Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week (9608 Views)

Naira May Drop On Profit-taking, Increased Demand / Naira May Depreciate To 386/dollar In H2 —pwc / Naira May Rise Further Against Dollar As CBN Pumps Additional $195m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by puresaint12(m): 7:11am On Dec 24, 2016
Please who knows how much is naira to the british pounds in the inter-bank market(sic)?
Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by ouzo1(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
The truth is that sane Nigerians never expected any miracle from Buhari, so it isn't a new thing to them.

Nigeria & Nigerians, Behold Your CHAIN-JI

Egbon u derserve a very chilled bottle of wine for this comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by Mr2kay2: 7:15am On Dec 24, 2016
Bloggers right now would be very happy
Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by Martinola(m): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2016
Ok...even if d so called naira hits 1000 to a dollar, i won't b in any way suprised, cos dats wat u will get wen a country av d kind of president we av in dis country

2 Likes

Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by DrGabbi(m): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2016
bigproff:
HIDDEN SECRET OF BITCOINS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW

I fell in love with bitcoin about a month ago and have never looked back since then. I forgot my daily #just2odd match prediction post on facebook.
Over a month period, I learned as much as I can about this hot/new virtual currency and I've bought, sold and traded a few bitcoins myself. Now, I want to share with you what I know! Enjoy.

When I first wrote about BITCOINS last month, many thought it was a joke. Now it has turn a reality.

Are u aware that as at this morning in the foreign exchange market that one bitcoin is now $903 in value, from the previous $720 late last month.
I.e 1bitcoin (BTC)=903 US dollar 

If you calculate with the current dollar to naira exchange rate, you will see that 
$903= 451500 naira?
Since $1 = 500 naira

That means 
1bitcoin = N451,500 (Almost half a million naira)

Bitcoin has gained ground in the foreign exchange market. Almost all online markets now prefer transactions via bitcoins due to its frequent increase in value. 

Earlier last month, the exchange rate is at
$720 to 1bitcoin
But as at this morning, the exchange rate has increased to 
$903 to 1bitcoin. Which is $183 increase in value.

And has u all know that with the current economic situation in our country Nigeria now, if you have $1, it is equivalent to having about N500
How much more when you have 1bitcoin in your account.

To exchange this to our nigeria naira, you will be receiving roughly N451,500

The SECRET am about to REVEAL to you now is what most online marketing GURUS will put together for you as an E-BOOK and give it out at a very high price But here you are, getting it for FREE.

Think of how fulfilled you will be if you have about 64bitcoins in your account.

Chat me on whatsapp and let me teach you for FREE, how you can generate Bitcoins online and MAKE it grow upto 64btc within within few periods, with my Bitcoin extraction strategy. 

Don't say "Na lie! Na lie!!" Just ask me HOW?

Don't wait until you start hearing TESTIMONIES from others before you make a move.

Instead of doubting and criticising and over analyzing (which is the default mode of a typical Nigerian), why not press forwad to know more and be guided properly?

The world has gone past the age where you have to use a hoe and a cutlass or work 8-5 to be able to make a living.
This is the Internet age where ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! Give it a try today, even for curiosity sake.

Success is a JOURNEY not a DESTINATION.
SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO HELP OTHERS. WHILE THE
UNSUCCESSFUL ONES ARE ALWAYS ASKING "Whats in it for me?"
AT FIRST, THEY WILL ASK WHY YOU'RE DOING IT. BUT LATER, THEY WILL ASK HOW YOU DID IT.

You can simply ignore this post or say yes to Financial Freedom. The choice is yours. But Don’t Forget that,
P===== Passing 
O=====Over 
O=====Opportunities 
R=====Repeatedly 
........................... Makes One Poor.

Due to rules and regulations regarding post on nairaland I couldn't add my contact on the post.
Check my signature for my whatsapp contact and let me show you how to be independent and make a living for yourself with bitcoin. 

(To Our Collective Success).
So, you're going to teach people free of charge. And you're not expecting any reward! Well done, better pikin!

1 Like

Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by kulrunsman79(m): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2016
No any sane man and those who passed their history tests expected a miracle from Buhari's leadership because you can't give what you don't have.

APC can't and won't chart the way forward for Nigeria because the capability isn't there.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by izombie(m): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2016
You nigerians back home should live with this, maybe it will correct your heads. You voted buhari. I have told some guy i know to stop calling me for money. When i visited naija before the elections he was one of those shouting chanji.. nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by seunny4lif(m): 7:19am On Dec 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Fabulosdave01:

lol bro. We are all in this together.
Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 24, 2016
if it hits #1000 to $1 it will be nice

2 Likes

Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by oluwashegunfunm(m): 7:22am On Dec 24, 2016
Shortyy:
Oh lawd, we're doomed.
Lolz you and who ?
Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by Deem: 7:23am On Dec 24, 2016
Dangote predicted it at the beginning of 2016.He owns 80% of the economy so I wasn't surprised.
Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by GlorifiedSon: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2016
Merry Christmas Nairalanders..just in case you haven't got your meat contact me for live goat (around Ajah)
Check my profile for more details.
Thanks for the patronage so far.
Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 24, 2016
We are having a forex scarcity because we are not earning enough money from oil. And diversification, which this government really needs to expedite action on, will take time.
Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by deathmen12: 7:41am On Dec 24, 2016
Nellybii:

There is no parallel market again so this is fake news.
Why can't the report be specific about the locations? Liars everywhere trying so hard to sell stories of hardship. Where were you when one idiot was spraying dollars until he got tired in an in-law's party? Where were you when one drunken fisherman converted the whole national treasury into dollars and shared to traditional and religious leaders.? You can't eat your cake and have it.
shut ur dirty mouth and stop blaming GEJ, this govt is nt doing well and that is the truth period.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by luvola(m): 7:43am On Dec 24, 2016
izombie:
You nigerians back home should live with this, maybe it will correct your heads. You voted buhari. I have told some guy i know to stop calling me for money. When i visited naija before the elections he was one of those shouting chanji.. nonsense.
I didnt voted for d dullard but we are all sharing the hardship

1 Like

Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by otokx(m): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2016
Naira too is now so scarce.
Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by unmask: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2016
It is funny how most Nigerians still don't get it.

It is simple demand and supply

If the demand for forex is high and the supply is low.....the price will go up

The country has two solutions

Reduce the demand (which is nigh impossible)

Increase the supply (through non-oil exports since oil exports and militants have not helped matters)

Now over to the gurus......proffer solutions that won't be termed "hardship"

3 Likes

Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by blazer234: 7:46am On Dec 24, 2016
Nellybii:

Why can't the report be specific about the locations? Liars everywhere trying so hard to sell stories of hardship. Where were you when one idiot was spraying dollars until he got tired in an in-law's party? Where were you when one drunken fisherman converted the whole national treasury into dollars and shared to traditional and religious leaders.? You can't eat your cake and have it.

Continue to fool yourself. There is still parallel market.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by blazer234: 7:48am On Dec 24, 2016
lifestyle1:
Who are the people using the dollar ? What are they using it for ?

That dress you are wearing and the phone you are using to type this rubbish, can you remind us of where they came from?

4 Likes

Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by Immorttal: 7:50am On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:
Jesus is coming grin, OUR GREAT MASTER is coming cheesy economic trouble worldwide is a sign of the coming of Christ.

Rejoice people of God cheesy cheesy cheesy we are going homeeeeee shocked cool
i laugh in Japanese grin grin.
Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by hotspec(m): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2016

Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by grandstar(m): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2016
It won't touch 500" next week and Simple reason is that the Christmas rush is over.

It may reach 700 next year if these for forex policies continue
Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by MrPresident1: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2016
Immorttal:
i laugh in Japanese grin grin.

Chairman, have you heard? Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017 grin
Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by ajbf: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2016
Nigerians, do you remember this question from APC?
The question was asked by APC just last year.

1 Like

Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by grandstar(m): 7:54am On Dec 24, 2016
hotspec:

Someone tells you 1+1"=4 and you say "Change is as follows gradual process".

Sanusi has been unrelenting in condemning Buhari's statist policies.
Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by Immorttal: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Chairman, have you heard? Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017 grin
i guess you mean MMM. grin
Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by MrPresident1: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2016
Immorttal:
i guess you mean MMM. grin

No.

Jesus, our GREAT MASTER, LORD AND SAVIOUR is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017 cheesy grin
Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by Adesiji77: 8:04am On Dec 24, 2016
Sadly, this is expected...
Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by oloriooko(m): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2016
Nellybii:

Try using the thing between your ears once in a while.
So in your confirmed delusion the cause of force scarcity is the rubbish you wrote?
Bubu put the frail economy into shock with his archaic inconsistent useless form of governance.
Am so surprised people like you are allowed to stay alive
Re: Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:06am On Dec 24, 2016
Sarki,madridguy,modath,coolfreeday and all other brain evacuated Zombies, come and tell us how Jonathan,ISIS and Trump is responsible and not Buhari your god

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Furniture Companies In Lagos Nigeria / Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! / CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.