Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo (26560 Views)

Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby / 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift / Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by candidbabe(f): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Oh Lord what is all this. What happened to the Nairaland of old?

Am I really the first to comment?
This is sign of good things to come in 2017
God of DAVID OYEDEPO does not sleep nor slumber.

18 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by Mikylopez(f): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
awwwn really lovely ....her daughters are all grown up

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by lilfizzie: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
How is this a news.

Am not beefing or anything

Just not understanding

9 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by Tosejik: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lovely
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by Drienzia: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
The news making front page these days end... OK, she shared a picture, how is it news? Asin I don't get it

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by Ibrahim2009(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
Great family

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by henrydadon(m): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
they look adorable
my son is definitely gonna wife one of them
make I begin pay bride price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by BCISLTD: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
shocked na wa oo..which day them born this kids...see how big they are!!! Baba God answer my prayers cry

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by Lanceslot(m): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Chai! 2baba daughter don dey grow oo. *picks teeth*
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by 2termz(m): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Who cares? undecided. Ok mayb 2baba does
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by beautycrush24(f): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
awww.. .see that cute little Idibia in d middle
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by LordSucre(m): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
nice pic...na so e dey start
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by henrydadon(m): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
lilfizzie:
How is this a news.
Am not beefing or anything
Just not understanding
you saw it before you click on it

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by afbstrategies: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
I wonder

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by Neochemist: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nice one.
she's blessed with beautiful daughters

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
ok
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by Catastrophe1: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Idibia girls. TU was behind the camera.
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by Nutase: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
cool
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by donziller(m): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
show me your yansh
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by seunny4lif(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ok
But why FP

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by paradigmshift(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
my people
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by Bhuldoxxa(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Wetin concern me?

Meanwhile, a friend of mine from the East said he is not buying LAKE RICE that it is from LAKE CHAD which makes it Boko haram's rice! I took pains to convince him that the LAKE is coined from LAGOS/ KEBBI. (LAKE).
Right now the guy has bought 3 bags: for Christmas, New year and Easter!!!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by TellMeTheTruth(m): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
Catastrophe1:
Idibia girls. TU was behind the camera.

Why wont they be cute?

There's plenty of money to take care of them well grin
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by ike2face: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
angry
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by slawomir: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
what is this?
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by tamertery(m): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
candidbabe:
Oh Lord what is all this. What happened to the Nairaland of old?

Am I really the first to comment?
This is sign of good things to come in 2017
God of DAVID OYEDEPO does not sleep nor slumber.

I am not understanding.... Are you not as precious to the soposed God of Oyedepo ? I am just asking
... Wether u insult me or not... Dsnt really matter... I just feel u have as much right as him... To say ...“MY GOD DOES NOT SLEEP OR SLUMBER"

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by purem(m): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bhuldoxxa:
Wetin concern me?

Meanwhile, a friend of mine from the East said he is not buying LAKE RICE that it is from LAKE CHAD which makes it Boko haram's rice! I took pains to convince him that the LAKE is coined from LAGOS/ KEBBI. (LAKE).
Right now the guy has bought 3 bags: for Christmas, New year and Easter!!!

Abeg wetin kom consign us

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by sammuell(m): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mikylopez:
awwwn really lovely ....her daughters are all grown up
wen our own coming?
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by Catastrophe1: 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
TellMeTheTruth:

Why wont they be cute?

There's plenty of money to take care of them well grin
off course, with money everyone is beautiful
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by Esetim(f): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Annie really has a good heart. God bless her for reaching out to those orphans.
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
2face ur daughters might suffer in boyz hands o....unto what u did to others daughters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Powede Lawrence Celebrates 27th Birthday (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest / Charles Okocha Shares Money On The Street To Celebrate Christmas (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.