do ? For instance stop eating Tchep ( casava mixed with rice and palm oil ) ? They can't even control their own women who are digging too much in the husband's pockets and they want to control the Gambia? Let them Wolof come , president Jammeh will teach them a lesson with the help from Casamance Rebels.
BTW this thing called Ecowas, when are they going to kick French colonial occupion troops from West Africa ? There are French military bases in Cote d' Ivoire, Senegal, and next door in Gabon too close to West Africa.

You all keep in mind the Gambian elections were rigged by the international homosexual ring and British agents. That is why a great Pan Africanist and patriot Nigerian judge will void them in January.The Gambia is an independent sovereign
country not an Ecowas district.

For a PAn African, you don't come across as sarcastic, the world needs to have more people like you instead of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by darknetcom: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
panafrican:

do you want to practise democracy or not...??...

the people voted him out...period...

i dont care wheather the elections was rigged or not...
Re: Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by darknetcom: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
come bros...contemplate with me..

do you want to tell me the opposition party has more power to rig an election than a sitting party..?..

it doesnt even make sense...
Re: Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by darknetcom: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
GenBuhari:
Dear fellow black man,
Please wake the f. up!!

# stand with jammeh

we dont care how pan-afro-patriotic or whatever he names himself....

we want to see results on ground..
we are tired of pan blabla..

if he did his job well,the people would have rigged the elections for him...if it was even rigged to start with sef according to him..

the guy should get lost!!!!....
Re: Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by panafrican(m): 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
darknetcom:
come bros...contemplate with me..

do you want to tell me the opposition party has more power to rig an election than a sitting party..?..

it doesnt even make sense...
Bro, if you underestimate the skills of an experienced empire builder such as the United Kingdom, then you are deceiving yourself. They know how to infiltrate a system , get biased results, make those results acceptable and make their victim look like a villain and a perpetrator.
Re: Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by darknetcom: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
panafrican:
Bro , if you underestimate the skills of an experienced empire builder such as the United Kingdom, then you are deceiving yourself. They know how to get biased results, make them acceptable and make their victim look like a villain and a perpetrator.

i get your point..i am on your side...
but we must still respect the wishes of our fellow people...

forcing them to do something they dont want is madness...they are not children..they are brain-washed adults..
we all know those that didnt awoke are brain-washed....

you were too,so was i..
but we still have to respect their opinions..

what?...you want to go against black-muslims too just because they are brain-washed too...??..

we can only reason them out of it...
their is no other way..or its rather messy....

we could stick all of them into concentration camps for reprogramming...the chinese did it..

but do you have the stomach for that after the maafa..??
Re: Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by panafrican(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
darknetcom:

what?...you want to go against black-muslims too just because they are brain-washed too...??..

we can only reason them out of it...
their is no other way..or is rather messy.
Nothing against Black Muslims as long as they don't stay in a Sambisa Forest bunker.
I prefer living next door to a great panafricanist Muslim patriot who would fight Isis and its branches, to voting for a western stooge Christian African.
Re: Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh by darknetcom: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
panafrican:
Nothing against Black Muslims as long as they don't stay in a Sambisa Forest bunker.
I prefer living next door to a great panafricanist Muslim patriot who would fight Isis and its branches, to voting for a western stooge Christian African.

bros...its more difficult than you think..

we could go radical and reprogram them by force..
this is the quickest way..but its very nasty...

reasoning is slow...but nobody dies...

(1) (Reply)

Mike Pence Changes Twitter Bio To Picture Of Biden And Harris / Breaking News! Zelensky Says Ukraine Has ‘earned’ Immediate EU Membership / Iran Has Perfected The Drone Technology And This Is The Reality Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.