Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage (30561 Views)

Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died / “I Don’t Need A Pen To Draw Your Attention”- Tiwa Savage Says As She Posts New S / BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by made4naijamusic: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
Tiwa Savage who turned up for an event today with her son, took to Insta-story to disclose that it’s hard to explain to people that her son hates

Jamal was spotted clinging so tight to his mum in the video she shared on her Insta-story, as fans of the Mavin first lady took photos with her.

Tiwa Savage wrote;

So hard to balance my job and mummy duties. My son hates the attention and it’s hard to explain to people that want to take pics. Praying for more wisdom and patience

This was just before the concert the singer is scheduled to headline this evening.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/its-hard-to-explain-to-people-that-my-son-hates-attention-tiwa-savage/

3 Likes

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by made4naijamusic: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
More
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Bruno3000(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
so fckn wat?

34 Likes

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Seanpizzy10: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
See What Wizkid Did To The Police Men After He Was Attacked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e5u8fF3HKY

See How Beautiful Regina Daniels Has Grown Into "LOVE OR CRUSH"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTHKFNFZPYo
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Kenekingisback: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
The boy should look well. He looks malnourished angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by sonnie10: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
Correct guy. He is leaving all the attentions for you.

4 Likes

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by creatorsverse(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
Its because he dint suck his breast complete.... When he was suppose to suck his breast u were busy cooking stew with wizkid and flavour

That is why he is always coming close to u to give him his complete breast milk... You owe that child Tiwa
Rubbish

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by babyfaceafrica: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
next plsp

1 Like

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
He's a true son of his father then...

Nothing to be worried about.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by BigmanEazi(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
When u were slaying in fever. You didnt think about who it would affect
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
That's good for the boy.

Attention and fame has made your mum so useless and worthless

1 Like

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by ike6: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
kk its really hard to tell peopke that ur kid is shy. esp whaen ur a celeb

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by lukman: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
poor boy. what a mother

1 Like

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Time would tell whether he is or not

2 Likes

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by okeniti: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Keep him out of the public eye then. All you people who do this then wonder why children get messed up later in life.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abuheekmat:
That's good for the boy.

Attention and fame has made your mum so useless and worthless

Smh �‍♂️

Abuheekmat the zombie �‍♀️

4 Likes

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by emmydoo12: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
this is so hilarious, look at what happened to this 18years old boy >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVu-16gW4Vs&itct=CA0QpDAYCSITCOOa5qCVot8CFVaCfAodI9YHhlIORW1teWRvbyBjb21lZHk%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Smh �‍♂️

Abuheekmat the zombie �‍♀️

Laughing .

And you are buhari of Nigeria
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
All them baby mamas just want their kids to trend before the end of year 2018.
First na Baby Jayce and now baby Jamjam. Issokay who is next?

2 Likes

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
And you are giving him just that - attention.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by abbasajao(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
Then it is safe to say the boy is trying to emulate his surrogate dad.

1 Like

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Jaynom029(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
Alright
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by BinaryLord: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
Olosho
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
Then dont bother explaining??

Who gives a sh1t
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by braveboy64(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
so how does this concern us Mrs attention seeker
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by MsGood(f): 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kenekingisback:
The boy should look well. He looks malnourished angry
He doesn't look malnourished! Maybe your eyes are malnourished sha.

12 Likes

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Sweetcollins: 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
We go find out
E be like say na fever
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
I understand, I hate attention too.....

Just that it's so cheap and affordable it's the only thing most people have to offer...

Beauty Secrets For Nigerian Women

1 Like

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Kenekingisback: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
MsGood:

He doesn't look malnourished! Maybe your eyes are malnourished sha.

he looks fragile undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ / Yung6ix's Blockchain Account Hacked, 11 Million Naira Stolen / Freeze: We Still De Wait For Adeboye's New Sexually Transmitted Disease Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.