Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

"Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones (46191 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Photos From Her Boat Cruise In Monaco / "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo / DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Yishah(f): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2016
Abeg how this one affect the price of dollar now...nah garri person go still soak tonight. angry
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by edorhe14(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2016
there is a story to be learnt tho.
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by IamPopular(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2016
Nobody gives a middle finger... (FP) okay we shall saw
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by SirMichael1: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2016
The guy above me is crazy!
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by 2shur: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2016
if at this age
dis bich still acts like she is in kindergarten
i mean bich sit your ugly ass down.
always acting like a jambite
my dads phones
wtf is it with dis bich cuppy and nairaland.
wtf
we seen this same ill gotten wealth otedola shiiit phones abt a year ago or so.
satellite phone shiiit.
like he lives in a desert or far away jungle with no access to cable,data or something.does he live inay cave
nigerians alwys pick what the western world tag as gabbage.

dis is disgraceful.
dj cuppy
at this age.
u still dey zuor.
next will be my daddys watch just like dah albino called freeze.

kai

3 Likes

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by chimhigher(m): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2016
Ahhhh I lyk ur daddy phone oo..Ahhh hes does nt using all ds big big phones oo,ahhh ur daddy is a very humbly man oo hes does not lyk all dos men daht having up to 5 big phones,o God I lyk ur daddy oooooo choi...I guess dah was wah she secretly wants 2 hear mtchew.. DO SHE TINK D KIND OF ALERT THAT ENTERS DAT PHONE F IT WAS ANDROID IT WONT CRASH?? U paa know wetin im dey do na..mtchew #Scratches butt#

1 Like

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by misteryman: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2016
Why didn't you Share his Shit. I know it will make FP.
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by morbeta(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2016
Damibiz:
Hahahahahahaha maybe he is allegic to apple,andriod nd all smart phones....any way i respect his decision

Don't be deceived by the looks, that is actually VIRTU phone, worth 3million each.

2 Likes

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by pocohantas(f): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2016
DJ Cuppy is a Nairalander.
She saw the thread on her father's phones, some people called it Vertu, chick decided to post a clearer picture.
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Smellymouth: 9:57am On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
This pic. grin grin

cheesy cheesy

Boss of life..

Greetings saah

2 Likes

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Sexxkillz: 9:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy cheesy

Boss of life..

Greetings saah
Alaga ibile. . .

2 Likes

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by olisaEze(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2016
U don't need an iphone 7 for that million dollar deal call to come thru. @djcuppy I am humbled by ur dad. smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Vanderandrew(m): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2016
It is for security reason. With a blackberry, iPad, smart phone or android or I phones, kidnappers can track him down
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by obataokenwa(m): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2016
Hope she's not the daughter of the woman that was thrown out. where is that woman?
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by ChukaLupin(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2016
dingbang:
What sort of nonsense is this.. should this even be in the news?

Why didn't she share photos of her dad's boxers. Oniranu.. I feel like slapping all these jobless bloggers.

ah ah. Is she a blogger?
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Shol3(f): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2016
Greedgod:

after seeing ur dp
Seriously grin
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by ChukaLupin(m): 10:04am On Dec 24, 2016
famosh:
What kind of rubbish is this? What point is she trying to prove? The elder sister also did the same senseless showoff. Does that mean the dad is prudent? If him prudent, why him buy yacht? Why the papa no kuku build one small hut live inside so we go know say him modest?
These Otedola children should gerrarahia mehn!!

Oya sorry nau. No vex.
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2016
show us the pix of your dads car and house, I ll take u serious if he uses a classic old car or stays in a mud house.

1 Like

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by ChukaLupin(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2016
2shur:
if at this age
my dads phones
wtf
satellite phone shiiit.
like he lives in a desert or far away jungle with no access to cable,data or something.does he live inay cave

dis is disgraceful.
dj cuppy
at this age.
u still dey zuor.

kai

Oya sorry nau. E don do. No vex
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Greedgod: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2016
Shol3:
Seriously grin
u wana help me to change ?

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by ephi123(f): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2016
2shur:
if at this age
my dads phones
wtf
satellite phone shiiit.

dis is disgraceful.
dj cuppy
at this age.
u still dey zuor.

kai

Bros you vex gan cheesy
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by slex(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2016
2shur:
if at this age
my dads phones
wtf
satellite phone shiiit.

dis is disgraceful.
dj cuppy
at this age.
u still dey zuor.

kai

Brother you no get chill oo . No vex again bros, it is well
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by ireneony(f): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2016
famosh:
What kind of rubbish is this? What point is she trying to prove? The elder sister also did the same senseless showoff. Does that mean the dad is prudent? If him prudent, why him buy yacht? Why the papa no kuku build one small hut live inside so we go know say him modest?
These Otedola children should gerrarahia mehn!!
so true grin...humility my foot
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by haibe(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2016
Harris90:
simple lifestyle of the rich is laudable, unlike some of us be wishing for iPhone 7 when we don't have money to subscribe data on the phone. by the way those phones could worth two iPhones 8 sef Cos of the amount of airtime in the phones. make him loose one see whether him no get headache.
which simple life? Have u visited his house? Nonsense .. if smartphones were not prone to hacks, he will be using them..
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Adeoba10(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2016
Harris90:
simple lifestyle of the rich is laudable, unlike some of us be wishing for iPhone 7 when we don't have money to subscribe data on the phone. by the way those phones could worth two iPhones 8 sef Cos of the amount of airtime in the phones. make him loose one see whether him no get headache.
People like Otedola don't use credit/pre-paid...
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by millhouse: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2016
matrix199:
That's a prudent rich man
prudent man indeed.. One chooses what he wants to buy or need. If he is prudent what does he need a luxury yacht for?
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by BabaO2: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2016
matrix199:
That's a prudent rich man
No, it is for security reasons...., you can can easily track users on smartphones, but not on that kind of phones he's using.....
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Shaw007(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2016
Abeg let's stop thinking like something i must not name!!!

prudent rich man, humble this and that, abeg let's hear word. this is somebody rich in billions-of dollars
if he decides to use a phone worth millions it would not make him less of a man that he is. this has nothing to do with humility or whatever, it might just be his person, or maybe he has some other reasons known to him.

besides, in the age, given a man of his status, a customized high end phone would have been a better choice for him

if he's so humble and prudent, why is his house not some cheap middle grade home in ikorodu
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by famosh: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2016
ChukaLupin:

Oya sorry nau. No vex.
Bros, I no vex o! If this is the first time the dad's phone dey make headline na, e for beta. But this same news about their papa phones is unnecessarily reoccurring too much, and na all the guy pikins dey always snap am show us. The fact that the picture is coming from the pikin just defeats the aim of making it seem modest & makes it a showoff. It would have made more sense if na ordinary blogger snap the picture put online. Her sister has put it online before; this one too no wan make we hear word again! Just watch, in the next few months, the guy phone go make headline again by these same pikins again.
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by legendte(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2016
Nixiepie:
Will her dad's phone revives the economy in Nigeria undecided
Remove the 's' in revives.
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by passyhansome(m): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2016
Call us on our cell phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Abayomi: Nigerian Celebrities React As Instablog9ja Owner Is Unveiled / BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift / I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.