Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out (22573 Views)

Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by IMASTEX: 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Too bad
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by yinkus204(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
smileysmiles:
Things that women go thru in the name of marriage...
lepa shandy i will like to harvest u
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by DavidEsq(m): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Na she be dis o. I guess she really stuck to the philosophy wella

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by LorDBolton(m): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
KellyKertz:
Need the pichoz nd Video please!!

She hit you with hammer several times, Stabbed you at your back. then you jus took drugs, you're alright already!!

This Exaggerated Lie sef!!!

Na the hammer part make me burst laugh.

Em knack am hammer, she no faint... her body na iron

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by Inspectorsuga(m): 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
smileysmiles:
Things that women go thru in the name of marriage...
Madam go n sit down...as if married women don't cheat n cause problem for their husbands...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by dominique(f): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Inspectorsuga:

Lol...I feel ur pain sis....take it easy on urself biko

Lol, nothing irritates me more than women who beat each other up over a man that has no regards for them and women that make excuses for useless randy men. Imagine absolving her yeye husband by saying he was under voodoo. Now I see why men cheat, when they know their wives are busy praying for them and their side chicks are ready to kill for them *spits*

2 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
ATTENTION!!!
All those calling me on the phone that they want to come to my house on Christmas day, Please please and please go back and read your CRK notes. Jesus was born in Bethlehem and not in my house. So the party is in Bethlehem. See you there ߘ0ߘ0ߘ Merry Christmas in advanceߎ
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by akoredebadru(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
The video to make it clearer
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by Divay22(f): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
This story is somehow.....heyyyyy Divine that usually host Traffic report,and the people's parliament......quest fans ain't gonna like this cry cry cry cry

Not a good way to end this year o Divine
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by ednut1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
nawa
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by gavin786: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
;opiuiyu
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by FemiLastBorn(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
Maybe Na Una Matter Go Bring MMM come Back. Who get Dat bread and Stout pic abeG
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by passyhansome(m): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Jessica Taylor Omamuli says popular Quest FM OAP, Divine Ighovie is her husband's mistress. Divine supposedly stormed her home to attack her with thugs, stabbed her, stripped her naked and videoed it.

My wonderful family. Who am I without you guys. I love you all to the moon and stars.My husband got a job earlier this year in Ughelli delta state. We live in Lagos. Due to the job he moved down. This is my second visit. Let me not bore you with plenty story. I want to be as brief as possible and I hope this will let us women stand our grounds and take up praying for our spouse at all times.

This morning this DIVINE IGHOVIE came into the house (ask me how, she had keys. Keys my husband gave her) my husband said cos of his busy schedule he got a lady to cook and clean plus special duties too. With a hammer he was hitting me while another held me. I struggled and got the hammer. That was when she dashed into the kitchen for knife. On seeing the knife I dashed into the toilet So I can lock myself in but they pushed the door open. I don't know how to explain how she stabbed me.

I felt the blood trickling down my back. She put the knife to my neck and that's how she tore off my dress. Video my naked. I've been to the police station. I have given my statement. Divine IGHOVIE is in hiding. The police are looking for you Divine IGHOVIE. With the medical report gotten from the police I proceeded to general hospital in Ughelli. My back was sutured. I'm hypertensive and my bp is over the sky high. I've taken my medicine.

I'm a lot calm now. I've asked my husband several questions. I'm still wondering what promises he made? I'm asking if he ever said we are not married;?

She took my phone and dell note book. Imagine So petty, a thief and as well and classless
Divine IGHOVIE, you have done what a slit knows how. But you wait and see how I'm responding. I'm a law abiding citizen and with the LAW i will wage such a war that when you come back to this world you will stay away from married men

On a final note, married women out there do you pray for your husbands? If you haven't start RIGHT NOW. these bitches ate using voodoo and all sorts of black magic but we will win
DIVINE IGHOVIE, you kept bragging you're a bad ass. My question to you now WHY ARE YOU IN HIDING? YOU CAN'T HIDE FOR LONG. THAT'S FOR SURE.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/jessica-taylor-omamuli-allegedly-attacked-by-husband-mistress-divine-ighovie-quest-fm-oap.html

Thank your star you are still alive
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by alizma: 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
dominique:
What the eff did I just read? angry
Your husband cheats on you, gave another woman his house keys to come and assault you, yet you say what he needs prayers. Why are we women like this? The psychotic OAP is another story entirely. You rush to attack another woman on top man who sees you as nothing but a side chick. The man that made you the mess you are is probably hooking up with another babe, yet you're ready to commit murder because of him. Women like these makes me ashamed of my gender, now we are all grouped as 'fish brains'.

When will men start tearing each other apart on top woman sef?
when you get to that stage you will understand better. may u not understand in a hard way
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by passyhansome(m): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Your useless Husband should be arrested for endangering your life, why are we guys like this, too promiscuous

2 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by smileysmiles(f): 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Inspectorsuga:

Madam go n sit down...as if married women don't cheat n cause problem for their husbands...

Uncle merry Christmas.
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by ChiefSweetus: 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
The two both women dinnor even have ice cream lap. angry loooking like chisco big bus 7am first bus. angry angry angry
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by Laveda(f): 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
chuch69:
it is d tn dat u ar hearing grin

In Ushbebe's voice

Lol I have a friend we call Ushbebe tho.
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by HCF(m): 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
From the pictures of the two ladies, it is obvious the man likes them big. grin
But seriously, we need to hear both sides of the story...the OAP over to u...
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by gbegemaster(m): 12:27am On Dec 25, 2016
Laveda:

No right thinking lady would struggke for a man she knows is legally married, and what's with all the pretense BS?

I've known married men to follow young girls everywhere, no one argues that.
My dear, many right and left thinking ladies hussle married men. Them full the town. Mistress upon mistresses. Speak for yourself only.
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by dominique(f): 12:30am On Dec 25, 2016
alizma:

when you get to that stage you will understand better. may u not understand in a hard way

I don't think I will ever get to a stage in my life where I will start fighting dirty over a man who has zero regards for me. And I certainly wouldn't waste any prayers on him

2 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by gbegemaster(m): 12:38am On Dec 25, 2016
If the divine na ughelli woman then Aunty you need to pursue her smartly. They are the most troublesome of the urhobo tribe. If dem start for here na you go dey even help dem shame.
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by nwamehn: 1:22am On Dec 25, 2016
dominique:

Lol, nothing irritates me more than women who beat each other up over a man that has no regards for them and women that make excuses for useless randy men. Imagine absolving her yeye husband by saying he was under voodoo. Now I see why men cheat, when they know their wives are busy praying for them and their side chicks are ready to kill for them *spits*

It's actually a two-way thing. Men still fight for women and some men even pray for their bad wives to change. The folly is actually a two-way thing, not the women's alone.
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by haske7(f): 1:52am On Dec 25, 2016
Sorry madam but you just murdered English here..o
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by nathaniel007(m): 1:57am On Dec 25, 2016
Laveda:

Lol I have a friend we call Ushbebe tho.
Merry christmas and happy new year in advance
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by mysteryman2014: 2:12am On Dec 25, 2016
Audi auterem patem. The woman gave no proof of her being legally married to the man. So it might be the case of two women fighting over a man.
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by Fourwinds: 2:20am On Dec 25, 2016
nonsense every where
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 25, 2016
The husband fuvck up angry

Must he always think with his dickkkk??
Useless man placing his wife in danger angry
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by lastpage: 4:07am On Dec 25, 2016
Laveda:
Can we see pictures? Cause I don't understand all these cut and join stories.

If this Divine truly did this, she should be punished mercilessly..

But then, wetin carry your husband go find mistress? undecided All these waka waka men... Yeah tell me he went for a job. undecided

And to imagine the stewpid husband could not even find a good mistress, na this thing that looks like an over-fed TOAD, with shapeless body-forms, na im he go carry come dey use cause trouble?

If person go chop toad, find better one with eggs now?

Thunder fire that your husband for me!

As for you Divine or what are you called, no need to hide, The Police is your friend! Come out and say your own story

Lastpage!
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by lastpage: 4:13am On Dec 25, 2016
dominique:

While l cannot categorically say that this particular man was under any spell but if you think some women to go to such length, you need to just hand around some areas where you have these Alfa/herbalist/diviners operate and see the calibre of women who come around there, some with company cars and driver, wanting to "voodoo" something or the other!

Most are doing it to tie down the destiny of a man, maybe somebody's husband.

All those men that can eat any food prepared with Snail and shrimps, ehn!

There is God, there is Good, there is Satan and there is Satanism!
Only ignorant people think otherwise o
. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by fkdmods: 5:04am On Dec 25, 2016
ikp120:
So all these ladies forming posh, sophisticated and hard to get also hustle for husband?
undecided

Ladies are the biggest hypocrites I have ever known in my whole life mehn. cry

Tufiakwa!

Women are really slaves in Nigeria. Look at what this m.oron is saying. And he actually got likes for it. Nigerians. What a people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Nabbed By Security Agents While Trying To Hijack A Mercedes Benz. Photos / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of UBEC Chairman & Daughter, Recover Arms (Photos) / Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.