Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Nigerian Blogger Clears The Air Proves To People That Blogging Is Legal Business - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Blogger Clears The Air Proves To People That Blogging Is Legal Business (466 Views)

It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage / 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Blogger Clears The Air Proves To People That Blogging Is Legal Business by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2016
The owner and founder of popular Jos blog (www.jtownconnect.com) Chimezie Peters Ozofor just cleared the air, letting most Nigerians who see bloggers as fraudsters that they are really not and aslo that blogging is legal.

Read below what he posted on his Facebook page:
The way some people see we bloggers (Always with our laptop and phone) 24/7 online, they just conclude we are fraudsters (Yahoo boys). This shows the high level of ignorant people around us.It took me 5months+ to convince my parent who a blogger really is, because they became worried when I showed them one of my credit alert. Still yet only my mom was convinced, my dad is happy I'm making huge progress, but still asked me to be careful.These girls always telling me, Chi, if you truly love me, tell me your real work becaus i still don't understand how it works, I keep telling them I'm a blogger, yet they reply me with #HmmmmI'm just tired of explaining my work to people!!!#BloggingIsLegal#BloggingPays#NotAllBloggersAreFrudsters#jtcblog

Source: http://www.trendsgist.com/2016/12/nigerian-blogger-clears-air-proves-to.html

Re: Nigerian Blogger Clears The Air Proves To People That Blogging Is Legal Business by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 24, 2016
Lalasticlala please do the needful, i think there is sense in this
Re: Nigerian Blogger Clears The Air Proves To People That Blogging Is Legal Business by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
haaa I tire oo....dey will even b making jest of us oo.....is like lalasticlala trying to explain to his mum that's he's an admin ...?? lol
Re: Nigerian Blogger Clears The Air Proves To People That Blogging Is Legal Business by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
haaa I tire oo....dey will even b making jest of us oo.....is like lalasticlala trying to explain to his mum that's he's an admin ...?? lol

Lol dear please beg lalasticlala to move this promise land ooh
Re: Nigerian Blogger Clears The Air Proves To People That Blogging Is Legal Business by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
Igbofirstlady:

Lol dear please beg lalasticlala to move this promise land ooh
am sure he will

(1) (Reply)

End Of Yr: This Site Has Started Paying Registered Users Again. I Just Confirmed / Tekno Listed By Billboard As One Of 10 Hip Hop & Rnb Acts, Watch In 2017 / MC Galaxy Flaunting Bundles Of Cash On Instagram Will Shock You [watch]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.