Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos (22564 Views)

Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) / Thief Trapped While Stealing Fuel In Anambra. Photos / Thief Loses His Memory In Delta As Electricity Shock Him While Stealing. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eight men arrested by policemen in Ogun State while vandalising/stealing telecommunication mast equipment at Gbalefu village Ajebo, Owode-Egba. Below are the names of the nabbed suspects and items found on time during their arrest.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/eight-men-arrested-stealing-telecommunication-mast-equipment-photos.html

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Shelloween(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Blame Buhari

10 Likes

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Josephjnr(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dem go carry am go front page now. Dem no dey see crime for face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Nbote(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
NCAN com and see IPOB/Afonja Collabo oooo....

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by nextprince: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Henpery EVANS and Chinedu Eze are actually the gang leaders, the names aren't arranged in the order of seniority.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Majority re

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by kodath(f): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
I only came to check name...na dem,,afongaudsters

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Nduemma12(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Una de mad. Y do arrest Dem in d first place
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Angeleena(m): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
sons of the fallen angel...

10 Likes

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by NNAMDlKANU(m): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dinner is ready ...... grin

37 Likes

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Leonbonapart(m): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ipob and afonjas collaborate for real life while we fight here on nairaland.... i be comfirm igbo guy and my best friend here in Europe he's actually a Yoruba guy. The trust we have for each other has no secondary

The both of us can't stop laffing at comments on nairaland between the two ethnics

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by emmayayodeji(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
tribalistic comments everywhere
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by signature2012(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lol

No insult tonight.

Nice team selection.

10 Likes

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by leksmedia: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Why?? Crime doesn't pay. People that have the guts to steal should incorporate that guts into starting something substantial with their lives rather than stealing. It's well.

For your website designs , blog designs visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by favourmic(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eva......... What's ? This is serious
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by femi4: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Evans again

3 Likes

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
i knew they would neva dissapoint they dominated AFO*#ยง grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by bigwig10(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
This is serious!!!
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Badgers14: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
NCAN Sokoto Branch arriving for duty..

1 Like

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by karimla: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Afonjas

see them western oduduwa republic telecom thieves

5 Likes

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by doublewisdom: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Meanwhile their relatives are spitting all over Biafran threads.
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Say no to crime.
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Bolustical: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Table tops too have joined in the development of my Ogun state. grin grin grin\

I don't think I have seen any situation where any SWer have been paraded alongside Igbos anywhere in the five villages of their regions

But our hard workers are everywhere developing and co-developing other regions with crime.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by 0b100100111: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
The flat headed dwarfs must have influenced the peace loving Afonja`s on that list.

Afonja`s re not criminally minded except when influenced.

3 Likes

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by nextprince: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
0b100100111:
The flat headed dwarfs must have influenced the peace loving Afonja`s on that list.

You are right.

Even the name "Evan" has more than explained where the thought was conceived.

2 Likes

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by blessedweapon(m): 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mast fall on dem

2 Likes

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
ExcelNG:
The Ewedugerians and Black Monkeys at the work they Know best.

Like the oil licking basstard calling for the murder of Igbos in the North. Yet they claim they Love us and are Accomodators.

If you are an Igbo man in the North, either you port home or you get prepared. You are born warriors. Never you be afraid in front of your enemy.

The world is watching. For those who love us, We love back. FOR THOSE WHO HATE US, WE HATE YOU MORE!
bros, igbos are the root of thier problems in Nigeria.. The coup led by kaduna then was way too early and ever since then you've turned yourself to enemies to the north and you people are not as strong as they are.. They'd defeat you anyday anytime even in your dreams.. And today i wonder what tinubu and the likes of other yoruba leaders and yoruba as a tribe has done to your tribe that made you people think yoruba is also an enemy.. Or now because you are not in good terms with the hausas we're supposed to fight them too, hun? For what cause? Nigeria was handed over to them and there's nothing i think we can do about it.. They are Nigeria.. I just pray and hope your fight for your own republic will turn true. You people are so filled with hatred these days towards every tribe. Why? And in the beginning, it was not so. The igbos i once knew were kind hearted and loving. It's obvious i ain't seeing them anymore.

7 Likes

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
0b100100111:

Of course we know. Goal post shifting has been the curse of you lots starting from the time the demon of an Ancestor was thrown down from heaven because of his disobedience.

Even Mrs Timilehin in the picture that is a metric tonne importer of Powder and weed was influenced by "The flat headed dwarfs".

In recent history, while Anambra students are winning Scholarships and representing Nigeria in Asia, Your cursed imbec.iles and black monkeys of youths are busy wasting there time in bet9ja shops and baba ijebu.

Last last, they attempt to get a Skullarship in advanced skull mining and head hunting seismological activities.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Angeleena(m): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Ipob and afonjas collaborate for real life while we fight here on nairaland.... i be comfirm igbo guy and my best friend here in Europe he's actually a Yoruba guy. The trust we have for each other has no secondary

The both of us can't stop laffing at comments on nairaland between the two ethnics
watch ur back bro,u ain't safe then...

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana / Student Caught At Lagos Airport With 10.255kg Of Drugs Hidden In Garri / Man Nabbed By Security Agents While Trying To Hijack A Mercedes Benz. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.