Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

My Wife Packed Out Of My House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Packed Out Of My House (11429 Views)

Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / E Gba Mi! My Wife Packed Out At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by 1luvkipsus: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2009
You should be happy to bring in a new and more beautiful woman. Congrats.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by oliidell(m): 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2009
Culdnt get to the end of ur story, 'cos im allergic to grammatical blunders.
I'm not saying im perfect, but ur own too much abeg.
Pidgin is allowed on this site bros
u wan kill person?
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by pius4luv(m): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2009
i just want u to take Heart,i just want u to keep on praying so that God would send your OWN GOD SENT WIFE to you,i've so much believe that God would send her to you if you have Faith in God,it seem that Lady isn't your Wife to be that was the reason why she did what she has to do,i'll want u to keep on praying Bros Wale.God would Answer our Prayer.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by ruskiee(m): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
So much drama.
More to it than meets the eye,what can i say but wish you all the best as you try to make sense of things.
You alone knows what's going on.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Witi(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2009
Congrats brother, you are fortunate to have a woman that don't pretend to be submissive and love you If you want to live long I will advice you to let go. The fact that her mother is in support of her action complicate issues.
oliidell:

Culdnt get to the end of your story, 'cos im allergic to grammatical blunders.
I'm not saying im perfect, but your own too much abeg.
Pidgin is allowed on this site bros
u wan kill person?
Somebody says his wife moved out of his house you are talking about grammatical blunders isn't that childish? Probably you don't have reasonable comment on this post.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Nezan(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2009
Pathetic if it not a make-believe story.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Waleade2(m): 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2009
Thanks u all, for the responses.

Have crossed my heart, what left now is divorce.

Infact i,m still saying it, that my wife doesn,t value what she had.  we're still trusting God for the fruit of the womb. At her mid-30,she still behave like somebody that is not mature.

The truth of the matter is this,
     for quite 4mths now, have been facing some challenges in my place of work.
    Which lead to reduction of our expense. I want to ask a question, Did she forget that MARRIAGE is for BEtter  for worSE.
    Or does she think, things will never comeback to normal. There is adage that said " NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Builder: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2009
wonders shall never end . Who gives a shyte if she moves in with a rwandan man, when will people stop startin crazy threads on this forum. na me say make u no Bleep am well !!!!
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by jaybee3(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
oh i c. she left cos u r struggling performing your duties as a husband?
still count ur lucky stars bro.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by sirabbey(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2009
Wale, put on your best charm, reach out and re-woo her again, she will come back. You can do it guy, remember you have done it before.  cheesy
I hope the Bachelors are reading and learning sha, never ignore any unsavoury traits like non-submission or lack of respect in your fiancee thinking she will change in marriage, it can be a time bomb o!  grin
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by stevemoj: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2009
what did u do to her,afterall she is not mad check urself
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by DatNiggaAk(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2009
good God!!!
i cant believe you nairalanders,
it was sent as a joke by wale and people without reading properly starts dishing out advice to Wale who is so flabbergasted that he is now claiming to be the aggrieved husband as most of you are unwilling to understand that wale is not the husband in question.
despite repeated warnings by a couple of folks here, most of you are so intent on advising wale that you dont heed it.dddAAAAMMMNNN!!!!
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by HERO111: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2009
@poster,
its unfortunate dat this has happend. Its either her love for u has failed or someone e.g elder sisters is influencing her wrongly which one day she will definitely come to her right sense and will want to return and beg.
And dont worry she wont find it easy staying there in her fathers' house , by the time she and her siblings start struggling over some house stuffs dat same elder sister of hers will make life uncomfortable for her to want to return to u,. however just be a man and remember she left by herself, u ddnt ask her to leave.
Stay good bro.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Waleade2(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2009
I gain nothing by making up the story.

Am only trying to ease my mind of d big burden caused by her disappearance.

It is simply d truth believe it or not.

Dear readers, pray such will never happen 2 u.

Anyway,thanks 4 d comments so far.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by papagiddy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2009
@ poster
     its like u have made marital blunder big time! well all i can say is can we pick a date together here  for prayer and faster( maybe 3 days )  so that God will restore peace to ur home again, honestly i feel for u, my guy!
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by melody4jaz(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2009
its obvious that she doesn't love you anymore, don't call her again, if she doesn't come back after some time, forget about her, remember, PRAYER CHANGES THINGS, PRAY FOR GOD'S INTERVENTION

ALL THE BEST,
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by bisiaet: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2009
I seriously felt so bad about your situation but brother just look unto the almighty God and the best shall come your way dont be trouble I know it is hard to absorb but as the mum and her sister are backing her she will surely one good day realise what she has done to her to herself but I pray not too late for her then. God Bless.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by OEO: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2009
Haba. I have read this posts and cannot but laugh!

In the first place, how did you get to know her and how did you conclude on marrying her?
I refuse to mrary a lady I loved so much because she is attache to her Mum's apron. Definitely, you lack a discerning spirit.

But all hope is not lost, if you will stop being a boy but a man.

I am about telling you some things that works for me in my marriage.
There should be an agreement between you and yr wife, that whatever happens no third party will settle anything for you.

I need to ask, is she not preg yet? Are you not just giving us yr version you want us to know. We also need to hear from her and use our Church mind to settle the matter.

But be4 i rescind my comment. Seek God's face on this, because most breakup nowadays are not just ordinary but spiritual, maybe as others have said, u may not be compatible.

God will help you resolve yr issues.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by chioya(f): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
@wale_ade
think b4 u take any decision,am in a worst situation than u and all am doing is thinking and praying, ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD FOR THOSE WHO LOVE GOD,
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2009
Deciding on a divorce now may be too hasty. You should still give time. She may soon realise her mistakes and come back begging except you really do not love her or can not love her again.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
i was tinkin of getting married early, but stuffs like ds just make me tink 2ce.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by chrisj2(m): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2009
Whats all these god stuff? I suppose they probably were married in Church and said their vows; so God knows the situation already.

Your wife will not likely change if your story is to be believed. Divorce her straightaway as you appear not to have kids. An external intervention in a marriage is an extreme solution, and you have done so without success. Why beg her to come back - what for? She is probably hot-headed or easily influenced and how many adults actually change their ways without experiencing some calamity.

If you have been a naughty boy, then face up to your bad ways and make amends; if possible. Otherwise, stay single!
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Redfox(m): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2009
what were u thinking? how did u pick that one for a wife.hey! drop this marriage now or face dejection in the near future,your wife cannot be against you at least not in a revolutionary manner.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2009
Wetin she park in front of your house?
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by mamagee3(f): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^Hey, Michelin I'm back. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2009
I can see you have been given your username. wink
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by mamagee3(f): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^What do you mean? undecided
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2009
I never liked that muffin, so I pleaded Muki to give you back your old ID.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by mamagee3(f): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^Really, did you make her release me? undecided
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2009
I don't know if she accepted my pleadings because I was absent for 9 days from the cyber world. But I am glad you have your username back.

Some names are a trademark. wink
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by mamagee3(f): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^Thanks. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by SeXyBoNE: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2009
this is what happens when you rush in to marraige w/out seeking the face of God.

I will say maybe she married you out of pity or maybe you lured her in to marrying you when she did not want to get married to you, there was nofin like loff in the first place. you should be happy she left this early, na only God no wetin for happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Help A Bush Man Out !!!! / High Blood Pressure? / Christmas Gift Hampers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.