Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Wife Packed Out Of My House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Packed Out Of My House (11280 Views)

Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / E Gba Mi! My Wife Packed Out At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Waleade2(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2009
My Wife Parked Out Of My House
« on: Yesterday at 05:38:59 PM »

Our wedding just turn to a year and 7months. We had a little misunderstanding and this lead to my wife immediate sister to instruct my wife to packout of my house. For 1 week she couldn,t return home, and i run to her mother to report.But all what i could hear from them is no response.They are at my wife back, But i only have his Eldest brother which was the 1st son of the family that didn,t supported her.
Although my wife is a type that doesn,t want 2 submit to me as husband .
when we have an argurment,she will ensure that her word superseded mine and wouldn,t listen to correction.
So her 1st born came to setlle dis matter along with my parent.
During the settlement,she was abusing my parent to the extent that my parent want me to divorce her which i turned them down.
These reconcilation lead to an undertaken letter,that both parties agrees that there will not be conflict btw us again.
Factually 12days after the reconciliation meeting btw my parent and my wife eldest brother,my wife parked all her properties out of my house,including all gift presented to us at the wedding ceremony.

On these fateful day, I was prepare to go to work and i left money for her to use to cook soup. what she told me was that she will be goin to naming ceremony that she will be coming late.
But to my suprise i got home and i realised that she had parked all her property including some of my belongings too .
This is the shock of my life.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by pinkylady1(f): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2009
its obvious she does not love you, the best thing to do is to turn to God to help change the situation

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by BeautfulB(f): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2009
This is serious, just hand over everything to God and i think she doesn't love u and has been waiting for divorce

1 Like

Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by candyshore: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2009
na wa wonders dont seem to end, but wat did u even do in d first place, moreover i think she is acting under some inflence, just hope in God only him can see u thru.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by cyriluzo(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2009
Don't look for her, look for God!, this will do you a lot of good.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by bruzee: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2009
Let's be realistic she is not for you neither is she meant to be your wife. Just face life and don't call her or plead,she will come back and if she doesn't she is your not wife bro. All the best
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by denzel2009: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2009
Be glad it happened and say good riddance to bad rubbish. After seeing what she is looking for outside she will run back. Its now left to you to decide.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Jeovy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2009
what did u do, u guys got it wrong from a point
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by chidichris(m): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2009
because this story sounds more like an editted version, there will not be any effective or realistic advise here.
tell urself the truth if you don't want to tell us and then act on the truth.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by kpolli(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2009
i have been hearing of a legend here n he was good in situations like this
i think he is only guy that can give u advice, read some ofis previous posts n cant stop laughing
his id is fu-ck.you (remove the -)
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by phuckNL: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2009
There are over 50 million women in nigeria looking for husbands. Stop bothering yourself go out and FISH.

Don't bother squashing anything. If you do, you will have fights every other yr. You will never be happy. A woman that packs up her things and leaves has made up her mind.

If you settle it, the same thing will happen in the future. Life is too short. There are beautiful women everywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2009
She PARKED or PACKED?
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by bjmighty(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
Say the truth! Did you teach your wife lesson with blow, cane and bottle or did you use her to train for the next fight between you and Okoro?
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Damoche10: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2009
Wale,
You have to be strong, Shit happens you know. My advise for you is to just stay calm. There must be someone who is putting her on this wrong path. Don't go to her again and continue to do what you know how to do best. She will definately regret her actions. But wait a minute what did u do?
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by delegiwa(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2009
So why are you not happy? Dude, that woman is not ya wife grin
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by beknown(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2009
@Wale_Ade,

There is no need to cry over spilt milk. The matter is out of your hands. Do not consider her to be your wife any more. She does not love you for who you are.

The reality is that I think there is another man.

Pick up your life and move on.

If you force her to come back to your house, you could be in danger.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by sleak(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2009
dude u've been given what a lot of married guys could only dream of, a second chance at being single!.
guy forget about her n go out n enjoy ur self joo.nothing do you.
awever,u didnt mention if there r kids involved.that changes the complexity.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by GTay(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2009
sleak:

dude u've been given what a lot of married guys could only dream of, a second chance at being single!.

^^^ grin He can't be single again, She Stepped aside, she didnt Step-Down
@ poster, M sure your wife would return to you soon. Just have faith and pray!
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Damoche10: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2009
Where is the poster. He should speak up! What is the genesis of this fight with ur wife? What did u do?
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by djeezy(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2009
follow your heart cos u're the only one that can make things right, sad
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by switosman(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2009
boy u r in hell of situation here,

well, just inform the only reasonable person close to her. make a case at the police. then ride on with live as if nothing has happened.

I tell this cos it happened to a friend of mine, his wife just disappeared like that after series of short disappearance and reconciliation acts. finally she made off and my friend has long remarried and is enjoying his live.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by princekevo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2009
GTay:

^^^ grin He can't be single again, She Stepped aside, she didnt Step-Down
@ poster, M sure your wife would return to you soon. Just have faith and pray!

So what do you call a woman packing out of your house? Stepping aside or steping down? smiley
Damoche10:

Where is the poster. He should speak up! What is the genesis of this fight with your wife? What did u do?

My guy na trueooo. There has been no comment yet from the poster. We need to know the cause of the fight that lead to her packing, b4 advicing you to on what to do. I dont think any woman with her right senses will jst wake up one morning and pack out your home without any seriouse issue she couldnt bear anymore. When you tell us the real issue on the ground, we can then advice you on what to do.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by echobee(f): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2009
bros u Bleep up.she must have been exhibiting that kind of character b4 u guys got married, thinking she will change.well the deed as been done.or do u guys have kids? if no, look up upon God, pray, and he will surely avenge for u. abeg, no wax o, abi u sef don break person heart b4? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by ZUBBYNWA(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2009
Bros i am really sorry for u but i guess ur wife is working under the influence of demon so go and check
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2009
Can't you guys see it is a forwarded email? grin
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by otukpo(f): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2009
She has been listening to bad advisers and it is obvious she doesnt love u. Leave her, by the time she spends some time and u dont come begging her, she might come back to her senses and wld want to return to u. If she comes and u still love and want to keep her as a wife, go ahead, But if she doesn't, forget her and move on with ur life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by swiss16: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2009
just turn to God and forget about her period
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Kc0022000(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
Thank your God she packed her things and went. You have being saved from a woman that is not yours, Mr Wale its calls for thanksgiving in the church cheesy
Fortissimo:

Can't you guys see it is a forwarded email? grin
Your right, shocked
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Iranoladun(f): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2009
Wale_ade:

My Wife Parked Out Of My House
« on: Yesterday at 05:38:59 PM »

Our wedding just turn to a year and 7months. We had a little mimisunderstandingnd this lead to my wife immediate sister to instruct my wife to packout of my house. For 1 week she couldn,t return home, and i run to her mother to report.But all what i could hear from them is no response.They are at my wife back, But i only have his Eldest brother which was the 1st son of the family that didn,t supported her.
Although my wife is a type that doesn,t want 2 submit to me as husband .
when we have an argurment,she will ensure that her word superseded mine and wouldn,t listen to correction.
So her 1st born came to setlle dis matter along with my parent.
During the settlement,she was abusing my parent to the extent that my parent want me to divorce her which i turned them down.
These reconcilation lead to an undertaken letter,that both parties agrees that there will not be conflict btw us again.[b][/b] Factually 12days after the reconciliation meeting btw my parent and my wife eldest brother,my wife parked all her properties out of my house,including all gift presented to us at the wedding ceremony.

On these fateful day, I was prepare to go to work and i left money for her to use to cook soup. what she told me was that she will be goin to naming ceremony that she will be coming late.
But to my suprise i got home and i realised that she had parked all her property including some of my belongings too .
This is the shock of my life.

@Poster Your post is surely hilarious! I've never seen a situation where in marriage husband & wife draw up letter of undertaken & sign not to engage in any conflict. Conflicts are part of relationships whether business or marriage. It is how you resolve it that matters.

From what you told us the foundation of your marriage seems shaky; it looks like a marriage of convenience for your wife. However, you know why you marry her so I'd advise you try to reach your wife for reconciliation or allow your parents to mediate between the two of you if they can otherwise you may have to start divorce proceeding.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by hypertech(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2009
Really hilarious.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by mrperfect(m): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2009
Pray to God for help.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Oluschenco(m): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2009
There must be something behind this pack-out issue, please invite her to tell us her own side of the story, because this hilarious story of yours doesn't contain any evil/negative behaviour of yours.

Don't you notice when you were dating that she doesn't listen to correction?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! / Can A Fiancee Beater Change In A Marriage? / If Your Name Have A Negative Meaning, Will You Change It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.