Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest (26561 Views)

Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) / Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) / Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Gisters: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
GistMore.com

Rapper and originator of popular trend dance 'Zanku Legwork, Zlatan Ibile has taken to his instagram page to appreciates a fan who tattoos his name on his chest

#ZLATANOVAZ #ZLATANOVAZ !! I appreciate this

See more; http://gistmore.com/zlatan-ibile-appreciates-a-fan-who-tattoos-his-name-on-his-chest

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Gisters: 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2019

1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Davash222(m): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Zlatan of all musicians

Peak of stupidity!!

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Iamkuttie(m): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Oneday dem go tatoo my name too. smiley
#Believe

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Halezis(m): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
One of the greatest heights of stupidity I've seen on this spacesad

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Ciaos: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
He no even do am temporary,na permanent one him do. This mumu na highest he be.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by mcjohny(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
imagine how hungry he looks. he will soon change his name, this time around you will draw another tattoo on your forehead

19 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
Zlatan ibrahimovic I know, what the hell is zlatan ibile? angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Opportuneke(m): 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Take am easy bro...

Sars no get joy oooo,
Don't bring attention to yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
angry

Here they come - the bet9ja, sex styles , data sellers and work from home posters angry

Followed by the low life tribal bigots then the self righteous he is a Yahoo boy posters !!

Useless people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by helphelp: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
Clap for that fan. To mumu no easy at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by johnkay1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Dirty finger nails = Dirty boys
Dirty boys = Dirty fans
Dirty fans = Zlatan

9 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Houseofglam7(f): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Absolute garbage....
He'd regret that decision pretty pretty soon undecided

4 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by SweetCunt97(f): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
I hope his gf breaks up with him.

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by AntiWailer: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by XTHRONE(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
This sex position guy, Muslim folks do dey fasting oo, they will soon come for u, no say , I no tell u. By they way, u mean u have 366 sex position , person no dey before all of them finish, how many u don try finish, pple wey no get girl friend how they go take do am, abi u dey borrow girl friend join, no mention olosho, I no dey olosho...well more grease to ur man power.

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Kreamie(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Of all the musicians?

Zlatan will fade away faster than a loud fart..

angry
Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by pyro62(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Fagot ass fan begging for cheap attention. I wonder how he would explain to his children that he tattooed a one season Wonder's name on his chest, because the his role model in life. SPITS!!

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Robert129(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
I can imagine the pains he went through
Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by don4real18(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
Perhaps, that's the supposed fan nickname

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by StrikeBack(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
Something you'll still regret
Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by lyriclekidd(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bull crap...

Check my signature if you got gift cards and Bitcoin.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Olowokere(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=Gisters post=79011423]GistMore.com

Rapper and originator of popular trend dance 'Zanku Legwork, Zlatan Ibile has taken to his instagram page to appreciates a fan who tattoos his name on his chest

See more; http://gistmore.com/zlatan-ibile-appreciates-a-fan-who-tattoos-his-name-on-his-chest

[/quote

I think ignorance dey worry this one right frm birth

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Olowokere(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
When he get old his children will as him who is Zlatan Ibile
Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by etrange: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
Is that his jaw?

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Martins6545: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
See all of them, entities of hatred

Nigerians I wonder when you will ever stop hatred and jealousy, I bet most of you just want to be in his position, I mean Zlatan

Country of hate and jealous

*spits*
Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by baby124: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
He regret it in future when Zlatan start begging for money from the public after his 16mins is over.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Shares Money On The Street To Celebrate Christmas (video) / Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) / Benita Okojie Welcomes First Child With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.