Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,630 members, 7,851,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

How To Poo In Your Boo's Loo. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Poo In Your Boo's Loo. (538 Views)

Stella Dimoko Korkus Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Eating Poo In Dubai For Money / Maheeda Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Takes A Poo In Her Toilet / “I Want To Poo Poo” – Tonto Dikeh Cries Out To Her Son (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Poo In Your Boo's Loo. by Wittynaijachic: 1:43am On Dec 24, 2016
Everyone poos. You do, I do, animals do, everyone. But, in order to curtail the flimsy excuses guys give as reasons for break-ups, let's look into a few things that might help. As funny as it might sound,pooing is embarrassing for some girls. We wish we never poo, talk more of doing it when you have someone you fancy around you and yours smells like rotten egg combined with fart that has been stored in a container for ages.So girls, do you have that fancy guy you would have loved to visit all the time but cannot because somehow the universe doesn't agree with you and is always spoiling show by making your tummy run whenever you are there? Fear no more. I've got the perfect remedy! Are you ready?... Here it goes!

Whenever you are in there, always be cautious of sound. Poo has a way of making that "pom, pum, tom" sound that notifies everyone around you are making use of the ladies. What if your boo stays in a self contained apartment and has the toilet sharing a door with the bedroom? Simple. All you have to do is to pick up a bucket and make some beats mehn! Come up with very dangerous drum beats and if he should ask why you are making a hell of a noise, tell him you are happy!
Another way to solve the "pom, pum, tom" problem is to take you phone with you. Play any kind of music that would override the sound, like the Terry-G kind of song. Works like magic. Boo might even join you in singing.
Flush as you poo. This one is for fast people o! When you feel like you are about to download, just pull down the W.C handle and push it all out before the running water stops dripping. The sound the water makes while fluhshing the poo would cover that of the dropping poo.Cool right?
For smell, look for a reason to stay in there for a long time.Do not give him the impression that you are done with pooing if not he'd come in there and develop breathing dysfunction. Lock the door from inside if possible, and stay in there till the smell goes away, then you can leave.
Spray an air freshener around the house just before you go into the loo. This one is very effective. Tell him there's a way the house smells and you need to freshen the air, then spray the freshener around the whole house. After about two minutes, tell him you've suddenly developed a runny tummy and you need to use the loo. Trust me, when the fragrance from the air freshener merges with the odour of your poo, no one would notice the difference.

These tricks work like magic. I use them all the time. Try them out, and thank me later!

XOXO
WittyNaijaChic
www.wittynaijachic..com
Re: How To Poo In Your Boo's Loo. by Hawlahscho(m): 1:54am On Dec 24, 2016
Re: How To Poo In Your Boo's Loo. by Idydarling(f): 4:04am On Dec 24, 2016
no time for forming in boo's hus, no be shit again? I like keeping it real, smell and everything, u must perceive it ni, in fact, we'll decide whose poo smells the most, yeah, i can be that kinky, oya die!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirms Change Is Really Here (list) / The Good, Bad And Ugly Side Of Nigerian Entertainment Scene In 2016. / Na Wa O!! See This Throwback Photo Of Kcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.