Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. (10803 Views)

AIDAnova: World's 5th Largest Cruise Ship. Costs ₦398b, Holds 6600 Passengers / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / Fascinating Photos Of International Borders Around The World (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by sheffyUTD(m): 9:12am On Dec 24, 2016
Explorers:
This diagram of the ship gives an idea of its size and the number of areas onboard which passengers can visit and explore.

Wow, massive & impressive! Gym & Spa seems a bit far from Sport Arena.

Elsewhere, simple channel management is a herculean task. Oh my dear Africa, when are you going to make a feet of simple achievement
Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2016
A vintage Jaguar displayed on board.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2016
Suites.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2016
Wow! Wow! Wow! Can I just turn ambulance please!

Money over everything mehn

2 Likes

Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2016
The auditorium: In the 1,300-seater main theatre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Daniyomex(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2016
thePretender:
Wow!!! This ship is hugeeeeeeeeeeee
But who go refund my 5mb wey i take open this thread??
Bubu I guess
Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mega Life boats: 150 - 370 persons lifeboat and davit system.

For centuries, images of passengers and crew who escaped a troubled ship by sitting in an open boat, exposed to harsh, freezing weather and rough seas, pulling oars to move away from trouble.

These days, lifeboats began to be equipped with full enclosure, engines, communication and navigation systems.

Each of these lifeboats accommodates 370 passengers, a significant increase from the 150 that has been the industry standard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
O.P, point of correction, this no longer a ship its a floating island,

see money

god every spirit of poverty that will allow me to say vanity upon vanity oya as from today die by fireee, fire, fire, fire

grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by julioralph(m): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
this ship is good. Scientific craftsmanship at its very best cool

2 Likes

Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by julioralph(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
comradespade:

see money

god every spirit of poverty that will allow me to say vanity upon vanity oya as from today die by fireee, fire, fire, fire

grin
haha grin grin funny guy
Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by emitope: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is amazing...
Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
comradespade:

see money

grin

Lols...
Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by UnlimitedIfex(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
Explorers:
Mega Life boats: 150 - 370 persons lifeboat and davit system.

For centuries, images of passengers and crew who escaped a troubled ship by sitting in an open boat, exposed to harsh, freezing weather and rough seas, pulling oars to move away from trouble.

These days, lifeboats began to be equipped with full enclosure, engines, communication and navigation systems.

Each of these lifeboats accommodates 370 passengers, a significant increase from the 150 that has been the industry standard.
This is what am expecting 2 read atleast we no go watch season 2 of titanic

1 Like

Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by nma4god(f): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
this is really amazing!!....woooow!....I must make it ooo so that I can take myself on exploits

1 Like

Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
UnlimitedIfex:

This is what am expecting 2 read atleast we no go watch season 2 of titanic

Lol....Just that cruise ships are advanced these days with rescue operations.

Sinking is rare, except through human errors, even the Titanic.

Their systems are so equipped and advanced that they forecast weather days ahead, pick safest route, auto fault signalling and so on.

The one that occurred recently "Costa Concordia" was due to the captain's error.

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by braithwaite(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2016

Nice one, thz one thing I love about the Europeans ,they invest so much in any sort of tourism that will also fetch moni in.. I'm sure If a Nigerian polithiefian handle that kine moni, na to embezzle am

And abeg explorers how dem tek manage geh internet for dah cruise? Optic fibre folo dey?

kiss
Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by swagifted(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
If i de inside this thing, i go forget say na water person de., looks like am in jabi lake mall and transcorp mixed together.
Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Woww... I'm marvelled

Such a masterpiece.. kiss kiss
Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Oxytocin(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Woww... I'm officially dumbfounded shocked
It's a world on it's own... A magnificent view to behold kiss kiss

I'm so cruising on this ship in the near future cool.. God help me smiley

*Runs to put it on my to do list *

2 Likes

Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Oxytocin:
Woww... I'm officially dumbfounded shocked
It's a world on it's own... A magnificent view to behold kiss kiss

I'm so cruising on this ship in the near future cool.. God help me smiley

*Runs to put it on my to do list *

You got it bro, she's a world on her own.
Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
comradespade:

see money

grin
Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Jesus shocked grin shocked
I'm absolutely dumbfounded... shocked
Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Explorers:

Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Oxytocin(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Explorers:

Exactly..... One would even forget he/she is travelling.
And what's the meaning of the 'MS'??
Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by SlyCharlie(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Oxytocin:
Exactly..... One would even forget he/she is travelling. And what's the meaning of the 'MS'??
Motor Ship (interchangeable with MV, which means Motor vessel)
Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2016
Oxytocin:

Exactly..... One would even forget he/she is travelling.
And what's the meaning of the 'MS'??

Na so o.

Ship Prefixes, and there re lots of them depending on the country of origin and purpose of the vessel.

Merchant Vessels or Passenger ship uses MS or MV before the name (Motor Ship or Motor Vessel).

United States Military and Indian Military Vessels uses USS, INS (United States Ship, Indian Naval Ship).

In the UK, some uses HMS for their Military vessels (Her Majesty Ship).

Some vessels having the rights to carry Royal Mails can use RMS as their Prefix.

Some Research vessels also uses RV for their Prefix.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Aviero: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2016
Person go do vacation on top water be that.. BEAUTIFUL! You go dey inside ship,e go be like say u dey Vegas..
Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2016
Aviero:
Person go do vacation on top water be that.. BEAUTIFUL! You go dey inside ship,e go be like say u dey Vegas..

For almost 3weeks.

1 Like

Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 11:35am On Dec 25, 2016
What the engine looks like, uses 2 to 3 of this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
Engine?.......you meant sky scraper? Issorite

2 Likes

Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Oxytocin(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
Explorers:

Na so o.

Ship Prefixes, and there re lots of them depending on the country of origin and purpose of the vessel.

Merchant Vessels or Passenger ship uses MS or MV before the name (Motor Ship or Motor Vessel).

United States Military and Indian Military Vessels uses USS, INS (United States Ship, Indian Naval Ship).

In the UK, some uses HMS for their Military vessels (Her Majesty Ship).

Some vessels having the rights to carry Royal Mails can use RMS as their Prefix.

Some Research vessels also uses RV for their Prefix.

Okk...Thanks
Re: 2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. by Oxytocin(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
SlyCharlie:

Motor Ship (interchangeable with MV, which means Motor vessel)
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘abuja-kaduna Train Service Generates N100m Monthly’ / Judge Returns Air Peace File For Re-Assignment / Flood Sweeps Away 13-Year-Old Girl In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.