Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly (20028 Views)

APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors / Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? / Wike Plays Table Tennis With Rivers House Of Assembly Members In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by nairaman66(m): 8:16am On Dec 24, 2016
Goodluck with that!
Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by chacoonder(m): 8:18am On Dec 24, 2016
Wike has gone haywire...GMB needs to teach him one or two lessons to help him reset his brain module.

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by zmtoz: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2016
Wike plz do d needful

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by yommen: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
rivers in the news always.... I love the governor sha... he has taken politics in Nigeria to a whole new level

A whole new level? Thats a whole new low level you mean!

3 Likes

Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by kcnwaigbo: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Qmerit:

And the speaker swears members in right?
So why is Wike stopping him to do so or didn't u read the body of the post?
There is a court order stopping their swearing in
Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by Clonus: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Please let there be peace in my dear Rivers State.
With all these troubles, the future of the state is at stake. I just wish the people will wake up one day and realize that the political gladiators are just using us for their gain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by richidinho(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2016
ITbomb:

APC is former PDP trouble makers

There was a time all these 3 Magnus, Ameachi and Wike were sitting together eating our money

Funny dude!

Don't mind the idiets masturbating Upandan here because of a poliTHIEFcian

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by Orjioorji(f): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2016
APC has no shame, they will keep quite when buhari disobey court order and want others to obey the court order when it favour them .
Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:27am On Dec 24, 2016
The best thing for them to do is to form a parallel government /house of assembly. Power hungry party. See where you have "ruled" Nigeria into.
Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by OlaMiki: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Receive sense . is the APC legialators got chosen by court or by election. What is ur baseless point of buhari refusing court order got to do with Election by the people. Is Election a court order?!!!! Think b4 u write
smithyemy:
it simple as ABC,if buhari(the pharaoh of our time) will never obey court order the wike shuld immitate him.Lest u forget that buhari have never any court order since d inception of his tenure.recently,the ecowas court(2month ago) pass a judgement asking buhari to releaze DASUKI on bail,the pharaoh in abuja refuses.also,twice has the court in nigeria ask him to realeaze NNAMDI KANU,rather the so call pharaoh turn a deaf ear;so what do u expect from his followers?when the head is bend then the body will never be straight.this is a bitter truth! take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by Qmerit(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

There is a court order stopping their swearing in

Thanks i know of that first lady not all, what about the newly elected sir.
Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by Toketimt: 8:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
who's ranting did you even understand what I wrote? if you woke up angry from bed dis morning I suggest u go nod a wall.
u mentioned another bloodbath orchestrated by wike.
I merely pointed out that if you live over there you may be surprised that the stories would be different.
I know the economy is hard buh don't vent it anger on me.... u can drink rat poison like the others shikena

Ignoramus. I live in Ph and av been doing so for over two decades now. I don't need u or ur kind to tell me propaganda stories. I am on ground and know what is up here. Again either u shut ur trap and focus on asking wike to do the right thing or kiss my arse.

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by Bizibi(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
who's ranting did you even understand what I wrote? if you woke up angry from bed dis morning I suggest u go nod a wall.
u mentioned another bloodbath orchestrated by wike.
I merely pointed out that if you live over there you may be surprised that the stories would be different.
I know the economy is hard buh don't vent it anger on me.... u can drink rat poison like the others shikena
that is amaechi e-dog called demdem,he barks a lot with no teeth,he is the true definition of asslicker.......ignore him next time
Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by Toketimt: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2016
Qmerit:

Thanks i know of that first lady not all, what about the newly elected sir.

Don't be deceived. Justice Enibere has vacated his order to stop Victoria inauguration. There is no pending order to that effect anylonger.

3 Likes

Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by Akpan107(m): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2016
The illegally elected lawmakers do not have place in the honourable house. They are lawbreakers.
Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by Toketimt: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Rivers court dismisses suit against APC House member-elect, Nyeche ON DECEMBER 15, 20168:39 AMIN NEWSCOMMENTS By Jimitota Onoyume PORT HARCOURT— JUSTICE Adolphus Enebeli of a Rivers State High Court sitting in Port Harcourt, has dismissed the suit by Mr Livingstone Wechie, seeking to stop the administration of oath of office on the member-elect, Port Harcourt state constituency 1, Victoria Nyeche (All Progressives Congress), in the state House of Assembly. Justice Enebeli said that the action of the member-elect of the House, Nyeche, did not impede the swearing in of a Chief Judge for the state. It will be recalled that Wechie had asked the court to stop the Speaker of the state House of Assembly from administering the oath of office on Nyeche, saying that she allegedly impersonated membership of the House of Assembly in a protest letter she wrote against the appointment of Justice Adama Iyayi as Chief Judge of the state. Justice Enebeli dismissed the suit, saying that Nyeche’s action did not stop the assumption of office of Justice Laminkara-Iyayi as Chief Judge.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/rivers-court-dismisses-suit-against-apc-house-member-elect-nyeche/
Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by Toketimt: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2016
Court dismisses application to stop swearing in of Victoria Nyeche as member Rivers State House of Assembly. 0
BY TARIAH IPALIBO DAMIETE ON NOVEMBER 10, 2016 NEWS
Court dismisses application to stop swearing in of Victoria Nyeche as member Rivers State House of Assembly.

A high court sitting in Port Harcourt has dismissed the interlocutory injunction filed by Counsel to the Executive Director of Integrity Group Livingstone Wechie seeking to stop the swearing in of Victoria Nyeche as member Rivers State House of Assembly.

At the resumed hearing, counsel to Livingstone Wechie, Kingsley Chuku argued that the defendant had no right to sign a letter headed paper of the State Assembly when she was yet to take oath of office and allegiance.

On his part, counsel to the Victoria Nyeche urged the court to dismiss the application since there is no undertaking for damage.

In his ruling, Justice ADOLPHUS ENEBELI ruled that the matter can be dealt with in trial.

Meanwhile, the counsel to Victoria Nyeche STANLEY SONNAMADI told journalists that his client can now be swear in following the ruling.

For his part, Kingsley Chuku counsel to Livingstone Wechie said the ruling did not give the defendant victory.
Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by tobiasbeecher: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2016
Toketimt:

Don't be deceived. Justice Enibere has vacated his order to stop Victoria inauguration. There is no pending order to that effect anylonger.
The way you are ranting and condemning Wike for refusing to swear in the elected house members (as if that's his responsibility), I hope you did the same when Buhari refused to obey court order in Dasuki, El-zakazy and Nnamdi Kalu's case?
Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by Toketimt: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2016
Let no fool come in here and say a court order impedes Victoria inauguration into the house. Wike and his thugs Av refused to swear her in therby calling for further bloodbath. Period.

3 Likes

Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by Toketimt: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

The way you are ranting and condemning Wike for refusing to swear in the elected house members (as if that's his responsibility), I hope you did the same when Buhari refused to obey court order in Dasuki, El-zakazy and Nnamdi Kalu's case?

Are u mad? What court order are u talking about? Peeps contested and won elections and returned elected but not sworn in to the office. They Av not even gone to any court. Use ur brain.
Secondly, kanu has no bail currently on his head, likewise Dasuki. I wonder where u lot get ur info from. The albino prostitute dilector chased away the earlier two judges handling his case while this current one Nyako has refused to grant him bail. El-zakazy is another El- bagdadi in the making. U know who el- bagdadi is? Leader of isis. He was in the custody of US army before he was released because human rights eediots like what u are doing now pressurised them to do so and he later formed the deadly isis. What is zakazy release to u? May zakazy rot in hell.

2 Likes

Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by Omeokachie: 9:14am On Dec 24, 2016
Alone? or with.DSP Fakorede and his goons?
Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by lacasera14(m): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2016
smithyemy:
it simple as ABC,if buhari(the pharaoh of our time) will never obey court order the wike shuld immitate him.Lest u forget that buhari have never any court order since d inception of his tenure.recently,the ecowas court(2month ago) pass a judgement asking buhari to releaze DASUKI on bail,the pharaoh in abuja refuses.also,twice has the court in nigeria ask him to realeaze NNAMDI KANU,rather the so call pharaoh turn a deaf ear;so what do u expect from his followers?when the head is bend then the body will never be straight.this is a bitter truth! take it or leave it
soldiers we're dying in sambisa because of insufficient armmo, your Godfather dasuki was busy sharing the money meant for the purchasing of their arms. You want him to obey court order because you have no relative who's a soldier, who died in the battle field. someone is trying to incite people against the government by preaching sedition and calling the country that made him a zoo and you want him to obey court order. your brain needs formating

2 Likes

Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by lacasera14(m): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2016
When you make a thug governor, this things are likely to happen. He's a breed from the Jonathans. expect more tyranny and callous treatment to the opposition from him until maybe, just maybe he receives some sense.
Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by PatriotTemidayo: 9:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Someone remind please!
Did Amaechi hand over to Wike or inaugurated him properly?
Even though paying back evil for evil is the depth of backwardness, it is rather unfortunate that we do something today and forgot we are laying a precedence.
Wike and the house should allow peace to reign, but I foresee those guys making serious trouble in the house.
God Have Mercy

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by shabakm: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2016
smithyemy:
be careful or what happened to your grandfathers in 1967 will repeats it self
Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by tobiasbeecher: 9:37am On Dec 24, 2016
Toketimt:

Are u mad? What court order are u talking about? Peeps contested and won elections and returned elected but not sworn in to the office. They Av not even gone to any court. Use ur brain.
Secondly, kanu has no bail currently on his head, likewise Dasuki. I wonder where u lot get ur info from. The albino prostitute dilector chased away the earlier two judges handling his case while this current one Nyako has refused to grant him bail. El-zakazy is another El- bagdadi in the making. U know who el- bagdadi is? Leader of isis. He was in the custody of US army before he was released because human rights eediots like what u are doing now pressurised them to do so and he later formed the deadly isis. What is zakazy release to u? May zakazy rot in hell.
You are discourteous and lack home training. If you have any atom of sense you should know I'm not saying the two issues are the same but are related - in that the two actors (Buhari and Rivers state speaker) is not obeying the rule of law. The worst part is that you shamelessly claimed that three people being persecuted by your god Buhari have been granted bail. A simple Google Search would have cured your rabid ignorance. Keep fooling yourself and be thinking that one good turn doesnt deserve another.
Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by dazdilijae(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2016
adeaks:
How will a governor turn himself into an election tribunal, unilaterally hear the case against the APC members and also decide that duly elected officials are not to be sworn in. How?

So he expects the House of Assembly to have only members from one party. Wike is just arrogating to himself powers that he does not have. This man has a judge as wife and an attorney general. I wonder what sort of advice they are giving him.

You guy r shallow n never really find out the truth
Was there other PDP members elected in the Dec 10 election? Have they been sworn in? If APC won election what's the hollabalu by INEC and NPF in setting up enquiries? Is Wike d speaker of the Assembly? Why is APC nt calling the speaker by his name? Or has separation of powers ended in their dictionary?
NONSENSE, BULLCRAP, BANZA
Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by Qmerit(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2016
Toketimt:

Thanks,,, u see
Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by dazdilijae(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2016
PatriotTemidayo:
Someone remind please!
Did Amaechi hand over to Wike or inaugurated him properly?
Even though paying back evil for evil is the depth of backwardness, it is rather unfortunate that we do something today and forgot we are laying a precedence.
Wike and the house should allow peace to reign, but I foresee those guys making serious trouble in the house.
God Have Mercy

God bless u 4 reminding d noise makers
You must know where you r coming from 2 know where u r going. When Ameachi throw d PDP lawmakers out of the house in 2014 till he left office they didn't no Karma can bite
Yeye dey smell
Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by MrAdetunjiBayo: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2016
Toketimt:
Wike is a fool. who does he think he is. Where dem eediots claiming wike wants a peaceful state? why wont he and his cohort the speaker swear in elected and returned members? is it because they are in opposition? where opposition lawmakers not sworn in in Abuja? nother bloodbath orchestrated by wike is brewing no doubt.

Demdemoron, why are you lamenting like an emotional baby. Let's mind our business and face our ricketty state of osun where AregbeHunger is using the intestines of our pensioner parents to play kalo kalo.
Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by MrAdetunjiBayo: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2016
smithyemy:

Shikena, Wike is only following the footsteps of our Buhari to dismiss the judicial orders. Every good nigerian must be a good follower and refuse to obey court orders like buhari. We must follow the president. grin
Re: APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly by Toketimt: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

You are discourteous and lack home training. If you have any atom of sense you should know I'm not saying the two issues are the same but are related - in that the two actors (Buhari and Rivers state speaker) is not obeying the rule of law.

Idiota of the highest order. U think u can spin ur hopeless self out of this predicament u placed ur self in eh? The two issues aren't same neither are they related. Ur first claim was disobedience of court order now u are shifting goal post when the game has already started. U suck big time. Bringing in a totally unrelated case actually suggests stupidity on ur part no doubt.

The worst part is that you shamelessly claimed that three people being persecuted by your god Buhari have been granted bail.

Really.....highlight where I said so in the post u qouted and u will be convinced that u aren't a bastard. No pending bail on Dasuki and kanus head. Take that to the bank.

[s]
A simple Google Search would have cured your rabid ignorance. Keep fooling yourself and be thinking that one good turn doesnt deserve another.[/s]

Rubbish. Eediocy at its peak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? / Rasaq Momonu: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 150m Plaza Owned By Kwara Civil Servant / Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.