Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) (19915 Views)

Taju: Florence Ajimobi Meets Tajudeen Ibrahim Agbabiaka / Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP / Florence Ajimobi Presenting Flowers To Adeyinka Adebayo In 1966 (Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by lagosrd: 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Adebash01:
Nice one.

Nice one but from which account. I want to believe it's better idea to allow the real owners of the money to buy whatever they like with their monies rather than owe them salaries and use that to dole out pack of income and rice what have you.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by ADBA3005(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rajahrosco:
After distribute sack letter to some worker in the state by her honey
HER HONEY SACKED THOSE WHO FALSIFIED CREDENTIALS.
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by obembet(f): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
To how many pplr
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by Divay22(f): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
What is Delta first lady doing undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by suzzyprima: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
"Mrs Ajimobi stressed that the essence of christmas is giving, she therefore urged the beneficiaries to imbibe the spirit of giving and share with others from what they have received".

Merry Xmas Mrs Ajumobi. Can you please tell Mr Ajumobi to give Oyo state workers their salaries from what he had recieved from Federal Government over time, so it will show that he also imbibe the spirit of giving.
Thats when I can applaude your gesture.If not ...... This that you have done means nothing to anyone.
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by Nov2(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
mr op i think u made a mistake ooooooooooo, think ur heading sud be to active apc members and not oyo pipo.
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by OlaSpeaker(m): 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
The act is good but from whose account is the gift coming from
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by Elbowroom: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rajahrosco:
After distribute sack letter to some worker in the state by her honey

And why were they sacked?
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by Muheee: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
αnd thєч вlαmє ѕσmєσnє fσr ѕtσmαch ínfrαѕtructurє... hчpσcrítєѕ!!
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by luvisdkey: 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Since I was born till now. Am over 35 years now.
It's only rice and Ororo (groundnut oil) that Nigerian's give and receive as gift during xmas. Why?
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by codemaniacs: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ariel20:
Teach me how to fish, don't give me fish. cry

check my signature.
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by Aystarz: 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
AntiWailer:
God should just help the poor man.
It is food food food nothing else to better their lives.
Stomach infrastructure it is and has always been.
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Idiot people

Their mate are taking initiative to make food cheap for their states , these ones want to turn ibadan people to alimajiri.

Buncha ediots. Like husband like wife.
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by Sankabson(m): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
The worst that ever happened to oyo state. the ajimobis' are so full of themselve. sacked 622 civil servants in just a week. His boys were disturbing traders this morning atAgodi-Gate for no just reason. He's too arrogant.

Nigerians should shine eyes in the next genral election.

Sanusi.
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by Adebash01(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
lagosrd:

Nice one but from which account. I want to believe it's better idea to allow the real owners of the money to buy whatever they like with their monies rather than owe them salaries and use that to dole out pack of income and rice what have you.
yes, but if they never give them anything they can collect it by force, So we should at least appreciate someone who still remember the masses.
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by lagosrd: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Adebash01:

yes, but if they never give them anything they can collect it by force, So we should at least appreciate someone who still remember the masses.

Ore, she sope tie. I can't imagin not collecting salary for nov/dec and yet going to queue in this scoshing sun to beg for my right. May God show the masses mercy and save us from oppressors.
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Good one. God bless at least spme people wil eat that is my joy in the whole thing.

Hope some people will not call it stomach infrastructure because any little help anybody in govt do they term it stomarch ingrastructure thanks its in the camp of apc now stomach infrastructure will not be mention.

Madam keep doing the good work given people food to eat is like lifting a full load of burden out of someones life. Hungry man don't think right or do right thing any attempt to right thing always goes with anger that is a symptom of hungry man. God bless madam keep it up.
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by fkdmods: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
ufuosman:
Good move first lady.

jrusky:
Good one. God bless at least spme people wil eat that is my joy in the whole thing.

Hope some people will not call it stomach infrastructure because any little help anybody in govt do they term it stomarch ingrastructure thanks its in the camp of apc now stomach infrastructure will not be mention.

Madam keep doing the good work given people food to eat is like lifting a full load of burden out of someones life. Hungry man don't think right or do right thing any attempt to right thing always goes with anger that is a symptom of hungry man. God bless madam keep it up.

How is this good? Nigeria is turning into a beggar society and you guys are applauding. Na wa for una i swear.
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
fkdmods:

How is this good? Nigeria is turning into a beggar society and you guys are applauding. Na wa for una i swear.
Even at that, ow many first lady, can do wot she did?
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by fkdmods: 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
ufuosman:

Even at that, ow many first lady, can do wot she did?

They shouldn't. What you should be clamoring for is that your leaders should provide the enabling environment where everyone will be at par to achieve whatever they want in life. I have lived in more than two dozen countries and the things that exist in Nigeria you will never find anywhere else. Everyone is always begging and your leaders know this which is why they keep you all in bondage while they live like kings. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
fkdmods:

They shouldn't. What you should be clamoring for is that your leaders should provide the enabling environment where everyone will be at par to achieve whatever they want in life. I have lived in more than two dozen countries and the things that exist in Nigeria you will never find anywhere else. Everyone is always begging and your leaders know this which is why they keep you all in bondage while they live like kings. Smh.
You are right, is our right, we know well that is our right, bt because of the ways of the leaders is na look like we need to beg for it, that's why any one that show the love, most people do recommend them... I understand were u are drive to. tnks
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by Rastamann: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Is she not using government money to do this?

A better gift is for her to persuade her husband to pay the workers their salary.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by samsam2019: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Her useless husbandhas robbed the state blind
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by jinxet2000: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
If these people payed salary and bonus, there won't be need for all these show. They will hold people salary and during Christmas they bring out a fraction of it to buy rice and tin tomatoes for the people to make them forget their salaries.
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by Charlesdock(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
mightyfada:
Good move but how sure are we that it would get to the right set of people?
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by Charlesdock(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
She bought all that with the govt fund, so it not a favour but a necessity!

1 Like

Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by nummyjenny: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by jossybi: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
How many ppl for Oyo state that one go reach. All na propaganda
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by poposki33: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
adonbilivit:
nice...
all this extolation you guys are giving her without asking where the money for all this is from
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by nduchucks: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Did she fund the gifts with her own wealth or the Commonwealth of the Oyo people?

She should be made to reveal the source of funds.
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by Cromagnon: 3:28am On Dec 25, 2016
AntiWailer:
God should just help the poor man.

It is food food food nothing else to better their lives.
like what will poor man use to better his life.if you're the gofnor what will you give the poor man to better his life,gold iPhone or Brazilian hair
Re: Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) by Cromagnon: 3:30am On Dec 25, 2016
Ariel20:
Teach me how to fish, don't give me fish. cry
how
The people want fish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina / Saraki Must Go – Senator Ali Ndume / Reginald Dei And Seidougha Taribi Burial In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.