Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins (28552 Views)

"Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK / Alleged Demolition Of Abuja Property: Patience Jonathan Lied, EFCC Tells Court / Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by zicoraads: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2016
sinistermind:
Some people are just so clueless. An old proverb says u can only force the horse to the stream, u can't force him to drink water. Whether pleading with him or not, the decision for him to step down was his. He could have "Jammeh" the whole thing but h chose not to.
I just tire for the ediot! Even someone who has a gun to the head has a choice. Jammeh that conceded and later rescinded, what has happened to him? And don't be surprised, nothing will happen to him still.

This man is just seeking his 5 minutes in the spotlight. Useless fellow!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2016
hisgrace090:
Despite that he can still put the entire country into confussion by changing his mind at last .

Exactly. That's just the truth of it. In as much as a number of reputable individuals advised him to concede peacefully in the event of losing the election, it was entirely up to him to imbibe or discard the advice. But he was personally convinced it was the right thing to do, and so heeded the advice.

He didn't lie. No one put a gun to his head to put that call through.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2016
zicoraads:

I just tire for the ediot! Even someone who has a gun to the head has a choice. Jammeh that conceded and later rescinded, what has happened to him? And don't be surprised, nothing will happen to him still.

This man is just seeking his 5 minutes in the spotlight. Useless fellow!

Exactly my thoughts. They should just let Jonathan be!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by Omeokachie: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2016
Almost 2yrs after they are still talking about GEJ

Those who had hoped to become billionaires from arms sale must have been truly devastated.

Thank you GEJ for saving Nigeria from bloodshed despite all the results from Kano and evidence of underged voting in the north.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:
Haba

I know, we all know

Mr Martins you are a good Nigerian citizen

You are a patriot like me

God bless you

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
did you mean to say partisan?, please go back and find out the meaning of patriot, I will take you serious when you begin to be objective and start viewing things from the vantage point of the common man on the streets instead of this your blurred vision of party affiliation, paid per post agent like you, hope you have received your December salary?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by PatriotTemidayo: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2016
All I read here is a story of a man who want to show he helped helmed the danger and take glory for it.
Firstly, no matter from which angle we look at the situation, Jonathan is a hero.
Many heads of govt had both night and day meetings with Jammeh, and yet we all know the decision of the useless Gambia leader.
It is not easy to leave power, especially, when it was crystal clear you were rigged out by both card reader, underage voters and endless multi-thumbprinting.
Bottom line, OBJ wanted third term and eventually monetised our polity with his Ghana must go loaded cash bribe to the Assembly men and women. Jonathan didn't do as much as half of what OBJ did, yet OBJ and cronies wanna take credit for a decision they are not capable of taking, even for themselves
Let all of them go and sit in gutter, JONATHAN SHINES FAR ABOVE AND BEYOND THEM, period!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by IYANGBALI: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2016
Lies everywhere. Juliaann come see chomtin
Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by Babysheart(f): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2016
This Police Fund thief Kenny Martins doesn't make one sense.

So what he's saying is that Adeboye and Oyedepo forced Jonathan to resign? Or that Obasanjo single handedly installed Buhari?

Very funny.

These people need to be weeded out of Nigeria. Ass lickers.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by ocelot2006(m): 9:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Is this Kenny Martin not the thief that stole Police funds? Same crook IGP Okiro dealt with?
Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by Nbote(m): 9:32am On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
A bottle of chill beer for you. grin Don't mind zombies.
Infact com make we share am while talking about ur dp jare
Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by tolastikha: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2016
You are a bloody liar. Obasanjo never coordinated any npdp movement into apc. It was Atiku / baraje that brought all five governors together. Obasanjo was obviously frustrated politically and hence opted out of politics. He had sympathy for for his fellow comrade no doubt but the npdp was Atiku formula.
Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by FLYFIRE(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2016
passyhansome:
Who the Hell is Kenny Martins What's the reason for spilling all this crap, the motive behind this!.
Let 's say the whole gesture was scripted, then GEJ should be praised and honoured for playing according to the script or be allowed to be persuaded, he has the right and jurisdiction not to play or derail from the script. ALL HAIL GEJ, ITS AN UNCOMMON ACT OR PHENOMENON TO CONCEDE TO DEFEAT, IT TAKES MORE THAN GUT TO LET GO IF ITS EASY ASK GAMBIA PRESIDENT JAMEH
You know, if you dont want the "corrupt fighter" to come after you side with him & publicly say things about GEJ. We already know this to stop his police fraud cases. Welcome to corrupt fighting Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by passyhansome(m): 9:37am On Dec 24, 2016
FLYFIRE:

You know, if you dont want the "corrupt fighter" to come after you side with him & publicly say things about GEJ. We already know this to stop his police fraud cases. Welcome to corrupt fighting Nigeria.

You absolutely right
Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by AngelicBeing: 9:38am On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:
The Online E rats will call this man all sort of names

Jonah , Jonah, Jonah

Chai you have the opportunity you blew it up

Baba will fix the road to otuoke, it will be included in

2018 budget.

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

tongue
Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by chuksbogus2001: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2016
Jonathan is saying the truth .NO one persuades or pressured him into conceding power.What's so ever that happened in that meeting is merely advisory if Jonathan is not inclined to it he won't effect it?None of those people Adeboye and Oyedepo and obasanjo signed any agreement with him.Before that said meeting he has been saying it that his ambition is not worth the blood of a Nigerian . He can as well renege if not that he want to do it after all the Gambian president did same and reneged and his country is tilting towards war. KENNY MATINS keep saying it was just God of course it God .U don't bring God in Arguments cos he can do all things for Jonathan to want to do the right thing is from God that pushed him to.SO IT STILL BOILS DOWN TO THE FACT THAT JONA WANTES TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT!!!
Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by nice360: 10:00am On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by Jacko1(m): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2016
What i understand as not conceding election is gambia president

Jonathan conceding is on a level of hilary

Is this man educated at all

The speed jonathan concede is faster than hilary

Yes cos till now hilary still dey complain and listen to conspiracies

Nansense AFONJ......

Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by kutchs: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2016
Whether he was persuaded or willingly conceded defeat, it's only a man of peace that can do what Jonathan did. Only a man at peace with himself can allow himself to even be persuaded. Only a man who loves his country can concede defeat even in the face of glaring and obvious rigging against him.

He may be corrupt as they say, he may be clueless as they call him. He may be a drunken fisherman, call him whatever you like but history will always remember Jonathan as the man whose political ambition isn't worth the blood of any Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by idupaul: 10:09am On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:
Haba

I know, we all know

God bless you

Please how is Mr Kenny Martin a man who duped Nigeria of billions of Naira under the bogus police trust fund now a patriot .

Mr Jonathan could have decided to run an unfair election just like Buhari plans to in 2019 and nothing would have happened other than foolish riots in the north and an escalation of Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by DIKEnaWAR: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2016
Kenny Martins and Ibrahim Dumuje ,do these two names ring a bell?

This goat went to Obasanjo and sat close to him and said "sir, there is a problem" Stupid!

There is really a problem and the problem is that Dumuje and Martins are walking free after stealing us blind and trying to write their names into history.
Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by chyket(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2016
What's really the essence of this?That you had an understanding with someone does not mean that the agreements must be kept.Give honour to whom honour is due.Ex President Jonathan remains a patriot ,democrat and a very noble Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by kaboninc(m): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2016
deathcomestoall:
I knew it, I knew it. Oyedepo is the one ruling this nation that is why we are suffering. When he treats his students and staff like poo

Haba.. .do you have anything personal against Oyedepo and by extension the Christians?
Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
GEJ My Man smiley

Atiku2019
you are causing nuisance bro, do get a life and forget Atiku2019. its easy for the horse to pass through needle than Atiku to rule this country,, say no to northern oligarchy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by ephi123(f): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2016
I can see the Nairaland resident zoneBs crawling out of the woodwork, they tend to go AWOL these days. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by kutchs: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2016
Turaki4Presiden:
Hear Kenny Martins the thief talking...kai GEJ don suffer for his maturity in not responding to idiots.

You persuaded him fine,now go and persuade the Gambia leader, Mugabe etc to hand over...or how many times did you persuade the current tenant in Aso villa to accept defeat?
Criminals and political jobber like you
The best comment on this thread.
I doff my cap for you Sir,, if I see you this Christmas I will buy you whatever it's you drink.

Across Africa many presidents have refused to relinquish power even when defeated and not even AU and EU sanctions have changed them. Not even the almighty America has pushed them out but a man who easily could have become one of those behemoths if he wanted isn't appreciated.
In Zimbabwe, Mugabe has refused to go and is even going for another 5 year term and of course will win.
In Uganda, Yoweri Museveni has been in power for nigh on 30 years.
Close by here, in Equatorial Guinea, Obiang Nguema has refused to vacate office, same thing in Angola with Does Santos.
Abdulaziz Bouteflika controls Algeria like his fiefdom same with El Bashir in Sudan.
Just this outgoing week, Joseph Kabila refused to leave office when his term expired on Monday and is going to stay on till the end of 2017.

Now tell me what has happened to any of them. Has America delared war on them?
Has AU sanctions stopped them from going forward?

Thus like I said previously, only a man at peace with himself and who loves his country can do what Jonathan did.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2016
I hate when old men lie.

So babangida is part APC, part PDP. After babangida used coup and ordered dasuki to point a gun at buharis head, suddenly babangida calls buhari to use his golf course.

Does this shameless old baba think he's talking to 3 years olds.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:
Haba
I know, we all know
God bless you
Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by Emassive(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2016
You never seize to amaze me with your jibe about Nigerian Politics. Did you ever read the part where he said they IBB and Abdul Salami called to form 2partys and fix the leaders in each of them including the glorified Late Bola Ige? I guess Jonathan is your major focus than the fact that Nigeria is actually a Telemundo..
sarrki:

Jonah , Jonah, Jonah

2018 budget.

Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by DozieInc(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Of course we knew he lied.
Seems you didn't read the post.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by LeFreakSoChic(f): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:

Jonah , Jonah, Jonah

2018 budget.

I swear. I am so pissed. Idiots that do not know what went down on the election night. If not for intervention, the country would have been worse than aleppo. If you are not in the know, you can never know!!!!!! This man is saying nothing but the truth. I have been waiting for someone to come and let people know that GEJ did not concede willingly. He was forced to. He had sinister plans. The unity of this country was hanging by a thread that night. A coup was about to go down. SMH.
Re: Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins by seguno2: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2016
nairaman66:
I always knew that there was something fishy! cheesy cheesy

Inside Kenny Martins' brain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Overpoweres Soldiers In Maiduguri Raid / Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours / Abubakar Bafarawa Graduates From University In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.