Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari (27260 Views)

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Boko Haram Has Been Finally crushed – Buhari / Nigerian Army Has Finally Crushed Boko Haram In Sambisa Stronghold — Buhari / Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by onatisi(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
inspiredabbey:
It is uncultured to call someone who is old enough to be your father an idiot. Irrespective of how we feel about PMB our culture and the office of the president must be respected!
Very easy for u to Say this,butbif ur new born baby or family are among those bombed to death and pieces in the last suicide attack I know u wont be writing this,or maybe if your Father was among those recently killed by boko haram in a fire fight and you don't even get to see his body
Maybe it is time we start praying the calamities and pains ppl are having now to start happening to anyone who still supports an ineffective lying government.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by soath(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
I thought they've been technically defeated.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by Lh19(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
ladenz:

Let's pray they don't strike ' most hardest'. sad

I tell you bros, e dey as if na motivational speech we dey give those guys sef. I just hope we no go hear death of soldiers or bombings of civilians sha
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by kellybently(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
Good news
. make this news no make boko do another stunt againoo
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:

He's my president

A patriot, self discipline, reliable, articulate and responsible leader

Patriot? Reliable? ARTICULATE??! Ha!! Your sycophancy and zombieism are legendary :/

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by castiello(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
You ppl sit at the comfort of your home to be typing rubbish, do you know the relative peace you enjoy to type that trash was paid for by someone yes it's obvious boko boys are defeated with all this reason listed below

No more everyday video by shekau like In mr Jonathan era

No more territories under the siege of boko boys

Reduced killings and attacks on church mosque etc

No more cnn always showing Nigeria map in everyday news

No more USA listing Nigeria to there citizen as a dead zone

Now tell me if buhari has not done it just because economy is have challenge cosbof the fall of oil price which is our major source of income, note the problem was not cause by him and no magic can make it work like every Nigeria thinks we can only work together to make Nigeria better safer place for us all
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by Whytelyon(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:

[s]
He's my president

A patriot, self discipline, reliable, articulate and responsible leader[/s]

You must be sick.

Buhari is a scammer. Watch and see how this Boko haram would re inforceand scatter everywhere. I would have called you an idiot. But Lemme control ma temper.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by claremont(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
ephi123:

Yes indeed. He has truly "done both" The evidence indeed speaks for itself as in the threads below. Applause

https://www.nairaland.com/3529327/no-water-no-food-soldiers

https://www.nairaland.com/3510099/twin-bomb-blast-hit-adamawa

And don't even get me started on Abba Kyari's case.

I had this conversation the other day and someone was saying that Buhari was witch-hunting when it comes to corruption. Personally, I don't give a flying squirrel if he is witch-hunting or not, the evidence available to the public clearly shows that the people being witch-hunted are corrupt. If any leader is to arrest all the corrupt people in Nigeria, then, 99.9% of Nigerians (you and me inclusive) will be arrested because we have all engaged in one form of corruption or the other. Buhari should continue to witch-hunt all the elite who decimated our economy and our armed forces. If this were a military regime, most of these people would have been summarily executed by firing squad.

Secondly, on the issue of him saying Boko Haram is defeated, he is correct. In military parlance worldwide, an enemy is defeated when the enemy has been decimated to the point were it lacks to capacity to undertake large-scale attacks. In the context of Boko Haram, large-scale attacks mean the indiscriminate bombing of our cities, the capture of large swathes of our national territory, the capture of our military barracks and equipment, the kidnapping of our children. This is the same phrase George Bush used some years ago when he said terrorists in Iraq have been defeated. It's a military terminology, it doesn't necessarily mean each terrorist living in the territory has been killed.

The final issue you raised about the lack of food or water for our soldiers in the theatre of operations has nothing to do with Buhari, the blame rests with the commanders of the various units who failed in the responsibility to their troops. You cannot expect Buhari to micro-manage every sphere of operations.

Happy holidays. grin
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by Bizibi(m): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
We don't want to hear bomb blast oooo.....just keep mute before they disgrace you.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by greatmind4real7(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
That's an awesome news coming from our Soldiers.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Semper247:

Someone old enough to be ur grandpa?

Who is an idiot here?

Why do good news infuriate you losers?
U jump on every bad news to heap insults on the old man still u insult him on good news...

Are u losers cursed?

Of what use to you that the insurgents still hold sway?

You guys are not OK, I swear
The senile old man is an idiot a million times over. if he hasn't caught the leader of the bokoharam sect called Shekau he has no business opening his gutter fulani mouth to talk trash that bokoharam has been finally defeated or does he think that bokoharam doesn't read the news because they are going to plan another deadly operation just to refute this claim.
Before president Obama said that Al-Quadea is done for he made sure that Osama-bin-laden was truly dead.
I would rather hear from the horses mouth of the soldiers and commanders on the war front than from one old man who is looking to score political points.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by ephi123(f): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
claremont:

I had this conversation the other day and someone was saying that Buhari was witch-hunting when it comes to corruption. Personally, I don't give a flying squirrel if he is witch-hunting or not, the evidence available to the public clearly shows that the people being witch-hunted are corrupt. If any leader is to arrest all the corrupt people in Nigeria, then, 99.9% of Nigerians (you and me inclusive) will be arrested because we have all engaged in one form of corruption or the other. Buhari should continue to witch-hunt all the elite who decimated our economy and our armed forces. If this were a military regime, most of these people would have been summarily executed by firing squad.

Secondly, on the issue of him saying Boko Haram is defeated, he is correct. In military parlance worldwide, an enemy is defeated when the enemy has been decimated to the point were it lacks to capacity to undertake large-scale attacks. In the context of Boko Haram, large-scale attacks mean the indiscriminate bombing of our cities, the capture of large swathes of our national territory, the capture of our military barracks and equipment, the kidnapping of our children. This is the same phrase George Bush used some years ago when he said terrorists in Iraq have been defeated. It's a military terminology, it doesn't necessarily mean each terrorist living in the territory has been killed.

The final issue you raised about the lack of food or water for our soldiers in the theatre of operations has nothing to do with Buhari, the blame rests with the commanders of the various units who failed in the responsibility to their troops. You cannot expect Buhari to micro-manage every sphere of operations.

Happy holidays. grin

Witch hunting in itself is a form of corruption as far as I am concerned. Pray tell how can a person who is surrounded by ultra corrupt people be effective in tackling corruption, that is like asking an ant to guard sugar. And the supposed witch-hunting, how many convictions have been successfully secured? Zero. None. So there goes that out of the window.

Has nothing to do with Buhari? Nothing to do with him? I had to repeat that twice to let it sink in. Leadership comes with responsibility, if a leader cannot be held accountable for things under their watch, then he/she has no business being a leader.

Merry Christmas to you.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by duni04(m): 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Very good news. Now Buratai will have all the time in the world to account for the money that passed through his desk when he was head of Army procurement and also explain his Dubai mansions.
No more excuse of too busy fighting Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by castiello(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
dumo1:

The senile old man is an idiot a million times over. if he hasn't caught the leader of the bokoharam sect called Shekau he has no business opening his gutter fulani mouth to talk trash that bokoharam has been finally defeated or does he think that bokoharam doesn't read the news because they are going to plan another deadly operation just to refute this claim.
Before president Obama said that Al-Quadea is done for he made sure that Osama-bin-laden was truly dead.
I would rather hear from the horses mouth of the soldiers and commanders on the war front than from one old man who is looking to score political points.

shut your trap why not take the lead in the operation abegi go eat your xmas fufu
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by claremont(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
ephi123:

Has nothing to do with Buhari? Nothing to do with him? I had to repeat that twice to let it sink in. Leadership comes with responsibility, if a leader cannot be held accountable for things under their watch, then he/she has no business being a leader.

Merry Christmas to you.

So you mean British Army troops should blame Theresa May if they ever lack water and food when deployed, or US Army troops should blame Barack Obama if they lack bare necessities?! Trust me, these things do happen, but the blame rests squarely with the field commanders.

I don't think you guys know how a military chain of command and/or logistics chain works.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
Thank God we wont hear about bomb blast this xmas!
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by ephi123(f): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
claremont:

So you mean British Army troops should blame Theresa May if they ever lack water and food when deployed, or US Army troops should blame Barack Obama if they lack bare necessities?! Trust me, these things do happen, but the blame rests squarely with the field commanders.

I don't think you guys know how a military chain of command and/or logistics chain works.

Of course they should. Who else should they blame? If Theresa May appoints an ineffective commander who doesn't know his/her left from right, who should be blamed? Leadership is about responsibility and accountability, that's the reality, chain of command or not. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown, it was never meant to be a walk in the park. If Buhari can't deal with the pressures of his work, then he should step aside. Simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by habbi080(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
This government and talk sef... Talk Talk...
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by Aystarz: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Kathmandu:
This idiot just Lied again
How do you call a septegenarian that? Don't you have parents and grannies at home?
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by nurusystem(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
good news,where are wailers
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by Brightology2(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:

Some mechanism if missing in a power board won't function well

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by dsocioemmy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Who am i going to believe now? Buhari or the Nigeria army?
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by ehis05(m): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Very funny country we have....d bokoharam members ar on d run n no longer have a place to hide..n also that our soldies shud aintensify dere effort 2 rescue d remaining chibok girls...so people da no longer hav a place to hide ar still in an unknown destination with so many secondary school girls..same people da no longer have a place 2 hide...buratai and buhari make una clap 4 una sef..welldone!!
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by cybriz82(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Kathmandu:
This idiot just Lied again

indirectly he is saying he cnt provide food to our soldierz...n dey shud all cme bk home..am coming lemme go n look for a name to call him...dat man wan spoil my day bt i no go gree.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
... Super story. Expect Garba Shehu to tell you from tomorrow that PMB was quoted at of context.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by bejeria101(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
Can somebody tell this dullard to shutup!
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
story for daura gods
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
na wa for this lie ooh!
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by decomaniaboss(f): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
jumpandpas:
Pls i want to know if they GROW WEED in ASO ROCK.
grin grin grin grin I still they laugh grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by jumpandpas(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
decomaniaboss:
grin grin grin grin I still they laugh grin grin grin

Hahahhahaha
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by nummyjenny: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism / Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law / “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.